September 21, 2018 - User Groups Team - Election of a new Team Lead

By Djamel Kherbi on 2018-09-22 12:49 in User Groups Team

Brian Ronnow member of the the User Groups Team as been elected on September 21 2018 as New Team Lead, Brian will take over Djamel Kherbi  who is moving to is new role as Events Department Coordinator.

Read more: September 21, 2018 - User Groups Team - Election of a new Team Lead

August 21, 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2018-08-23 10:14 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel kherbi Brian Ronnow Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall Ahmad Moussa Carlos Camara No Shows:  Noemi Sanchez Del Rio We had our first meeting in a while, meeting for the month of August, from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed. Listing approval and updates, we had some new JUGS approved, Joomla User Group Worcester (USA), Joomla User Group Ferrara (Italy) No pending updates at the moment. Djamel posted a...

Read more:  August 21, 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

April 17th 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting minutes

By Djamel Kherbi on 2018-04-29 09:10 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Brian Row Djamel Kherbi Noemi Sanchez Del Rio Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall Carlos Camara   We had our bi-monthly meeting, second meeting for the month of April , helded  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed. Listing and updates, we have a new JUG in Italy, Joomla User Group Lanciano, no pending updates at the moment. The JUG Round up is ready and will be published in the May issue of the JCM. The...

Read more: April 17th 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting minutes

April 3, 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2018-04-05 08:36 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel Kherbi Noemi Sanchez Del Rio Brian Row Carlos Camara   Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall   We had our bi-monthly meeting, first  meeting for the month of April, helded  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed. 1.Listing approval and  update, no listing or updates submitted at this moment.   2.Call to the jug organizers to send a short resume about their meetings to be published as JUG...

Read more: April 3, 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

27th March 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2018-03-28 12:18 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Brian Row Carlos Camara Djamel Kherbi Noemi Sanchez Del Rio Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall We had our bi-monthly meeting, second meeting for the month of March, helded  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed. Pending Listing and new submissions, Joomla User Group Dakar (Senegal) is our newest jug in Africa, listing update are handle and checked in timely manner. Trademark review still under progress in Europe,...

Read more: 27th March 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

6th March 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2018-03-24 18:43 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel Kherbi   Apologies: Brian Row Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall   No Shows: Noemi Sanchez Del Rio   We had our bi-monthly meeting, first  meeting for the month of March , helded  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed.   1.Listing update and pending listing for approval, all the listing are processed in a accurate time, a first listing submitted from the city of  Chimbote (Peru) Djamel as replied,...

Read more: 6th March 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

20th of February 2018 User Groups Team meeting minutes

By Djamel Kherbi on 2018-02-21 18:48 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall Brian Row Djamel Kherbi Apologies: Laura Gordon No Shows: Noemi Sanchez del Rio We had our bi-monthly meeting, second meeting for the month of February, helded  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed. No pending listing, all the update who where updated by the listing owner are handled. The trademark audit for the JUGS  who have the word Joomla! On their domain is under progress,...

Read more: 20th of February 2018 User Groups Team meeting minutes

6th of February 2018 User Groups Team (JUG Team) Meeting minutes

By Djamel Kherbi on 2018-02-06 19:05 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel Kherbi Brian Row   Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall   No Shows: Noemi Sanchez Del Rio   We had our bi-monthly meeting first  meeting for the month of February, held  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed.   Laura Gordon is our new team member as contributor   Update and pending listing, review of the directory is under work, as we are doing an audit and review for all the jugs with...

Read more: 6th of February 2018 User Groups Team (JUG Team) Meeting minutes

23 January 2018 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2018-01-23 20:24 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel KherbiJenn Gress Apologies: Brian RonnowRowan Hoskyns-Abrahall No Shows: Noemi Sanchez del RioEric Lamy Went over pending tickets and those with details that needed to be shared. Jenn finished doing TM audits on the JUGs with domains with the word joomla in them all over the world except Europe. Just getting through the open tickets now. Djame to continue with Europe. The intro paragraph on the JUG portal page on docs is now done. Djamel will write something up...

Read more: 23 January 2018 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

9 January 2018: JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2018-01-09 19:29 in User Groups Team

In Attendance: Djamel KherbiJenn GressApologies: Brian RonnowRowan No Shows:Noemi Sanchez del RioEric Lamy 1. Jenn has resigned from the JUG Team and as TM Liaison on 4th January 2018. Last day 31 January 2018. Djamel to let the team know and divide up tasks. 2. Laura has reviewed Denmark as a contributor and Djamel will work with the Team to follow up with tickets as needed. 3. Jenn to reply to Giacomo about Catania. 4. Directory review/TM Audit: Jenn working on reviewing all the...

Read more: 9 January 2018: JUG Team Meeting Minutes

19th of December 2017 User Groups Team (JUG Team) meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2017-12-19 19:25 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress Brian Row Djamel Kherbi   Aplogies : Noemi Sanchez Del Rio   No Shows: Eric Lamy Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall   We had our bi-monthly meeting, second meeting of  the month of December last meeting of the year 2017, held  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed.   JUG Listing review, the jug team is performing a review of the JUG directory, we have the help of new contributors Laura Gordon...

Read more: 19th of December 2017 User Groups Team (JUG Team) meeting report

7 November 2017 JUG Team Meeting

By Jennifer Gress on 2017-11-07 18:48 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel KherbiNoemi Sanchez del RioJenn Gress Apologies: Brian RonnowRowan Hoskyns-Abrahall No Show: Eric Lamy Easy meeting this week as we didn't have a lot to discuss. Went over reviews. Noemi to start working on hers very soon. Djamel to wrap up Brasil shortly. We talked about dog bites and owners who have dogs that bite (heal up fast Noemi!), costume make-up, taxi's from airports, food, and how excited we all are to meet again (or for the first time) at JWC2017. Next...

Read more: 7 November 2017 JUG Team Meeting

17th October 2017 User Groups Team (JUG Team) Meeting minutes

By Djamel Kherbi on 2017-10-17 17:39 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel Kherbi Jenn Gress Noemi Sanchez Del Rio   Apologies: Brian Row Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall   No Shows: Eric Lamy   We had our bi-monthly meeting second  meeting for the month of October, held  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed.   Update and pending listing, pending for approval on Joomla Greece Jenn is working on Greece  and Joomla user Group Nancy Djamel is doing...

Read more: 17th October 2017 User Groups Team (JUG Team) Meeting minutes

19th September 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2017-09-19 21:01 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel KherbiBrian RonnowJenn GressNoemi Sanchez del RioAnd Rowan via Glip No Show: Eric Lamy 1. Discussed directory review. Djamel has completed the review of Africa except a couple. Jenn to do Djamel's listing and Noemi taking care of Blida. The rest of the team needs to get on it. Hands were slapped. 2. The only pending listing isn't really a pending listing. It's approved but we have a JUG that wants to use a TLD. Jenn and Luca are working on a procedure for TLDs at...

Read more: 19th September 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

5th September 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2017-09-05 21:11 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel KherbiJenn GressNoemi Sanchez del RioRowan Hoskyns-Abrahall Apologies: Brian Ronnow No Show: Eric Lamy 1. Went over pending listings which was fast because there are none. 2. JUG Directory Review: Djamel is kicking butt and the rest of us are not and so need our butts kicked. 3. Rowan resolved two issues we were having with Maqma and FB feeds. Both now resolved. Thank you, Rowan! 4. JWC logistics. We're all good. Next meeting Djamel Leads and we don't know who...

Read more: 5th September 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

15th August 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2017-08-15 17:40 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel KherbiJenn GressBrian RonnowNoemi Sanchez del Rio No shows: Eric LamyRowan (but she doesn't really have to be there every meeting anyways) Went over pending listings of which there are only one. All good. We are starting the directory review again. It's an ongoing and slow process but slow and steady wins the race! Adding Associations to the directory is taking a back seat until (probably) after JWC. There is much to work out on the rules and terms for them and we...

Read more: 15th August 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

1st August 2017 - JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2017-08-01 17:58 in User Groups Team

In Attendance:Djamel KherbiJenn GressRowan Hoskyns-AbrahallBrian RonnowNoemi Sanchez Del RioNo Show:Eric Lamy 1. Went over listings: no pending new or updated listings. 2. Went over doing a directory review. Rowan did an export of listings for us to work off of. 3. We need to do a newsletter. 4. Jenn to work on docs for Associations and hopefully be done by Thursday so we can get it implemented. Next meeting 15 August. Jenn to lead and Rowan to take minutes.

Read more: 1st August 2017 - JUG Team Meeting Minutes

18th of July User Group Team (JUG Team) meeting minutes

By Djamel Kherbi on 2017-07-18 19:49 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress Noemi Sanchez Del Rio Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall Brian Row Djamel Kherbi   No Shows: Eric Lamy We had our bi-monthly meeting, second meeting of  the month of July, held  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed.   We have a new submission coming from New Delhi (India) Noemi is working on the listing doing the review of it, before the approval. We are starting a review of the JUG Directory, the...

Read more: 18th of July User Group Team (JUG Team) meeting minutes

04th of July User Group Team (JUG Team) meeting minutes

By Djamel Kherbi on 2017-07-05 16:21 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Brian Row Djamel Kherbi Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall  Apologies: Jenn Gress Noemi Sanchez Del Rio No Shows: Eric Lamy   We had our bi-monthly meeting first  meeting for the month of July, held  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed. Only 2 listings updated recently.  No new submissions.  We plan to do a review of all listings shortly to ensure that all the JUGS  are up to date and still valid....

Read more: 04th of July User Group Team (JUG Team) meeting minutes

20th of June User Group Team (JUG Team) meeting minutes

By Djamel Kherbi on 2017-06-20 19:36 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress Brian Row Djamel Kherbi Noemi Sanchez Del Rio Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall   No Shows: Eric Lamy     We had our bi-monthly meeting second  meeting for the month of June, held  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed.   Team members: Bruce Valle was moved  to the honour roll and is now part of the JUG Contributors.   Noemi our new team member is going to finish up the...

Read more: 20th of June User Group Team (JUG Team) meeting minutes

16 May JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Brian Ronnow on 2017-05-17 07:23 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress, Eric Lamy, Djamel Kherbi, Bruce Valle, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall Report: Meeting minutes 1. Pending listing : Nice is ok, Eric and Bruce are working in translations, and the French is now 100% translated. Spanish will be finished by this weekend 2. Adding Association to the JUG Directory… We began discussing steps to add associations to the directory. 3. Djamel will draft post for adding members. Jenn to go over when he’s done. 4. Brian to...

Read more: 16 May JUG Team Meeting Minutes

02 May JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Djamel Kherbi on 2017-05-03 11:43 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress Brian Row Djamel Kherbi Bruce Valle Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall   No Shows: Eric Lamy We had our bi-monthly meeting first  meeting for the month of May , held  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed.   Checked in with Eric and Bruce via Glip to see the translation status Discussed Google Drive Resources structure. Rowan to give link for main folder and Jenn will figure out how to word it on...

Read more: 02 May JUG Team Meeting Minutes

18th April 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2017-04-18 22:25 in User Groups Team

In attendance:Brian RonnowJenn GressBruce ValleRown Hoskyns-Abrahall Apologies:Djamel KherbiNo shows:Eric Lamy At last word Eric is 43% through translating Rules and Terms on docs to French. Bruce is 84% through translating Rules and Terms to Spanish. We are going to be taking a look at some older docs done by Ruth and Eoin and see what we want to move forward with or ditch. Reviewed volunteer description to make it very blunt as to the activity required by members of the JUG Team so that...

Read more: 18th April 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

Jug Team Meeting - 4th April 2017

By Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall on 2017-04-04 17:49 in User Groups Team

MINUTES:  Call for volunteers is open to admit one more full member, preferably with another language and experience with handling support tickets. Djamel will be attending JAB for the team this year with a view to being available to any current or potential JUG organisers during the Make it Happen session. We will start to look at the at outreach programme outlined last year, with an aim to get JUGs communicating with each other more to share topics and generate camaraderie. Pending...

Read more: Jug Team Meeting - 4th April 2017

21 March 2017 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2017-03-22 08:39 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress Brian Row Djamel Kherbi Apologies: Daniel Dubois Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall No Shows: Bruce Valle Eric Lamy   We had our bi-monthly meeting second  meeting for the month of March , held  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed. Listing and pending review Brian is working on Twin Cities, and Jenn is following up with Minsk. Jenn as working on the docs and added all the related content for Rules and...

Read more: 21 March 2017 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

7 March 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2017-03-08 00:15 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel KherbiJenn GressDaniel Dubois Apologies: Brian RonnowRowan Hoskyns-Abrahall No shows: Eric LamyBruce Valle Djamel to draft the next newsletter. Jenn to review after. We'll miss our self-imposed due date of the 10th of each month but we're just getting started so it's bound to be a bit bumpy. Went over pending listings. Pretty good there. A little research and follow up to do. Many bounced email addresses after the first newsletter went out to organisers. Jenn to...

Read more: 7 March 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

21 February 2017 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2017-02-22 08:39 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall Brian Row Djamel Kherbi Daniel Dubois   Apologies: Luca Marzo   No Shows: Bruce Valle Marco Richter Eric Lamy Duke Speer   We had our bi-monthly meeting second  meeting for the month of February , helded  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed. Listing update and pending tickets, Jennifer still working on Minsk, some issue with domain as to be...

Read more: 21 February 2017 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

7 February 2017 JUG Team Meeting Notes

By Jennifer Gress on 2017-02-08 00:27 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn GressDjamel KherbiRowan Hoskyns-AbrahallLuca MarzoBrian RonnowBruce ValleDaniel DuboisEric Lamy Our plan is to publish a newsletter on the 10th of each month to jug organisers - there won't be one the 10th of February though. We discussed pending listings. Doing well here. Once there's a new board we'll submit our budget for the year. We plan to add our Rules/FAQs and Terms to docs so it can be translated into multiple languages. This will really help non-English...

Read more: 7 February 2017 JUG Team Meeting Notes

17 January 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2017-01-17 20:39 in User Groups Team

In attendance:Djamel KherbiBrian RonnowRowan Hoskyns-AbrahallLuca MarzoJenn GressEric Lamy Apologies:Duke Speer No show:Bruce ValleDaniel Dubois Rowan to get our mailing out today. Listings are all on target. Rowan to submit the budget by the end of the month. Jenn to work on docs.joomla.org this week and determine next steps. Rowan and Jenn to work on a logo for the JUG Team to use in the magazine. Jenn to start doing the JUG Round Ups for the JCM again. Adding Certification Exam...

Read more: 17 January 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

User Group Team Meeting - January 03, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-01-03 19:09 in User Groups Team

Attendees: Djamel Kherbi, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Jenn Gress, Luca Marzo, Daniel Dubois. Apologies: Brian Ronnow, Eric Lamy No shows: Duke Speer, Marco Richter, Bruce Valle. Discussion outline Team members processed almost all listings. JUG Team proposed to enforce the rule that each TLD including Joomla word should use use Open Source Matters as Registrant. Team discussed about the no shows at the meetings. Djamel will send a reminder to recurrent absent members to see if...

Read more: User Group Team Meeting - January 03, 2017

20th of December 2016 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

By Brian Ronnow on 2016-12-21 06:58 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress Brian Ronnow Djamel Kherbi Luca Marzo   Apologies: Eric Lamy Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall Daniel Dubois   No Shows: Bruce Valle Marco Richter Duke Speer   We had our bi-monthly meeting first meeting for the month of December, helded  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed. 1.  Listing updates. All listing are in progress and we are communicating with all new lisnings and updates. 2. Rowan will...

Read more: 20th of December 2016 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

6th of December 2016 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2016-12-07 04:20 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall Brian Row Djamel Kherbi   Apologies: Eric Lamy Duke Speer   No Shows: Bruce Valle Marco Richter   We had our bi-monthly meeting first meeting for the month of December, helded  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed.     Listings updates, several new JUGS as been approved the last two weeks, we have new JUG in Burkina Fasso and Italy, Jenn is working on...

Read more: 6th of December 2016 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

15 November 2016 JUG Team Notes/Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2016-11-15 20:35 in User Groups Team

In Attendance: Djamel KherbiJenn GressRowan Hoskyns-AbrahallBrian RonnowDuke Speer Apologies: Eric Lamy (Traveling)Bruce Valle (Still in Vancouver/Travelling) Went over new and pending JUG listings. Some new ones from Italy as a result of the festival there and a few others. Rowan talked to us about the Italy event (JoomlaDay or Festival). Good stuff and changes happening there which is graet. Jenn talked to us about JWC16 and the Joomla In Action session which reactivated the Vancouver...

Read more: 15 November 2016 JUG Team Notes/Minutes

1st of November 2016 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2016-11-01 21:45 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel Kherbi Jenn Gress Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall Bruce Valle Apologies: Brian Ronnow No Shows: Eric Lamy Duke Speer Marco Richter We had our bi-monthly meeting first meeting for the month of November, helded  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed. 1- review and updates on JUG pending listing, Bruce is working on a new listing from Malaysia and an update listing from Joomla user Group Strasbourg (France). Djamel will follow...

Read more: 1st of November 2016 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

4 October 2016 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2016-10-04 19:06 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel KherbiJenn GressRowan Hoskyns-AbrahallBrian RonnowBruce Valle No Shows:Helvecio da SilvaEric LamyAlejandro Pascoli 1. Went over pending listings 2. Brian Ronnow is the new Assistant Team Lead! Yay for Brian! Thank you for your service! 3. Rowan to crunch some data and get the email to organisers to review their listings out by end of week 4. Djamel to follow up with Alejandro one more time 5. Tabled until next meeting: Eric to do mag article to encourage new...

Read more: 4 October 2016 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

20 September 2016 - JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2016-09-20 17:43 in User Groups Team

In attendance:Djamel KherbiJenn GressRowan Hoskyns-Abrahall Apologies:Eric LamyBrian Ronnow No show:Helvecio da SilvaAlejandro PascoliBruce Balle The Events directory has been added to CJO! Yay! Hats off to Radek and Rowan for making this happen. One less subdomain! We do have an issue with a few JUGs that have the same listing owner for multiple JUGs. This needs to be resolved so that Events can display properly in conjunction with the JUG listings. Djamel will work with Kaduna and...

Read more: 20 September 2016 - JUG Team Meeting Minutes

6 September 2016 JUG Team Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2016-09-06 17:57 in User Groups Team

In attendance:Djamel KherbiJenn GressEric Lamy Apologies from:Brian RonnowRowan Hoskyns-Abrahall No shows:Helvecio da SilvaSaurabh ShahAlejandro PascoliBruce ValleShirat Goldstein We moved some members to the honour roll after todays meeting. Djamel to reach out to Alejandro for more training. Discussed website issues/helpdesk issues. Jenn is planning to go to JWC. Eric will be there too. Jenn to find out how we can have an outreach session for exisiting JUG Organisers or those that may...

Read more: 6 September 2016 JUG Team Minutes

2 August, 2016 JUG Team Minutes

By Brian Ronnow on 2016-08-03 08:48 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel KherbiJenn GressBrian RonnowRowan Hoskyns-Abrahall Appologies: No Show: Alejandro Pascoli Helvecio da Silva Eric Lamy Saurabh Shah Bruce Valle Thomas Kahl Shirat Goldstein Michelle Bisson Duke Speer Marco Richter   We worked with some repots of listing issues. Talked about moving people around to get the best our of them and the team.  

Read more:  2 August, 2016 JUG Team Minutes

7 June, 2016 JUG Team Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2016-06-07 00:00 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel KherbiRuth CheeselyJenn GressDuke SpeerShirat GoldsteinSarabh Shah Appologies: Bruce ValleRowan Hoskyns-AbrahallThomas KahlEric Lamy No Show: Brian RonnowAlejandro PascoliHelvecio da Silva The new JUG Directory is almost done. Looking to go live next weekend (fingers crossed). We need to revise the FAQs/Rules for Submission before going live so people have something to follow that is accurate.Need to sort out a training for JUG Team members to use the new system and...

Read more: 7 June, 2016 JUG Team Minutes

17th May 2016 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Ruth Cheesley on 2016-05-17 00:00 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress, Ruth Cheesley, Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall, Djamel Kherbi, Helvecio Da Silva Apologies: Duke Speer, Thomas Kahl No-Show: Eric Lamy, Saurabh Shah, Alejandro Pascoli, Bruce Valle, Brian Ronnow, Shirat Goldstein, Michelle Bisson, Marco Richter Meeting started on time Listings Working through the directory migration so no listings to process. Rowan - update on progress Migration and cleanup of users is pretty much done Ticket created when the JUG...

Read more: 17th May 2016 JUG Team Meeting Minutes