This department oversees all aspects related to the code of all software lead by the organization.

Website
https://developer.joomla.org
Joomler Position Date Started
Benjamin Trenkle Department Coordinator Feb 2022
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/9786_2017-500-Llewellyn.jpg Llewellyn van der Merwe Namibia Assistant to the Department Coordinator Aug 2020
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/christiane-maier-stadtherr/a3f62343ce.jpg Christiane Maier-Stadtherr Germany Department Member May 2021
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/crystal-dionysopoulos/eb0779f50b.jpeg Crystal Dionysopoulos Greece Department Member Oct 2022
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/david-jardin.jpg David Jardin Germany Department Member Jan 2014
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/2285_franci50.jpg Franciska Perisa Germany Department Member Jan 2022
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/hannes-papenberg/523357f7f1.jpg Hannes Papenberg Germany Department Member Jul 2019
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/ccbc_avatar_260.jpg Harald Leithner Austria Department Member Feb 2019
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/2c92_image.png Jacob Waisner United States Department Member Mar 2021
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/924c_2016_fb_Mike.jpg Mike Brandner Germany Department Member Aug 2019
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/5ecc_niels-braczek.jpg Niels Braczek Germany Department Member Mar 2020
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/olivier-buisard/51e984a889.jpg Olivier Buisard United States Department Member Aug 2022
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/robert-deutz.png Robert Deutz Germany Department Member Aug 2019
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/6bca_359377.jpg Roland Dalmulder Department Member Jan 2022
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/shirielle-sd-williams/0cc7f05243.jpeg Shirielle "SD" Williams United States Department Member Aug 2022
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/shivam-rajput/cf53b1c876.jpg Shivam Rajput India Department Member May 2021
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/sigrid-gramlinger/06ea151f30.jpg Sigrid Gramlinger Austria Department Member Nov 2020
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/5cd3_avatar.png Tobias Zulauf Germany Department Member Mar 2020
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/ff3f_dresmenzel-1473.jpg Viviana Menzel Germany Department Member May 2021
Joomler Position Date Started Date Ended
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/2dc6_work-photo.jpg George Wilson United Kingdom Department Member Jun 2016 Mar 2022
Private Profile c2e15406 Department Coordinator Mar 2020 Feb 2022
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/edd4_philprofilepic.png Philip Walton United Kingdom Department Member Aug 2016 May 2021
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/4727_Agalgano.jpg Nicola Galgano Italy Department Member Apr 2019 Mar 2021
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/2c92_image.png Jacob Waisner United States Department Member Apr 2021 Mar 2021
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam Department Member Nov 2014 Mar 2021
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/671d_carlos-camara_alhambra_500x500.jpg Carlos Cámara Spain Department Member Feb 2020 Jan 2021
Private Profile 95792f89 Department Member Nov 2014 May 2020
Private Profile c2e15406 Department Member Feb 2017 Mar 2020
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/ccbc_avatar_260.jpg Harald Leithner Austria Department Coordinator Mar 2019 Mar 2020
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/d1b4_swajda.jpg Stefan Wajda Poland Department Member Jan 2019 Feb 2020
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/5cbf_luca-marzo.png Luca Marzo Italy Assistant to the Department Coordinator Mar 2019 Oct 2019
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/44f4_IMG_20171103_164743.png Sandra Decoux France Department Member May 2019 Aug 2019
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/2dc6_work-photo.jpg George Wilson United Kingdom Department Coordinator Mar 2018 Mar 2019
Private Profile 2acc0fde Department Coordinator Feb 2017 Mar 2018

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - November 15, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-11-22 20:23 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - November  15, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Olivier Buisard (Release Manager 4.3), Shirielle “SD” Williams (Release Manager...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - November 15, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - November 01, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-11-09 20:17 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - November  01, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Olivier Buisard (Release Manager 4.3), Shirielle “SD” Williams (Release Manager 4.3), Viviana Menzel (Assistant...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - November 01, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - October 18, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-10-27 12:40 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - October  18, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), David Jardin (Team Leader), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Olivier Buisard (Release Manager 4.3), Franciska Perisa (Release Lead 4.2), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), Crystal...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - October 18, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - October 04, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-10-17 14:48 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - October  04, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Olivier Buisard (Release Manager 4.3), Viviana Menzel (Assistant Team Leader), Sigrid Gramlinger (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Marketing Liaison),...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - October 04, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - September 20, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-09-29 19:18 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - September  20, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), Olivier Buisard (Release Manager 4.3), Roland Dalmulder (Release Lead 4.2), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), Viviana Menzel (Assistant Team Leader), Llewellyn van der...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - September 20, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - September 06, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-09-10 15:32 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - September  06, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), David Jardin (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Olivier Buisard (Release Manager 4.3), Christiane...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - September 06, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - August 23, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-08-27 13:15 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - August  23, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Olivier Buisard (Release Manager 4.3), Shirielle “SD” Williams (Release Manager 4.3),...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - August 23, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - August 09, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-08-10 12:30 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - August  09, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Olivier Buisard (Release Manager 4.3), Shirielle “SD” Williams (Release Manager 4.3),...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - August 09, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - July 26, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-08-03 10:16 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - July  26, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Olivier Buisard (Release Manager 4.3), Shirielle “SD” Williams (Release Manager 4.3), Franciska Perisa (Release Lead 4.2),...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - July 26, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - July 12, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-07-18 10:27 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - July  12, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), David Jardin (Team Leader), , Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Franciska Perisa (Release Lead 4.2), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), Niels...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - July 12, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - June 28, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-07-04 19:32 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - June  28, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), David Jardin (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Roland Dalmulder (Release Lead 4.2), Franciska Perisa (Release Lead 4.2), Viviana Menzel (Assistant Team Leader),...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - June 28, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - June 14, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-06-22 10:35 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - June  14, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), David Jardin (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), Viviana Menzel (Assistant Team Leader), Sigrid...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - June 14, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - May 31, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-06-09 10:11 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - May  31, 2022 Participants: David Jardin (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Franciska Perisa (Release Lead 4.2), Llewellyn van der Merwe (Assistant Department Coordinator), Niels Braczek (Team Leader), Sigrid...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - May 31, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - May 17, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-05-20 10:00 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - May  17, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), David Jardin (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Roland Dalmulder (Release Lead 4.2), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), Viviana...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - May 17, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - May 03, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-05-13 07:07 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - May  03, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), David Jardin (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Franciska Perisa (Release Lead 4.2), Christiane...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - May 03, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - April 19, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-04-29 08:39 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - April  19, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Roland Dalmulder (Release Lead 4.2), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), Viviana Menzel (Assistant Team...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - April 19, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - April 05, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-04-14 17:33 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - April  05, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), Roland Dalmulder (Release Lead 4.2), Franciska Perisa (Release Lead 4.2), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), , Jacob Waisner (Team Leader), Sigrid Gramlinger (Team Leader),...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - April 05, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - March 22, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-03-28 22:32 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - March  22, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Roland Dalmulder (Release Lead 4.2), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), Viviana Menzel (Assistant Team Leader),...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - March 22, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - March 08, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-03-16 15:02 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - March  08, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), David Jardin (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Franciska Perisa (Release Lead 4.2), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), Viviana...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - March 08, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - February 22, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-03-07 21:39 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - February  22, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Franciska Perisa (Release Lead 4.2), Niels Braczek (Release Lead 5.0, Team Leader), Sigrid Gramlinger (Team Leader),...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - February 22, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - February 08, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-02-11 18:00 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - February  08, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), David Jardin (Team Leader), Viviana Menzel (Assistant Team Leader), Jacob Waisner (Team Leader), Niels Braczek (Team Leader), Sigrid Gramlinger (Team Leader), Shivam Rajput (Team Leader),...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - February 08, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - January 25, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-01-28 16:50 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - January  25, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), David Jardin (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Franciska Perisa (Release Lead 4.2), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), Llewellyn van der...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - January 25, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - January 11, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-01-14 16:06 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - January  11, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Roland Dalmulder (Release Lead 4.2), Franciska Perisa (Release Lead 4.2), Viviana Menzel...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - January 11, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - December 14, 2021

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2021-12-30 11:34 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - December  14, 2021 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Release Lead 4.1), David Jardin (Team Leader), George Wilson (Release Lead 4.0), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), Viviana Menzel (Assistant Team Leader),...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - December 14, 2021

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - November 30, 2021

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2021-12-03 09:01 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - November  30, 2021 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Release Lead 4.1), David Jardin (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 4.2), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), Viviana Menzel (Assistant Team Leader), Llewellyn van der Merwe (Assistant...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - November 30, 2021

RSS Feed

CMS Release Team Meeting November 09, 2022

By Sigrid Gramlinger on 2022-11-30 12:48 in CMS Release Team

CMS Release Team Meeting 2022-11-09 Wed, Nov, 09, 2022, UTC 18:00 DETAILSDuration:  60 Minutes Participants:Christiane, Benjamin, Olivier, Claudia, Rachel, Jenn, Roland, Sigrid, Harald, Shirielle AGENDA Mattermost - everybody should be there by now. Release 4.2 Joomla 4.2.4...

Read more: CMS Release Team Meeting November 09, 2022

JXT Meeting Minutes - Nov 23 2022

By Crystal Dionysopoulos on 2022-11-25 08:50 in Joomla Experience Team

Scheduled duration: 60min Duration: 60min Participants: Crystal Dionysopoulos (Team Lead), Peter Martin (Assistant Team Lead), Angie Radke, Jarron White, Yuusuf Oladipo, Benjamin Trenkle (PLT Liaison), Niels Braczek (Architecture Liaison), Shirielle...

Read more: JXT Meeting Minutes - Nov 23 2022

GSOC 2022 - Schema.org | Week 22

By Shazma Siddiqui on 2022-11-21 12:23 in GSoC 2022 : Schema.org

Date: 14th November – 20th November Hi, this is the progress report for the Schema.org project which is currently part of GSoC 2022. Tasks completed this week: Fixed Service Interface to show schema form only in the supported contexts Schema preview shown only for the schema types that are...

Read more: GSOC 2022 - Schema.org | Week 22

GSoC 2022 : Guided Tour - Week 20 & 21 & 22

By Khushi Rauniyar on 2022-11-20 21:29 in GSoC 2022 : Guided-Tour

Tasks completed in the week: Did brainstorming and deep diving into the solution and implemented the interactive tour onclick part i.e now we can click on the +New button in place of clicking on the Next Button. Merged Interactive Tour and Interaction with Form Fileds drop down into one...

Read more: GSoC 2022 : Guided Tour - Week 20 & 21 & 22

Joomla Bug Squad Meeting - November 18, 2022

By Jacob Waisner on 2022-11-20 17:00 in Bug Squad

Meeting Report Date: November 18, 2022 Time: 18:00 CEST (16:00 UTC) Total time of meeting:  Attendees: Richard Fath, Olivier Buisard, Nicola Galgano   Current status Open Issues: 695  180 Issues closed in the past 30 days Open PRs: 216 102 PRs merged in the...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Meeting - November 18, 2022

GSOC 2022 - Schema.org | Week 20

By Shazma Siddiqui on 2022-11-07 11:04 in GSoC 2022 : Schema.org

Date: 31st October – 6th November Hi, this is the progress report for the Schema.org project which is currently part of GSoC 2022. Tasks completed this week: Created a plugin for Person Schema type Added option for Allowed/Forbidden context in all plugins

Read more: GSOC 2022 - Schema.org | Week 20

JXT Meeting Minutes - Nov 2 2022

By Crystal Dionysopoulos on 2022-11-04 08:45 in Joomla Experience Team

Scheduled duration: 90min Duration: 120min   In Attendance: Crystal Dionysopoulos (Team Lead), Peter Martin (Assistant Team Lead), Angie Radke, Mark Fleeson, Benjamin Trenkle, Harald Leithner (5.0 Release manager), Olivier Buisard (4.3 release manager) Absent: Milosz Wojaczek,...

Read more: JXT Meeting Minutes - Nov 2 2022

GSoC 2022 : Guided Tour - Week 18 & 19

By Khushi Rauniyar on 2022-10-23 20:27 in GSoC 2022 : Guided-Tour

Tasks completed in the week: Worked on creating the flow and added the code for other component default tours i.e. Contact, News Feeds, Smart Search and Users. Worked on adding the value of type and validation in all the default tours. Optimised the javascript code with minimal lines of...

Read more: GSoC 2022 : Guided Tour - Week 18 & 19

CMS Release Team Meeting October 19, 2022

By Sigrid Gramlinger on 2022-10-23 12:59 in CMS Release Team

CMS Release Team Meeting 2022-10-19 Wed, Oct, 19, 2022, UTC 18:00 DETAILSDuration:  60 Minutes Participants:Christiane, Olivier, Jenn, Rachel, Franciska, Niels, Claudia, Phil, Benjamin, Harald, SD, Sigrid NOTES EOS J4 Plugin Jenn will work on the messaging for the Joomla 4 EOS Plugin...

Read more: CMS Release Team Meeting October 19, 2022

GSOC 2022 - Schema.org | Week 16

By Shazma Siddiqui on 2022-10-09 05:54 in GSoC 2022 : Schema.org

Date: 3rd October – 8th October Hi, this is the progress report for the Schema.org project which is currently part of GSoC 2022. Tasks completed this week: Added Subscriber Interface in Recipe and Blog plugins Updated validation in storeSchemaToStandardLocation()

Read more: GSOC 2022 - Schema.org | Week 16

GSoC 2022 : Guided Tour - Week 16 & 17

By Khushi Rauniyar on 2022-10-07 19:16 in GSoC 2022 : Guided-Tour

Tasks completed in the week: Added type in the list of arrays for steps. Added check for Next Step and Redirect field and made it work. Added string value for URL. Done changes in extensions.sql for adding type and validation field. Changed all the default tours value for type and...

Read more: GSoC 2022 : Guided Tour - Week 16 & 17

JXT Meeting Minutes - Oct 6 2022

By Crystal Dionysopoulos on 2022-10-07 12:00 in Joomla Experience Team

Details: Scheduled duration: 60min Duration: 1hr 20min Participants: Crystal Dionysopoulos (Acting Team Lead), Angie Radke, Peter Martin, Milos Wojaczek, Elisa Foltyn, Robert Deutz (CMS Maintenance Liaison), Harald Leithner Absent: Benjamin Trenkle (PLT Liaison) Agenda Items &...

Read more: JXT Meeting Minutes - Oct 6 2022

CMS Release Team Meeting September 28, 2022

By Sigrid Gramlinger on 2022-10-04 16:39 in CMS Release Team

Wed, Sept 28, 2022, UTC 18:00 DETAILSDuration:  30 Minutes Participants:Stefan, Olivier, Rachel, Roland, Phil, Sigrid, Claudia NOTES Joomla 3.10 Joomla 3.10 support will still end on August 17 2023, even if Joomla 5 will be released only in October 2024.  Release 4.2 Joomla...

Read more: CMS Release Team Meeting September 28, 2022

Joomla Accessibility Team - Meeting September 14, 2022

By Viviana Menzel on 2022-09-26 20:04 in Joomla Accessibility Team

Attendees: Crystal, Chrisitane, Viviana, Benjamin, Achilleas, Carlos The team actualized the tasks for the next quarter Crystal will work on improvements for the alt text and table captions The GSoC project on the accessibility plugin is over, PRs merges and tests will be done in the next few...

Read more: Joomla Accessibility Team - Meeting September 14, 2022

GSoC 2022 : Guided Tour - Week 14 & 15

By Khushi Rauniyar on 2022-09-23 23:24 in GSoC 2022 : Guided-Tour

Tasks completed in the week: Used correct Values for Created, Modified and Checked out columns in extensions.sql for all the tours and steps. Updated extensions.sql  file. Code cleanup for the default-tours branch. Added default tours for other components i.e How to create Banners and...

Read more: GSoC 2022 : Guided Tour - Week 14 & 15

Joomla Bug Squad Meeting - September 09, 2022

By Jacob Waisner on 2022-09-10 21:31 in Bug Squad

Meeting Report Date: September 09, 2022 Time: 18:00 CEST (16:00 UTC) Total time of meeting: 00:45 Attendees: Jacob Waisner, Richard Fath, Troy Hall, Benjamin Trenkle, Olivier Buisard, Rishabh Ranjan Jha   Discussion Around Team Refocus/5.0 Roadmap   We had a great discussion...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Meeting - September 09, 2022

GSoC 2022 : Guided Tour - Week 12 & 13

By Khushi Rauniyar on 2022-09-09 21:11 in GSoC 2022 : Guided-Tour

Tasks completed in the week: Worked on understanding and creating the flow of default tours for different components. Created completely working default tours. Updated PR #11 for default tours created that will be installed at the time of Joomla! installation. Renamed Next to Start in the...

Read more: GSoC 2022 : Guided Tour - Week 12 & 13

CMS Release Team Meeting September 7, 2022

By Sigrid Gramlinger on 2022-09-09 10:15 in CMS Release Team

Wed, Sept 07, 2022, UTC 18:00 DETAILS Duration: 90 Minutes Participants: Olivier, Claudia, Jenn, Franciska, Harald, Christiane, Stefan, Benjamin, Sigrid, SD, Phil NOTES EOS Plugin for next version Jenn: messaging for 4.4 (about J5). We will talk about it again in 6 weeks. Release...

Read more: CMS Release Team Meeting September 7, 2022

GSOC 2022 - Schema.org | Week 10

By Shazma Siddiqui on 2022-08-29 09:26 in GSoC 2022 : Schema.org

Date: 22nd August – 28th August Hi, this is the progress report for the Schema.org project which is currently part of GSoC 2022. Tasks completed this week: normalizeDurationsToISO(): To normalize duration to ISO duration format convertToArray(): To convert repeatable fields into an...

Read more: GSOC 2022 - Schema.org | Week 10

GSoC 2022 : Guided Tour - Week 10 & 11

By Khushi Rauniyar on 2022-08-28 20:29 in GSoC 2022 : Guided-Tour

Tasks completed in the week: Removed Unused index for PostgreSQL. Deep dive into the code base for understanding how PostgreSQL files are implemented. Solved errors for PostgreSQL for getting build tests passed. Understand the PR #10 created by Richard for SQL Fixes. Solved one of the major...

Read more: GSoC 2022 : Guided Tour - Week 10 & 11

CMS Release Team Meeting August 17, 2022

By Sigrid Gramlinger on 2022-08-25 06:19 in CMS Release Team

Wed, August 17, 2022, UTC 18:00 DETAILS Duration: 60 MinutesParticipants: Roland, Harald, Franciska, Jenn, Claudia, Benjamin, Tobias, Christiane, Rachel, Shirielle, Olivier, Phil NOTES EOS Plugin for next version Jenn: messaging for 4.4 (about J5) Release 3.10 Last expected release...

Read more: CMS Release Team Meeting August 17, 2022

Team Meeting 22-Aug-2022

By Crystal Dionysopoulos on 2022-08-22 14:20 in Joomla Experience Team

Details: Scheduled duration: 60min Actual Duration: 1hr 50min Participants: Crystal Dionysopoulos, Elisa Foltyn, Angie Radke, Benjamin Trenkle (PLT Liaison), Harald Leithner (liaison) Absent: Robert Deutz (CMS Maintenance Liaison) Agenda Items &...

Read more: Team Meeting 22-Aug-2022

GSoC 2022 : SEO - Week 9

By Alisha Kamat on 2022-08-17 07:21 in GSoC 2022 : SEO

Tasks completed in the week: Got the opportunity to present my work at the global Joomla London event Prepared the features for demo by making enhancements to the UI which included the following Included icons and colors where required Added the 'See more' option for Paragraph &...

Read more: GSoC 2022 : SEO - Week 9

Meeting Notes - August 10, 2022

By Robert Deutz on 2022-08-15 13:16 in CMS Maintenance Team

Scheduled duration: 60min Duration: 50min   Participants: Allon Moritz (Team Member), Benjamin Trenkle (Production DC), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Member), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Llewellyn van der Merwe (Team Member), Richard Fath (Team Member),  Robert Deutz (Team...

Read more: Meeting Notes - August 10, 2022

GSoC 2022 : Guided Tour - Week 8 & 9

By Khushi Rauniyar on 2022-08-14 19:25 in GSoC 2022 : Guided-Tour

Tasks completed in the week: Followed PSR 12 Coding Standards in the project. Resolved the PHPCS Errors from logs for getting the build tests passed. Fixed the PHPCS Warnings from logs for getting the build tests passed. Used Standard Headings for the Views and removed the tour id from the...

Read more: GSoC 2022 : Guided Tour - Week 8 & 9

Browse all Reports 

Please login to contact this Department