Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - May 02, 2023
Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES
- May 02, 2023
Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), David Jardin (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Martin Kopp (Release Manager 4.4), Olivier Buisard (Release Manager 4.3), Shirielle “SD” Williams (Release Manager 4.3), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), Viviana Menzel (Assistant Team Leader), Crystal Dionysopoulos (Team Leader), Llewellyn van der Merwe (Docker Maintainer), Sigrid Gramlinger (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Marketing Liaison), Robert Deutz (Team Leader), Tobias Zulauf (Release Lead 3.10)
Absent: Niels Braczek (Team Leader), Allon Moritz (Release Manager 4.4), Shivam Rajput (Team Leader), Carlos Rodriguez (Team Leader), Franciska Perisa (Team Leader)
Production Department Coordinator (Benjamin Trenkle)
- Congratulations on the 4.3.1 release. Thanks to all volunteers.
Security Strike Team (David Jardin)
- Supported VEL team to evaluate a report in a 3rd party extension, issue has now been resolved and CVE has been published
CMS Maintenance Team (Robert Deutz)
- B/C policy update
Release Managers (Harald, Niels, Olivier, SD, Roland, Franciska, Martin, Allon, Tobias, Llewellyn)
Release Lead 5.0 (Harald Leithner, Niels Braczek):
- Rebased pull requests labelled “bug” from 4.2-dev branch to 4.3-dev branch
- Rebased pull requests labelled “feature” from 4.2-dev branch to 5.0-dev branch
- Deleted 4.2-dev branch
Release Lead 4.4 (Allon Moritz, Martin Kopp):
- The Production Department agreed to stick to the plan to not include new features into 4.4. See the roadmap.
Release Lead 4.3 (Olivier Buisard, Shirielle “SD” Williams):
- 4.3.1 Released today. Only the issues identified in the post-release.
- 4.3.2 scheduled for 30-May. Intention will include the RTCs and other bug fixes. Including the release blockers provided they are resolved.
Merging to begin on 4-May.
Maintainer Docker (Llewellyn van der Merwe):
- 4.3.1 Image Released today