This department focuses on the various areas required to support the organization’s infrastructure, volunteers, and community.

Joomler Position Date Started
0623_hughds.jpg Hugh Douglas-Smith United Kingdom Department Coordinator Mar 2018
Joomler Position Date Started Date Ended
dd37_aleksander-kuczek.jpg Aleksander Kuczek Poland Assistant Department Coordination Team Leader Nov 2017 Mar 2018
0623_hughds.jpg Hugh Douglas-Smith United Kingdom Member Feb 2018 Mar 2018
3e2b_2010NV_square.jpg Nicky Veitch Australia Member Dec 2017 May 2018
peter-martin.jpg Peter Martin Netherlands Department Coordinator Feb 2017 Mar 2018

JED Team Meeting - November 30th, 2018

By Anibal Sanchez on 2018-12-08 14:41 in Extensions Directory Team

The Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met on November 30th, 2018, at 4 pm GMT, via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Dénes Székely and Luca Marzo. Absent: Daniel Dubois, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Mark Lee and Troy...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - November 30th, 2018

JRD Redesign Working Session

By Karen Dunne on 2018-12-04 16:05 in Resource Directory Team

JRD Status 4 awaiting review going back to November 29 446 approved listings 4 tickets, one Saeed already took up, other three Brian will respond to today JRD redesign progress Early second quarter is the target to release new JRD Discussion of what to display on the frontend, e.g....

Read more: JRD Redesign Working Session

Operations Department Team Meeting – 28 November 2018

By Hugh Douglas-Smith on 2018-11-29 15:55 in Operations

ParticipantsHugh Douglas-Smith (Dept Coordinator), Jaz Parkyn (Extensions Directory Team), Sander Potjer (Volunteers Portal Team) via Glip, Olaf Offick (Forum Team), Brian Mitchell (Resources Directory Team), Michael Babker (Webmasters Team) via Glip Discussion Outline Extensions Directory...

Read more: Operations Department Team Meeting – 28 November 2018

Team Collaboration

By Karen Dunne on 2018-11-06 17:26 in Resource Directory Team

Submission Status 424 approved None pending JRD redesign progress We went through the submission form and added issues to Jira for changes. We are at the stage that we can start designing for the front end Current Directory Google geocoding still has api error...Brian and Saeed...

Read more: Team Collaboration

JED Team Meeting - October 26th, 2018

By Anibal Sanchez on 2018-11-03 18:09 in Extensions Directory Team

Today the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 4 pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Dénes Székely. Absent: Daniel Dubois, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Luca Marzo (he's @ JDay Italy), Mark Lee and Troy...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - October 26th, 2018

Operations Department Team Meeting – 24 October 2018

By Hugh Douglas-Smith on 2018-11-01 16:07 in Operations

ParticipantsHugh Douglas-Smith (Dept Coordinator), Jaz Parkyn (Extensions Directory Team), Sander Potjer, Olaf Offick (Forum Team) Discussion Outline Forum TeamModerators are widening their coverage to ensure coverage across all topics Extensions Directory TeamThe development of JED4 continues...

Read more: Operations Department Team Meeting – 24 October 2018

User Registration testing

By Karen Dunne on 2018-10-16 16:16 in Resource Directory Team

Our meeting time was spent primarily on testing and editing the new user registration form.  Submissions No submissions pending review; 1 came in yesterday and is being reviewed  420 approved listings JRD redesign progress Reviewed and tested registration entry form on dev...

Read more: User Registration testing

JED Team Meeting - October 5th, 2018

By Anibal Sanchez on 2018-10-14 17:33 in Extensions Directory Team

Today the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 4 pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Dénes Székely, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Luca Marzo and Troy Hall. Absent: Daniel Dubois, Darek Śnieg (On leave) and Mark...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - October 5th, 2018

Operations Department Team Meeting – 21 September 2018

By Hugh Douglas-Smith on 2018-09-24 07:32 in Operations

This meeting was held at 21 Sept 2018, 17:00 UTC on Google Hangouts ParticipantsHugh Douglas-Smith (Dept Coordinator), Brian Mitchell (Resource Directory Team), Jaz Parkyn (Extensions Directory Team), Helvecio (Community Magazine), Michael Babker (Webmasters Team), Sander Potjer (Volunteers...

Read more: Operations Department Team Meeting – 21 September 2018

Team Progress

By Karen Dunne on 2018-09-18 15:28 in Resource Directory Team

Submission status:  420 approved listings 1 listing awaiting review, which was submitted today JRD team progress: Saeed completed issues no. 1084 and 1004 on github All outstanding issues are now closed Upcoming Meetings: Recommendation, without confirmation, that we will...

Read more: Team Progress

Browse all reports from the Operations department  RSS Feed

Please login to contact this Department