August 02, 2019 Events Department meeting report
Participants: Djamel Kherbi, Carlos Camara, Brian Ronnow, Ahmad Moussa.
Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, David Aswani.
Total time of the meeting : 50 minutes
The Events department as held his monthly meeting where the following items were discussed.
- The 2019/2020 Events budget as been approved, we have funds to support upcoming JoomlaDays around the world.
- JWC 19 as been cancelled due to logistical issues in relation with the deadline of the brexit. Blog post as been published on the 30th of July. https://community.joomla.org/blogs/community/information-about-the-joomla-world-conference-2019.html
- Vikas Pisal the VET “Volunteers engagement team“ team lead is working on a new improvement of the Joomla contributors faq. Shared the draft with the team leaders and the team members of the events department.
JUG Team :
- Ahmad will start to organize a calendar for the jug directory review.
All the updates and approval are updated, review of the JUG directory is under process.
Joomla! Events Team:
- All the events submissions are reviewed and approved in a timely manner.
Next meeting will take place on September 06 2019 at 17:00 pm UTC on Google meet.