Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - February 23, 2021
Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES
- Feb 23, 2021
Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), Llewellyn van der Merwe (Assistant Department Coordinator), Nicola Galgano (Team Leader), Sigrid Gramlinger (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 3.9), Marco Dings (Department Coordinator), Tobias Zulauf (Release Lead 3.10), Niels Braczek (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader)
Absent with notice: David Jardin (Team Leader), George Wilson (Release Lead 4.0), Robert Deutz (Team Leader)
Absent without notice: Ilagnayeru Manickam (Team Leader), Mike Brandner (Team Leader)
Agenda Items & minutes
Production Department Coordinator (Marco Dings)
- As per the rules of the organisation, every team has to perform an annual election for a team leader. Unfortunately this information is not captured in the volunteer portal. Each team leader is hereby requested to update the internal sheet with the date of their latest elections.
- When complete I will then copy the information into the motion registry sheet where it is immutable. Going forward each team leader is requested to inform the teams future elections of new team leaders or re-election of the current Teamleader.
- Should a team's latest election be more than a year ago you are required to organise elections immediately.
- Following the discussion on versions of PHP, mySQL we have created an internal discussion document to help with motion texts. This document will serve as the basis of conversation and information in this regard.
- I have added an explanation of the process and the boilerplate for the most relevant items.
- Joomla & Google - Web collaboration
Automated Testing Team (Hannes Papenberg)
- Squash.io is offering us some testing environments. It is not clear yet if it is beneficial to us.
Core Translation Team (Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam)
- Board will be advised to merge the current team into one overall translation team using crowdin enterprise.
Bug Squad (Nicola Galgano)
- It is time for a new TL election.
Software Architecture & Strategy Team (Niels Braczek)
- Discussion on CCK RFC, no conclusion yet.
CMS Release Team (Sigrid Gramlinger)
- We had a meeting, discussion about the EOL Plugin for 3.10.
Google Summer of Code Joomla Team (Philip Walton)
- Started Saturday morning onboarding meetings with potential GSoC students and the VET lead