CLT MInutes - February 2015
Participants: Peter Martin, Olaf Offick, Ruth Cheesley, Guillermo Bravo, Dianne Henning, Peter Bui, Alice Grevet
Absent: Sander Potjer, David Jardin, Brad Baker, Isidro Baquero
- CLT = Community Leadership Team http://www.joomla.org/about-joomla/the- ... -team.html
- JED = Joomla Extensions Directory http://extensions.joomla.org/
- JRD = Joomla Resources Directory http://resources.joomla.org/
- JAB = JandBeyond Conference http://jandbeyond.org/
- JCM = Joomla Community Magazine http://magazine.joomla.org
- JUG = Joomla User Group http://community.joomla.org/user-groups.html
- JWC = Joomla World Conference http://conference.joomla.org
- OSM = Open Source Matters http://www.opensourcematters.org
- PBF = Pizza Bugs and Fun http://developer.joomla.org/pbf.html
- PLT = Production Leadership Team http://www.joomla.org/about-joomla/the-project/leadership-team.html
- VEL = Vulnerable Extensions List http://vel.joomla.org/
Agenda Items & minutes:
A. Progress Overview of CLT managed sub-sites:
Removed inactive Forum Moderators
Every now and then the forum needs cleaning up. In January inactive moderators and language boards were removed.
Migration team meeting planned for March.
Pete Bui reports good results with a migration script that will be used on the magazine to migrate it from Joomla 2.5 and K2, to Joomla 3 core.
German and Polish teams on hold until after migration
CLT Summit at JAB
Things to consider for a CLT summit at JAB:
What is the agenda?
Who is able to attend?
What about new team members?
Delayed because of the budget process isn’t finalized yet. Leadership members should not be applying to the JET. Clear guidelines are needed.
David has taken over the Showcase liaison from Isidro. Sebastien Lapoux has volunteered to be the team lead. He has built a new prototype of the Showcase site that looks promising and will be moved to the provided sandbox on j.org in the next few days. A call for members was published on the Volunteer Portal last week and received about a dozen applications.
CLT minutes: back issues of the minutes will be circulated for approval and posting this week.
Feedback on the budget process will be gathered and shared with OSM.
With CLT departures coming up, and no new leadership structure in place, these openings will need to be filled. Candidates will understand that in the event of a structure change, their position could change/end. Start by revisiting the list of nominations from the last round.
C. Communication / Blog posts
Ruth is putting together an article introducing Sensis [Ruth do you have a URL?] - their community and what they are going to be doing with Joomla. She has been working with them for a couple of months.
There will be a JUG team call for new members, and a call for help with creating the new JUG directory.