Joomla Operations Department Meeting, October 4th 2017
Joomla Operations Department Meeting
Wednesday October 4th 2017, 19:00:00 UTC
Participants: Jaz Parkyn (Extensions Directory Team), Olaf Offick (Forum Team), Peter Martin (Operations Department Coordinator), Sander Potjer (Volunteers Portal Team), Sławomir Sikora (Template Directory Team), Brian Mitchell (Resource Directory Team), Helvecio da Silva (Community Magazine Team).
Apologies: Sebastien Lapoux (Showcase Directory Team)
Operations Department Coordinator
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an EU law to protect privacy. Joomla has a GDPR Group that will assess all joomla.org properties and they may contact the teams.
- Peter is working on Standard Operating Procedures for Joomla.org properties.
- Board of Directors Full Board Meeting - September 28, 2017
- Board of Directors Full Board Meeting - September 14, 2017
- Board of Directors Full Board Meeting - August 31, 2017
Community Magazine Team
- Newest JCM team member Nicky Veitch will attend the Operations Dept meeting at JWC on behalf of the team
- JCM Team Meeting and Updates Report: SEP 2017
- JCM will interview Team Leaders for Joomla Community Magazine
Extensions Directory Team
- At the moment JED has some extra backlog due to the recent holiday season. JED recruited a new team member to help solving it.
- JED Team Meeting - September 29, 2017
- JED Team Meeting - August 25, 2017
- The forum team will change the "unban form" into a more generic form to contact the forum moderator team.
- Forum statistics September 2017
- Forum statistics August 2017
Resource Directory Team
- At the moment the JRD has some considerable backlog of submissions that need to be evaluated.
- The JRD recruited 2 new volunteers that will help with solving the backlog.
- JRD will do a survey in November to make some decisions about the new JRD directory.
Volunteers Portal Team
- The JVP team recruited 3 new members to help with development and moderation of the volunteers portal.