This department focuses on the various areas required to support the organization’s infrastructure, volunteers, and community.

Joomler Position Date Started
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/724c_Glip.jpg Wilco Alsemgeest Netherlands Department Coordinator Oct 2020
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/b304_2018-profile.jpg Andrea Gentil Spain Department Member May 2020
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/61a3_FAFD6B11-81ED-42BB-94EC-AC51DA36F81D.jpeg Jaz Parkyn United Kingdom Department Member May 2020
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/9786_2017-500-Llewellyn.jpg Llewellyn van der Merwe Namibia Department Member Dec 2020
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/5cbf_luca-marzo.png Luca Marzo Italy Department Member May 2020
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/olaf-offick.png Olaf Offick Ireland Department Member May 2020
Roland Dalmulder Department Member May 2020
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/sander-potjer/e52bf92c52.jpg Sander Potjer Netherlands Department Member May 2020
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/lapoux-sebastien.png Sebastien Lapoux France Department Member Apr 2020
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/f1ca_Talikka.T.jpg Toivo Talikka Australia Department Member May 2020
Joomler Position Date Started Date Ended
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/anibal-sanchez.jpg Anibal Sanchez Spain Department Member May 2020 Jan 2021
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/724c_Glip.jpg Wilco Alsemgeest Netherlands Assistant to the Department Coordinator Mar 2020 Oct 2020
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/radek-suski/c4f13db65e.png Radek Suski Germany Department Coordinator Feb 2020 Sep 2020
Patience Nekesa Department Member Apr 2020 May 2020
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/0623_hughds.jpg Hugh Douglas-Smith United Kingdom Department Coordinator Mar 2018 Feb 2020
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/43e7_20171119_bw_sq.jpg Nicky Veitch Australia Department Member Dec 2017 May 2018
Private Profile 6f534cf6 Assistant to the Department Coordinator Nov 2017 Mar 2018
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/peter-martin.jpg Peter Martin Netherlands Department Coordinator Feb 2017 Mar 2018
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/0623_hughds.jpg Hugh Douglas-Smith United Kingdom Department Member Feb 2018 Mar 2018

Operations Department Meeting Minutes - October 18, 2021

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2021-10-18 19:47 in Operations

Participants: Wilco Alsemgeest, Sander Potjer, Olaf Offick, Andrea Gentil Apologies: Jaz Parkyn, Llewellyn van der Merwe, Sebastien Lapoux Department Coordinator: Board Reportshttps://volunteers.joomla.org/board-of-directors/reports/1583-osm-inc-full-board-meeting-july-22-2021...

Read more: Operations Department Meeting Minutes - October 18, 2021

Operations Department Meeting Minutes - July 19, 2021

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2021-08-02 21:41 in Operations

Participants: Wilco Alsemgeest (Director), Jaz Parkyn (JED ATL), Llewellyn van der Merwe (JED TL) , Sander Potjer (JVP TL), Roland Dalmulder (JVP ATL), Sebastien Lapoux (Showcase TL)Apologies: Andrea Gentil (JCM TL), Olaf Offick (Forum TL) Department Coordinator: The department meeting on June...

Read more: Operations Department Meeting Minutes - July 19, 2021

Operations Department Meeting Minutes - May 17, 2021

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2021-05-26 18:16 in Operations

Participants: Wilco Alsemgeest (Director), Jaz Parkyn (JED ATL), Andrea Gentil (JCM TL), Llewellyn van der Merwe (JED TL) , Olaf Offick (Forum TL), Sander Potjer (JVP TL), Roland Dalmulder (JVP ATL), Sebastien Lapoux (Showcase TL) Department Coordinator: New fiscal year starts July 2021, we...

Read more: Operations Department Meeting Minutes - May 17, 2021

Operations Department Meeting Minutes - April 19, 2021

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2021-05-11 19:56 in Operations

Participants: Wilco Alsemgeest (Director), Jaz Parkyn (JED ATL), Andrea Gentil (JCM TL), Llewellyn van der Merwe (JED TL) , Sander Potjer (JVP TL), Roland Dalmulder (JVP ATL), Sebastien Lapoux (Showcase TL)Apologies: Olaf Offick (Forum TL),  Luca Marzo (JCM ATL) Department...

Read more: Operations Department Meeting Minutes - April 19, 2021

Operations Department Meeting Minutes - March 22, 2021

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2021-03-24 19:39 in Operations

Participants: Wilco Alsemgeest (Department Coordinator), Llewellyn van der Merwe (JED TL), Jaz Parkyn (JED ATL), Sander Potjer (JVP TL), Roland Dalmulder (JVP ATL)Apologies: Sebastien Lapoux (Showcase TL), Andrea Gentil (JCM TL), Olaf Offick (Forum TL), Luca Marzo (JCM ATL) Department...

Read more: Operations Department Meeting Minutes - March 22, 2021

Operations Department Meeting Minutes - February 15, 2021

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2021-02-22 20:10 in Operations

Participants: Wilco Alsemgeest (Director), Jaz Parkyn (JED ATL), Llewellyn van der Merwe (JED TL) , Olaf Offick (Forum TL), Sander Potjer (JVP TL), Roland Dalmulder (JVP ATL)Apologies: Andrea Gentil (JCM TL), Luca Marzo (JCM ATL)Absent without apologies: Sebastien Lapoux (Showcase...

Read more: Operations Department Meeting Minutes - February 15, 2021

Operations Department Meeting Minutes - January 18, 2021

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2021-01-26 22:21 in Operations

Participants: Wilco Alsemgeest (Director), Jaz Parkyn (JED ATL), Llewellyn van der Merwe (JED TL) , Luca Marzo (JCM ATL), Roland Dalmulder (JVP ATL)Apologies: Andrea Gentil (JCM TL), Sander Potjer (JVP TL), Sebastien Lapoux (Showcase TL), Olaf Offick (Forum TL) Department...

Read more: Operations Department Meeting Minutes - January 18, 2021

Operations Department Meeting Minutes - December 21, 2020

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2020-12-24 11:56 in Operations

Participants: Wilco Alsemgeest (Director), Jaz Parkyn (JED ATL), , Olaf Offick (Forum TL), Luca Marzo (JCM ATL), Sander Potjer (JVP TL), Roland Dalmulder (JVP ATL), Sebastien Lapoux (Showcase TL) Apologies: Andrea Gentil (JCM TL), Anibal Sanchez (JED TL)   Department...

Read more: Operations Department Meeting Minutes - December 21, 2020

Operations Department Meeting Minutes - November 16, 2020

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2020-11-19 14:35 in Operations

Participants: Wilco Alsemgeest (Director), Jaz Parkyn (JED ATL), Andrea Gentil (JCM TL), Anibal Sanchez (JED TL) , Olaf Offick (Forum TL), Luca Marzo (JCM ATL), Sander Potjer (JVP TL), Roland Dalmulder (JVP ATL) Apologies: Sebastien Lapoux (Showcase TL)   Motions: All Template Directory...

Read more: Operations Department Meeting Minutes - November 16, 2020

Operations Department Meeting Minutes - October 26, 2020

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2020-10-30 15:30 in Operations

Motions:#2020/OPS/004 - Allow exception for the Volunteers Portal team to provide quarterly reports instead of each month due to the specific nature of the team.  
Proposed by Radek Suski, seconded by Jaz ParkynMotion passed unanimously.Department Coordinator:The leaving DC (Radek Suski)...

Read more: Operations Department Meeting Minutes - October 26, 2020

[ September 21st, 2020 ] Operations Department Meeting Minutes

By Radek Suski on 2020-09-24 13:18 in Operations

Operations Department Meeting September 21, 2020 - 18:00 - 18:30 UTC   Participants: Andrea Gentil, Jaz Parkyn, Olaf Offick, Radek Suski, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer   Apologies: Anibal Sanchez, Sigrid Suski, Sebastien Lapoux, Wilco Alsemgeest   Proxies: Radek Suski for...

Read more: [ September 21st, 2020 ] Operations Department Meeting Minutes

[ August 17th, 2020 ] Operations Department Meeting Minutes

By Radek Suski on 2020-08-20 09:11 in Operations

Operations Department Meeting August 17th, 2020 - 18:00 - 18:30 UTC   Participants: Andrea Gentil, Anibal Sanchez, Olaf Offick, Radek Suski, Wilco Alsemgeest   Apologies: Jaz Parkyn, Sigrid Suski, Sebastien Lapoux, Sander Potjer   Proxies: Radek Suski for Sigrid...

Read more: [ August 17th, 2020 ] Operations Department Meeting Minutes

[ May 14th, 2020 ] Operations Department Meeting Minutes

By Radek Suski on 2020-05-15 07:31 in Operations

Operations Department Meeting May 14th, 2020 - 18:00 - 19:20 UTC   Participants: Andrea Gentil, Anibal Sanchez, Deb Cinkus, Karen Dunne, Olaf Offick, Radek Suski, Sebastien Lapoux, Wilco Alsemgeest Apologies: Jaz Parkyn, Sigrid Suski Proxies: Radek Suski for Sigrid...

Read more: [ May 14th, 2020 ] Operations Department Meeting Minutes

[ April 2, 2020 ] Operations Department Meeting Minutes

By Radek Suski on 2020-04-03 10:07 in Operations

Operations Department Meeting April 2, 2020 - 18:00 - 19:00 UTC   Participants: Radek Suski, Wilco Alsemgeest, Olaf Offick, Sander Potjer, Anibal Sanchez, Sebastian Lapoux, Deb Cinkus, Karen Dunne  Discussion points:    Survey: all participants have been reminded...

Read more: [ April 2, 2020 ] Operations Department Meeting Minutes

Operations Department Coordination Report - April 1st 2020

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2020-04-01 20:11 in Operations

General: This report is an update on the report published on March 9th, 2020. (https://volunteers.joomla.org/departments/operations/reports/1189-operations-department-coordination-report-march-9t)It's about the actions performed, discussed and planned since the last report, therefore it's advised...

Read more: Operations Department Coordination Report - April 1st 2020

Operations Department Meeting Minutes - 2020-03-11

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2020-03-12 22:50 in Operations

MinutesOperations Department MeetingMarch 11, 2020 - 15:00-16:30 UTC Participants: Radek Suski, Wilco Alsemgeest, Olaf Offick, Sander Potjer Anibal SanchezApologies: Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall, Sebastian Lapoux, Deb Cinkus, Luca Marzo Discussion points:  General: Operations Google Drive...

Read more: Operations Department Meeting Minutes - 2020-03-11

Operations Department Coordination Report - March 9th, 2020

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2020-03-09 12:10 in Operations

General: On February 17th, 2020 the Elections results for Joomla Group 2 were published. For Operations this meant that Radek Suski took over the role from Hugh Douglas-Smith, who took the responsibility over the Legal & Finance Department. Radek and Hugh have been working hard for a week...

Read more: Operations Department Coordination Report - March 9th, 2020

Operations Department Team Meeting – 26 February 2019

By Hugh Douglas-Smith on 2019-03-07 10:30 in Operations

Attendees: Hugh Douglas-Smith (Department Co-ordinator), Anibal Sanchez (JED), Olaf Offick (Forum), Brian Mitchell (Resource Directory),  Sander Potjer (Volunteers Portal), Michael Babker (Webmasters), Nicky Veitch (JCM) Given the spread of team leads within the team, now spread right around...

Read more: Operations Department Team Meeting – 26 February 2019

Operations Department Team Meeting – 28 November 2018

By Hugh Douglas-Smith on 2018-11-29 15:55 in Operations

ParticipantsHugh Douglas-Smith (Dept Coordinator), Jaz Parkyn (Extensions Directory Team), Sander Potjer (Volunteers Portal Team) via Glip, Olaf Offick (Forum Team), Brian Mitchell (Resources Directory Team), Michael Babker (Webmasters Team) via Glip Discussion Outline Extensions Directory...

Read more: Operations Department Team Meeting – 28 November 2018

Operations Department Team Meeting – 24 October 2018

By Hugh Douglas-Smith on 2018-11-01 16:07 in Operations

ParticipantsHugh Douglas-Smith (Dept Coordinator), Jaz Parkyn (Extensions Directory Team), Sander Potjer, Olaf Offick (Forum Team) Discussion Outline Forum TeamModerators are widening their coverage to ensure coverage across all topics Extensions Directory TeamThe development of JED4 continues...

Read more: Operations Department Team Meeting – 24 October 2018

Operations Department Team Meeting – 21 September 2018

By Hugh Douglas-Smith on 2018-09-24 07:32 in Operations

This meeting was held at 21 Sept 2018, 17:00 UTC on Google Hangouts ParticipantsHugh Douglas-Smith (Dept Coordinator), Brian Mitchell (Resource Directory Team), Jaz Parkyn (Extensions Directory Team), Helvecio (Community Magazine), Michael Babker (Webmasters Team), Sander Potjer (Volunteers...

Read more: Operations Department Team Meeting – 21 September 2018

Operations Department Meeting, January 24th, 2018

By Private Profile 6f534cf6 on 2018-01-29 12:18 in Operations

Minutes: Location: online Duration: 1 hour   Participants: Olaf Offick (Forum Team), Sander Potjer (Volunteers Portal Team), Brian Mitchell (Resource Directory Team), Aleksander Kuczek (interim Operations Department Coordinator, Vice President), Jaz Parkyn (Extensions Directory...

Read more: Operations Department Meeting, January 24th, 2018

Operations Department Meeting, December 20th, 2017

By Private Profile 6f534cf6 on 2017-12-27 19:13 in Operations

Minutes: Location: online Duration: 1 hour Participants: Olaf Offick (Forum Team), Sander Potjer (Volunteers Portal Team), Brian Mitchell (Resource Directory Team), Aleksander Kuczek (interim Operations Department Coordinator, Vice President), Nicky Veitch (Operations Department Coordination...

Read more: Operations Department Meeting, December 20th, 2017

Operations Department Meeting, November 29th, 2017

By Private Profile 6f534cf6 on 2017-12-01 00:09 in Operations

Minutes:  Date: Nov 29th, 2017 Location: online Duration: 1 hour Participants: Sander Potjer (Volunteers Portal Team), Sławek Sikora (Template Directory Team), Brian Mitchell (Resource Directory Team), Helvecio da Silva (Community Magazine Team), Jaz Parkyn (Extensions Directory Team),...

Read more: Operations Department Meeting, November 29th, 2017

Joomla Operations Department Meeting, November 16th 2017

By Peter Martin on 2017-11-25 15:24 in Operations

Joomla Operations Department Meeting Agenda Thursday November 16th 2017 from 9:00 - 11:00 CESTLocation: JWC17, Sheraton Roma, Viale del Pattinaggio, 100, 00144 Roma RM, Italy Participants: Toivo Talikka (Forum Team), Peter Martin (Operations Department Coordinator), Sander Potjer (Volunteers...

Read more: Joomla Operations Department Meeting, November 16th 2017

RSS Feed

September 2021

By Sebastien Lapoux on 2021-10-18 16:57 in Showcase Directory Team

Stats September: 12 sites submitted, 7 approved, 5 rejected, 0 correction requested, 0 contacts, 0 reports New template -> done Enable 2 factor authentification for registered users -> planned Working on implementation of the new rule to accept only httpS site (October)

Read more: September 2021

JED Team Meeting - September 24th, 2021

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2021-10-18 14:00 in Extensions Directory Team

Joomla Extension Directory. Meeting Minutes - September 24, 2021 Participants: Mark Fleeson (Jed 4 Developer), Oh Martin, Jaz Parkyn (Assistant Team Lead), Anibal Sanchez, Dénes Székely, Tom van der Laan, Llewellyn van der Merwe (Team Lead) Absent with notice: Hugh Douglas-Smith, Luca Marzo, Mark...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - September 24th, 2021

Forum Meeting Sept 2021

By Olaf Offick on 2021-09-27 12:00 in Forum Team

Spam issues - Spam Waves Discussion about certain users Joomla 4.x oding forum

Read more: Forum Meeting Sept 2021

JED Team Meeting - September 10th, 2021

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2021-09-23 10:41 in Extensions Directory Team

  Joomla Extension Directory. Meeting Minutes - September 10, 2021 Participants: Mark Fleeson (Jed 4 Developer), Oh Martin, Jaz Parkyn (Assistant Team Lead), Anibal Sanchez, Dénes Székely, Tom van der Laan, Llewellyn van der Merwe (Team Lead) Absent with notice: Hugh Douglas-Smith, Claire...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - September 10th, 2021

August 2021

By Sebastien Lapoux on 2021-09-20 10:30 in Showcase Directory Team

Stats August: 1 site submitted, 11 approved, 11 rejected, 0 correction requested, 0 contacts, 0 reports New template in progress Enable 2 factor authentification for registered users -> planned Working on implementation of the new rule to accept only httpS site

Read more: August 2021

Forum Meeting Aug 2021

By Olaf Offick on 2021-09-06 12:20 in Forum Team

Joomla 4 - general forums got created Issues with the Anti Spam solutions Discussion about certain users Planning Moderator Audit Planning Meeting to add new local Joomla 4 language forums Updating the Reports in the volunteers portal

Read more: Forum Meeting Aug 2021

JED Team Meeting - July 30th, 2021

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2021-08-07 07:01 in Extensions Directory Team

  Joomla Extension Directory. Meeting Minutes - July 30, 2021 Participants: Oh Martin, Jaz Parkyn (Assistant Team Lead), Anibal Sanchez, Tom van der Laan, Llewellyn van der Merwe (Team Lead) Absent with notice: Mark Fleeson (Jed 4 Developer), Claire Mandville, Luca Marzo, Dénes Székely,...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - July 30th, 2021

July 2021

By Sebastien Lapoux on 2021-07-29 10:25 in Showcase Directory Team

Stats July: 1 site submitted, 0 approved, 0 rejected, 1 correction requested, 1 contacts, 0 reports New template in progress Enable 2 factor authentification for registered users -> planned Working on implementation of the new rule to accept only httpS site

Read more: July 2021

Forum Meeting July 2021

By Olaf Offick on 2021-07-26 12:18 in Forum Team

Discussion about certain users

Read more:  Forum Meeting July 2021

June 2021

By Sebastien Lapoux on 2021-07-19 18:01 in Showcase Directory Team

Stats May: 21 sites submitted, 8 approved, 9 rejected, 4 corrections requested, 2 contacts, 0 reports New template in progress Enable 2 factor authentification for registered users -> planned Working on implementation of the new rule to accept only httpS site Following New Cookie banner...

Read more: June 2021

May 2021

By Sebastien Lapoux on 2021-07-19 17:48 in Showcase Directory Team

Stats May: 21 sites submitted, 8 approved, 9 rejected, 4 corrections requested, 2 contacts, 0 reports Enable 2 factor authentification for registered users -> planned Working on implementation of the new rule to accept only httpS site Following New Cookie banner implementation (to respect...

Read more: May 2021

Volunteers Portal - July 2021 report

By Sander Potjer on 2021-07-14 14:37 in Volunteers Portal Team

A status update about the Volunteers Portal activity last month: Github Issues The Volunteers Portal has a public repository and issue tracker on https://github.com/joomla/volunteers.joomla.org. We have been working on these issues this month: New Joomler profile from IDP not always...

Read more: Volunteers Portal - July 2021 report

Forum Meeting June 2021

By Olaf Offick on 2021-07-05 12:15 in Forum Team

Vote Accepted - Both Forum Team leader and Assistant Team leader are confirmed for another year Joomla 4 - create forum when stable discussion about certain users

Read more:  Forum Meeting June 2021

JED Team Meeting - June 22nd, 2021

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2021-07-04 15:46 in Extensions Directory Team

  Joomla Extension Directory. Meeting Minutes - June 22, 2021 Participants: Hugh Douglas-Smith, Mark Fleeson (Jed 4 Developer), Oh Martin, Mark Lee, Anibal Sanchez, Dénes Székely, Tom van der Laan, Llewellyn van der Merwe (Team Lead), Jaz Parkyn (Assistant Team Lead) Absent with notice:...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - June 22nd, 2021

Forum Meeting May 2021

By Olaf Offick on 2021-05-31 12:12 in Forum Team

Adoodle Voting Discussion about certain users Joomla 4 - Creation of Forums

Read more:  Forum Meeting May 2021

JED Team Meeting - April 30th, 2021

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2021-05-19 22:18 in Extensions Directory Team

Joomla Extension Directory. Meeting Minutes- April 30, 2021 Participants: Anibal Sanchez, Dénes Székely, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Mark Lee, Tom van der Laan, Oh Martin, Llewellyn van der Merwe (Team Lead), Mark Fleeson (Jed 4 Developer)Absent with notice: Tobias Zulauf (JSST Liaison), Claire...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - April 30th, 2021

April 2021

By Sebastien Lapoux on 2021-05-17 17:21 in Showcase Directory Team

Stats March: 17 sites submitted, 8 approved, 4 rejected, 3 corrections requested, 1 contact, 2 reports Enable 2 factor authentification for registered users -> planned Working on implementation of the new rule to accept only httpS site Following New Cookie banner implementation (to respect...

Read more: April 2021

Volunteers Portal - May 2021 report

By Sander Potjer on 2021-05-12 20:49 in Volunteers Portal Team

A status update about the Volunteers Portal activity last month: Github Issues The Volunteers Portal has a public repository and issue tracker on https://github.com/joomla/volunteers.joomla.org. We have been working on these issues this month: Forward from old plt to production #259 New...

Read more: Volunteers Portal - May 2021 report

Forum Meeting April 2021

By Olaf Offick on 2021-04-26 12:09 in Forum Team

Voting process Banning Users Discussion about certain users phpbb Updates

Read more: Forum Meeting April 2021

March 2021

By Sebastien Lapoux on 2021-04-19 17:07 in Showcase Directory Team

Stats February: 18 sites submitted, 6 approved, 8 rejected, 4 corrections requested, 1 contact, 2 reports Fixed the report button Fixed "too much blank lines in case study page" https://showcase.joomla.org/case-studies.html Fixed "user admin" field into showcase item form Enable 2...

Read more: March 2021

JED Team Meeting - April 1st, 2021

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2021-04-18 00:02 in Extensions Directory Team

Joomla Extension Directory. Meeting Minutes - April 1, 2021 Participants: Dénes Székely, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Luca Marzo, Wilco Alsemgeest (Department Coordinator), Anibal Sanchez, Llewellyn van der Merwe (Team Lead), Mark Lee Absent with notice: Jaz Parkyn (Assistant Team Lead), Tobias Zulauf...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - April 1st, 2021

Volunteers Portal - April 2021 report

By Sander Potjer on 2021-04-14 18:35 in Volunteers Portal Team

A status update about the Volunteers Portal activity last month: Github Issues The Volunteers Portal has a public repository and issue tracker on https://github.com/joomla/volunteers.joomla.org. We have been working on these issues this month: Switch "Governance" menu to "Groups"...

Read more: Volunteers Portal - April 2021 report

Forum Meeting March 2021

By Olaf Offick on 2021-03-29 12:07 in Forum Team

Forum Team Leave / Assistant Team Lead Nominations/Votes Recruitment of Moderators Next meeting 26th April

Read more:  Forum Meeting March 2021

February 2021

By Sebastien Lapoux on 2021-03-25 20:21 in Showcase Directory Team

Stats January: 30 sites submitted, 11 approved, 8 rejected, 5 corrections requested Enable 2 factor authentification for registered users -> planned Working on implementation of the new rule to accept only httpS site Following New Cookie banner implementation (to respect GDPR) (started 1...

Read more: February 2021

January 2021

By Sebastien Lapoux on 2021-03-25 20:18 in Showcase Directory Team

Stats December: 23 sites submitted, 13 approved, 8 rejected, 2 corrections requested Enable 2 factor authentification for registered users -> planned Working on implementation of the new rule to accept only httpS site Following New Cookie banner implementation (to respect GDPR) (started 1...

Read more: January 2021

Browse all Reports 

Please login to contact this Department