Strategic Meeting - Marketing & Communication Department 22 February 2018
- Sandra Decoux - Department Coordinator
- Alison Meeks - Social Media Team Lead
- Hans Van der Meer - Social Media Team Lead Assistant
- Mike Brandner - Community Translation Team Lead
- Parth Lawate - User & Research Strategy Team Lead
- Ufuk Avcu - Marketing Team Lead
- Noreen Cesareo (Market Accents)
This meeting was dedicated to the presentation of the Marketing Strategy and Planning for the next years by Noreen Cesareo from Market Accents.
"Be Loud and Proud!"
Analyse / market analysis
- What is Joomla and what are its benefits
- What is happening in the Joomla CMS space
- What is the general opinion of the 3 main CMS platform
2018 and Beyond - Joomla focus
How shall we fight back?
Dispel the myth
Focus the target
Evangelise and energise
What to do to be in the game
What to do to win the game
3 themes to focus on:
- Strategic marketing activity for short / medium / long term
- Recommended marketing and communication campaigns
- Impact of integrated dissemination tools
- Use of Social Media
- Strategic targets for Joomla 4 launch and beyond
- What should our messages focus on? What do users look for?
- When and where - Joomla user lifecycle
Tools and mechanisms
Plan for strategic activity
JCalendar planning execution mainly focus on J4
Volunteers resources for execution
A special meeting between the Social Media Team and Noreen will be scheduled to help improving the communication on our official channels.
Meeting adjourned after 1 hour 30 minutes.