Programs Department Meeting - 5th October 2021
Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Chris Keen, Patrick Jackson, Wilco Alsemgeest
- Semi-annual meeting is upcoming, please review the agenda and add any questions you may have.
- To review ahead of the meeting: A lighter structure of Open Source Matters, Inc.
- Update JVP report for September: https://volunteers.joomla.org/teams/certification-team/reports/1642-certification-program-update-september-2021
- THe Q&A review process has been designed and implemented through the workflow functionality (including all necessary stages and transitions).
- The original custom fields are being reviewed and adjusted as necessary (many now unnecessary due to the implementation of the workflow). New custom fields have been added to match the proposed workflow.
The front-end (template) has been modified to show many of the necessary fields and functions to make this process easier (still a few missing information fields). Thanks to Jeroen
- Test and review session with the Exam Maintainers (EM’s) is being planned. (The EM’s will work from out the front-end).
- Holding off on meeting to be able to best digest the restructure proposal.
- Next meeting scheduled October 18 2021 at 20:00 UTC
- Robert Deutz will be joining the October meeting to discuss where he sees VET fitting into his agenda.
- Production department is going to migrate JoomlaCode on October 16, 2021 to the https://downloads.joomla.org website.
- Docs pages revamped or created:
- To be done:
- New Language coordinators in September
Afrikaans, Czech, Estonian and Finnish