Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - February 08, 2022
By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-02-11 18:00 in Production
Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES
- February 08, 2022
Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), David Jardin (Team Leader), Viviana Menzel (Assistant Team Leader), Jacob Waisner (Team Leader), Niels Braczek (Team Leader), Sigrid Gramlinger (Team Leader), Shivam Rajput (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Marketing Liaison), Robert Deutz (Team Leader), Tobias Zulauf (Release Lead 3.10)
Absent with notice: George Wilson (Release Lead 4.0), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Marco Dings (Department Coordinator), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Roland Dalmulder (Release Lead 4.2), Franciska Perisa (Release Lead 4.2), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), Llewellyn van der Merwe (Assistant Department Coordinator)
Joomla! Enhancement Development Team (Shivam Rajput)
- GSoC Team had a Session - Joomla! AMA on 5 Feb
- GSoC 2022 Application window is now open, we are preparing Application for the same.
- GSoC Team is planning to have session on 19 Feb with on of the Egypt Universities
- Google Summer of Docs is in Discussion internally with the JEDT Team.
Joomla! Accessibility Team (Christiane Maier-Stadtherr)
- Working on an article for the Magazine and a feedback form for users with disabilities
Security Strike Team (David Jardin)
- Upcoming sprint next Saturday
- Roland and Franciska joined the team
Releaseleads (Harald, Niels, Roland, Franciska, Benjamin, George, Tobias, Llewellyn)
* Release Lead 5.0 (Harald Leithner, Niels Braczek):
- How do we proceed with the Joomla 5 Roadmap?
=>Let Harald and Niels make the decision themselves about the scope and priority. A voting sheet to get input regarding perceived value and complexity has been provided to the members of the Production Department Team Leads group.
* Release Lead 4.2 (Roland Dalmulder, Franciska Perisa)
- We started to merge PRs (Adds ordering parameters & User defined Hide Table Columns) and rejected one (Add SCSS compiler )
- Tobias and George gave us an 2,5 hours introduction
- Franci hopes that she motivated students last Saturday
* Release Lead 4.1 (Benjamin Trenkle)
- 4.1.0 RC3 released
- 4.1.0 RC4 coming this week
* Release lead 3.10 (Tobias Zulauf):
- Joomla 3.10.6-rc1 has been released on the 06.02.2022
- Joomla 3.10.6 to be released on the 15.02.2022
Bug Squad Team (Jacob Waisner)
- The team is focused on 4.1 to clear up any release blockers and bugs prior to release.
Software Architecture & Strategy Team (Niels Braczek)
- Still brainstorming for Joomla 5.
CMS Release Team (Sigrid Gramlinger)
- Language is now a subteam of CMS Release Team:
- Nothing else than releases (see Release Lead section above and team meeting report)