Production Dept. Meeting - May 07 and May 14, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-05-17 20:07 in Production

Date: May 07, 2019Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 60 minutes Attendees: Harald Leithner (Department Coordinator), Luca Marzo (Assistant to DC), David Jardin (Team Leader), Nicola Galgano (Team Leader), Ilagnayeru Manickam (Team Leader), Marco Dings (Team Leader), Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), Puneet Kala (Team Leader), Stefan Wajda (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Team Leader), Sandra Decoux (Team Leader), George Wilson (J4 Release Lead). Apologies: Robert Deutz (Team...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting - May 07 and May 14, 2019

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - May 08, 2019

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2019-05-12 18:58 in Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on May 08, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos. Discussion outline Roland has been working, the past two weeks, on the SSO integration dealing with the reported issues, updating the RO SSO extension with more GUI features, updating SimpleSAMLphp and securing the final installation. All tasks can now be...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - May 08, 2019

Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - May 10, 2019

By Nicola Galgano on 2019-05-10 18:47 in Bug Squad

Date: May 10, 2019Time: 16:15 UTCTotal time of meeting: 2 hours Attendees:Hardik Agarwal,Richard Fath,Leo Lammerink,Harald Leithner,Nicola Galgano,Jean-marie Simonet,Quy Ton,Franz WohlkönigDiscussion outline Lower the number of open issues We have had a very long discussion with different opinions on how to achieve this point, to be short and to be realistic I can summarize in this simple team goal, lower the number of open issues less than 500, the detail of this discusion is available on...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - May 10, 2019

Programs Department Meeting - 7th May 2019

By Jaz Parkyn on 2019-05-09 14:39 in Programs

Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Chris Keen, Vikas Pisal Department Coordinator: Jaz thanked everyone for submitting their budget plans and agreed to update both teams further when the budget has been reviewed by the board. Both teams were asked to prepare their plans, goals and needs for the next year. It was confirmed that all teams will now hold regular monthly meetings. Certifications: A sprint will be held in June to work on open projects including the websites and testing the latest...

Read more: Programs Department Meeting - 7th May 2019

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 02, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-05-09 08:11 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: May 02, 2019Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 10 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Harald Leithner (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director). Apologies: Jason E Rosenbaum (Treasurer), Jason Nickerson (Director). Proxies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall served as proxy for Jason...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 02, 2019

Working Session

By Karen Dunne on 2019-05-07 16:30 in Resource Directory Team

JRD Status: April 16 - May 7, 2019 One approved: 4-22-19: Ruhe Potential, Germany Total approved: 443 Topics Discussed custom fields and whether to consider using Easy Layouts, which may not be necessary.  Richard installed and set up the GDPR plugins  Working session for editing article layout file On the call: Brian Karen Richard Deb Next meeting: May 21, 2019 - regular team meeting JRD Team Meeting - Tuesday, May 7,  2019 - notes taken by...

Read more: Working Session

JCM Team Meeting 2 May 2019

By Nicky Veitch on 2019-05-03 04:44 in Community Magazine Team

Date: Tuesday 2 May 2019Time: UTC 12:30Attendees: Nicky Veitch, Jacques Rentzke, Peter MartinApologies: Elise Foltyn, Christiane Maier-Stadtherr JCM Team Goals: Ensure technical infrastructure is appropriate for now and future Relaunch the JCM Increase the number of volunteers in the JCM team Increase the number of authors Increase the amount and quality of contributions JCM receives Increase readership For more information see planning document: 2019 JCM RelaunchGoal 1, JCM...

Read more: JCM Team Meeting 2 May 2019

April 26, 2019 Events Department meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2019-04-30 08:33 in Events

Participants:  Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Djamel Kherbi, Brian Ronnow, Carlos Camara, David Aswani. Apologies:   Ahmad Moussa Total time of the meeting : 35 minutes The Events department as held his monthly  meeting where the following items were discussed. Events Department: Started to work on the new budget for Events for the upcoming fiscal year 2019/2020,  the JUG Team and Joomla Events Team will have migrated their respective help desk from Maqma to RS Ticket,...

Read more: April 26, 2019 Events Department meeting report

Meeting Notes May 2019

By David Jardin on 2019-04-30 08:22 in Security Strike Team

Time: Monday, 29th of April 2019, 7pm UTCAttendees: David, Tobias, Harald, Beat, Benjamin, Joel, Michael (joined after topic no 1)ElectionsDavid’s and Tobias’ terms as Team Lead and Co Team Lead have ended, a new election has been held during the meeting. MotionsMaking Tobias the assistant team lead: 5 yes, 1 abstainMaking David the team lead: 4 yes, 1 no, 1 abstainCurrently open issues / 3.9- Redacted Content -GPG Key RotationAs Phil Taylor was one of our GPG key holders and has left the...

Read more: Meeting Notes May 2019

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - April 24, 2019

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2019-04-27 10:12 in Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on April 24, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer. Discussion outline Roland shared with the team some technical issues that he faced the previous week after updates he made to the SSO infrastructure (SSO extension as well as the SimpleSAMLphp library). Roland is working to overpass the issues in order for the SSO to be available...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - April 24, 2019

JED Team Meeting - April 26th, 2019

By Anibal Sanchez on 2019-04-26 14:01 in Extensions Directory Team

The Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met on April 26th, 2019, at 4 pm GMT, via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Anibal Sanchez, Jaz Parkyn, Hugh Douglas-Smith and Luca Marzo. Absent: Dénes Székely, Daniel Dubois, Mark Lee, and Troy Hall. Plans for 2019 JED Full-Text Search - Homepage Instant Search - COMPLETED 90%Based on the positive feedback, we plan to release the final version on the next days. New Ticketing System / Process...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - April 26th, 2019

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - April 18, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-04-26 07:48 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: April 18, 2019Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 00 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Jason E Rosenbaum (Treasurer), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Harald Leithner (Director), Jason Nickerson (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director). Apologies: - Proxies: - Discussion outline President Good mini...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - April 18, 2019

Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - April 25, 2019

By Nicola Galgano on 2019-04-26 07:07 in Bug Squad

Date: April 25, 2019Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 15 minutes Attendees:Sandra Decoux, Leo Lammerink, Harald Leithner, Nicola Galgano.Discussion outline Know the Force Nicola shared some criteria to keep track of the activities involving the Team. Based on data available on Github Pulse we keep track of these: Pull Request merged Pull Request proposed Issue closed Issue opened Total Issue Total Pull request This data will be collected on monthly base, The...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - April 25, 2019

Production Dept. Meeting - April 16, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-04-23 06:42 in Production

Joomla Production Department Meeting Date: April 16, 2019Time: 17:30 UTCTotal time of meeting: 45 minutes Attendees: Harald Leithner (Department Coordinator), Luca Marzo (Assistant to DC), David Jardin (Team Leader), Nicola Galgano (Team Leader), Ilagnayeru Manickam (Team Leader), Marco Dings (Team Leader), Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader). Apologies: Puneet Kala (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Team Leader), Robert Deutz (Team Leader), Tom Hutchinson (Team Leader), Stefan Wajda (Team...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting - April 16, 2019

Provider Account Registration with Custom Fields

By Karen Dunne on 2019-04-16 16:21 in Resource Directory Team

JRD Status: April 2 - 16, 2019 Three new approvals: 1) le5 GmbH Switzerland, 2), Bluepoint eCommerce Netherlands, and 3) E-BASE.GR One not approved due to lack of community involvement and company site was built in WordPress Approvals total: 442 Topics Users versus Contacts? Attempted to use con_contacts but then realized there’s nothing on the front end to create a new contact Keep them out of com_users to leave Joomla id alone Conclusion at this point is to use com_content and...

Read more: Provider Account Registration with Custom Fields

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - April 04, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-04-11 07:03 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: April 04, 2019Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 30 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Jason E Rosenbaum (Treasurer), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Harald Leithner (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director). Apologies: Jason Nickerson (Director) Proxies: Luca Marzo served as Proxy for Jason...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - April 04, 2019

Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - March 29, 2019

By Hervé Boinnard on 2019-04-09 23:32 in Marketing Team

Attendees Noreen Cesareo - Marketing Team Lead Sandra Decoux - Team Member Hervé Boinnard - Assistant Team Lead   Videos “What is Joomla” video is now available in 18 languages! Thanks to all our Translators again! Sandra Decoux & Brian Teeman to work on the next video: Joomla & Multilingual. Copywriting (article from Shaira) Several emails, and now edits are done. This article may be published on the JCM once it is back. Case Studies 3 contributions are...

Read more: Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - March 29, 2019

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - April 03, 2019

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2019-04-06 19:38 in Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on April 03, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos. Discussion outline Sander shared with the team the next steps regarding the first reportings on SSO/DMS. First reported issues is expected to be closed until the end of next week. Then additional users for testing will be added in order to report any...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - April 03, 2019

GSOC Admin Team Meeting, April 2019

By Puneet Kala on 2019-04-06 05:05 in Google Summer of Code Joomla Team

Attended: Puneet, Sandra, Tobias Absent: Yves Topics discussed during the meeting:  Discussion about GSoC Projects and how many slots/students we should request for GSoC 2019 edition Considered the possibility to have GSoC Summit after 15th June 2019.  Google Season of Docs is announced and the team will work on application and Idea process in the next 4 weeks,  Sandra has prepared documentation for GSOD, please read here for more...

Read more: GSOC Admin Team Meeting, April 2019

Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - March 22, 2019

By Hervé Boinnard on 2019-04-05 14:26 in Marketing Team

Attendees Sandra Decoux - Team Member Hervé Boinnard - Assistant Team Lead Apologies Noreen Cesareo - Marketing Team Lead   Volunteers A contributor offered some help - follow up with Noreen, with Summary from Sandra. But after a lengthy chat, and back and forth messages, it did not happen. Two contacts for Education made at Joomla Day FR. Copywriting Ideas of articles, like Banner component? Article from Shaira Williams is being...

Read more: Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - March 22, 2019

Programs Department Meeting 26th March 2019

By Jaz Parkyn on 2019-04-04 22:30 in Programs

Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Chris Keen, Vikas Pisal Department Coordinator: A new team leader, Vikas Pisal, has been elected to the Volunteer Engagement Team. The department wishes him well and is looking forward to hearing about the team’s future plans. Jaz asked all team leaders to make arrangements to hold monthly team meetings to help all members of the team keep up to date with recent events and to keep operations running smoothly. It was agreed to hold monthly departmental...

Read more: Programs Department Meeting 26th March 2019

JoomlaDay France Sprint - March 10th, 2019

By Hervé Boinnard on 2019-04-02 22:02 in Marketing Team

Attendees Sandra Decoux - Marketing & Communication Department Coordinator Hervé Boinnard - Assistant Team Lead   External Directories G2 Crowd profile to improvehttps://www.g2crowd.com/products/joomla/details Organisation Enriching discussion about Marketing for CMS release cycle, tests for RC and overall quality. Also feedback and suggestions from Georges Wilson (3.10 Release Lead / 4.0 Release Lead), made the day before. Copywriting Article idea list...

Read more: JoomlaDay France Sprint - March 10th, 2019

Custom Fields for JRD

By Karen Dunne on 2019-04-02 15:52 in Resource Directory Team

JRD Status: March 19 - April 2, 2019: 3 submissions, no approvals Topics: Benefits of using custom fields for resource directory:  Core component Way to showcase core abilities May be some gaps in what’s available and what is needed, e.g. maps, geolocation, subscription component that requires a yearly confirmation of provider’s listing,  Could use privacy suite for listing renewal, can set trigger email to confirm their listing but it doesn’t connect with the...

Read more: Custom Fields for JRD

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - March 27, 2019

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2019-03-29 21:04 in Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on March 27, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos. Discussion outline Sander thank the team for the first feedback on their work with Roland and shared with the team the need for more testing of the SSO/DMS demo installation. Sander and Roland will work on the first issues that were opened through the first...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - March 27, 2019

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - March 21, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-03-28 07:49 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: March 21, 2019Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 15 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Jason E Rosenbaum (Treasurer), Djamel Kherbi (Director), George Wilson (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director). Invited guests: Harald Leithner (Elected Director),...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - March 21, 2019

Production Meeting March 2019

By Harald Leithner on 2019-03-27 18:00 in Production

Date: March 15, 2019Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1.5 hour Attendees: Niels Braczek, George Wilson, David Jardin, Stefan Wajda, Benjamin Trenkle, Tom Hutchison, Philip Walton Invited guests: Harald Leithner (Elected Director), Yves Hoppe (Representation for Robert Deutz), Justyna Michallek (Translator for Stefan Wajda) Apologies: Robert Deutz, Puneet Kala, Ilagnayeru Manickam Discussion outline DEPARTMENT COORDINATOR George welcomed Harald. The new department...

Read more: Production Meeting March 2019

JCM Team Meeting 26 March 2019

By Nicky Veitch on 2019-03-27 06:02 in Community Magazine Team

Date: Tuesday 26 March 2019Time: UTC 20:00Attendees: Nicky Veitch, Jacques Rentzke, Aris Ntatsis, Mark BenderApologies: Randy Carey JCM Team Goals: Ensure technical infrastructure is appropriate for now and future Relaunch the JCM Increase the number of volunteers in the JCM team Increase the number of authors Increase the amount and quality of contributions JCM receives Increase readership For more information see planning document: 2019 JCM RelaunchGoal 1, JCM platform upgrade...

Read more: JCM Team Meeting 26 March 2019

JED Team Meeting - March 22nd, 2019

By Anibal Sanchez on 2019-03-26 16:43 in Extensions Directory Team

The Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met on March 22nd, 2019, at 4 pm GMT, via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Anibal Sanchez, Jaz Parkyn, Dénes Székely, Luca Marzo and Mark Lee. Absent: Daniel Dubois, Hugh Douglas-Smith and Troy Hall. Plans for 2019 Cards and Star Reviews system Part 2 - COMPLETED JED Full-Text Search - Homepage Instant Search New Ticketing System / Process reorganization JED Checker CI More Template Updates -...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - March 22nd, 2019

CMS Release Team Meeting Report

By Philip Walton on 2019-03-23 10:45 in CMS Release Team

Meeting  20th March 2019 6 pm UTC In attendance:Hervé Boinnard, George Wilson, Leo Lammerink, Yves Hoppe, Sandra Decoux, Harald Leithner, Phil Walton Unable to make it:Marc Widmann Discussion outline With Joomla 4 on the horizon and a new Production lead in place its a good time to check what we are doing and see what can be improved. Items outlined to discuss Routine. We need a more rigid meeting regime.  Knowing if there are problem patches.  Ideas from...

Read more: CMS Release Team Meeting Report

March 20, 2019 Events Department meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2019-03-21 09:40 in Events

Participants:  Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Djamel Kherbi, Brian Ronnow Apologies: Carlos Camara, David Aswani, Ahmad Moussa Total time of the meeting : 30 minutes The Events department as held a meeting where the following items were discussed. Events Department: Global events Fund working group, awaiting the  501(c)(3) tax exemption status to be setup as part of the Joomla Foundation, inc. JUG Team : Listing and update, all the updates are reviewed by the jug team, we have a new...

Read more: March 20, 2019 Events Department meeting report

JCM Team Meeting 19 March 2019

By Nicky Veitch on 2019-03-19 23:58 in Community Magazine Team

Date: Tuesday 19 March 2019Time: UTC 20:00Attendees: Nicky Veitch, Jacques Rentzke, Mark Bender, Aris Ntatsis, Patrick JacksonApologies: Randy Carey, Marc Dechèvre, Elisa Foltyn JCM Team Goals: Ensure technical infrastructure is appropriate for now and future Relaunch the JCM Increase the number of volunteers in the JCM team Increase the number of authors Increase the amount and quality of contributions JCM receives Increase readership For more information see planning document:...

Read more: JCM Team Meeting 19 March 2019

Using Core with Custom Fields for JRD

By Karen Dunne on 2019-03-19 15:57 in Resource Directory Team

JRD Status: March 5 - 19, 2019: 4 submissions: 1 approved and 3 rejected Approvals total: 439  March 12: ITronic / Harald Leithner - Approved Topics Introductions and role descriptions Discussion initiated about building the directory in core rather than third party vendor. Review of user information in the database to determine what it will take to move the info to the core rather than third party vendor.   There will be a hosting directory upcoming and no longer...

Read more: Using Core with Custom Fields for JRD

March 2019 Meeting Notes

By Claire Mandville on 2019-03-15 16:45 in Trademark & Licensing Team

Meeting notes gTLD/ccTLD clarification Meeting. A meeting was held prior to the general TM meeting and discussion leading to the creation of a new clearer policy document now published at https://www.opensourcematters.org/organisation/directors/policies/263-trademark-policy-tlds.html with examples. Proof of the date of registration and the actual contact person not company will be requested. Fan Art rules. Fan art that in any way resembles the 4J logo must be registered and...

Read more: March 2019 Meeting Notes

Advisory Board Meeting - March 14, 2019

By Kenneth Crowder on 2019-03-15 12:17 in Advisory Board

ATTENDEES Ken Crowder Bruce Lawson Chuck Wadlow ABSENT James Vasile AGENDA There are some new members who should be joining us next month. We are waiting on contact information so that we can reach out to them. NOTES & ACTION ITEMS Discussed upcoming changes to the team. New members added, members leaving. More on new editions next month. Bruce discussed accessibility and our role as a board. Ken will put Bruce in touch with Justyna Michallek (Accessibility Team...

Read more: Advisory Board Meeting - March 14, 2019

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - March 07, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-03-14 10:24 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: March 07, 2019Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour. Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Djamel Kherbi (Director), George Wilson (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director) Apologies: Jason E Rosenbaum (Treasurer), Yves Hoppe (Director) Proxies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall served as proxy for...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - March 07, 2019

JCM Team Meeting 12 March 2019

By Nicky Veitch on 2019-03-13 23:01 in Community Magazine Team

Date: Tuesday 12 March 2019Time: UTC 20:00Attendees: Nicky Veitch, Jacques Rentzke, Daniel Dubois, Randy Carey, Patrick Jackson, Aris NtatsisApologies: Elisa Foltyn, Robert Fairhead JCM Team Goals: Ensure technical infrastructure is appropriate for now and future Relaunch the JCM Increase the number of volunteers in the JCM team Increase the number of authors Increase the amount and quality of contributions JCM receives Increase readership For more information see planning...

Read more: JCM Team Meeting 12 March 2019

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - March 06, 2019

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2019-03-12 20:59 in Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on March 06, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Yves Hoppe, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos. Discussion outline Sander shared with the team that the demo environment of the SSO/DMS is ready to tested by the team. In a dedicated Github repo the team can find all the needed instructions and documentation in order to test and report any...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - March 06, 2019

Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - March 01, 2019

By Hervé Boinnard on 2019-03-09 14:25 in Marketing Team

Attendees Sandra Decoux - Marketing & Communication Department Coordinator Noreen Cesareo - Marketing Team Lead Hervé Boinnard - Assistant Team Lead   Volunteers DC met Melissa Cafcules in Tampa (Joomla Day Florida). She is joining the department as designer. DC is working with her and sent her a list of tasks (social media, case studies, template). DC has been contacted by SD Williams about the marketing liaison team and would like to help spread the love for Joomla! for...

Read more: Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - March 01, 2019

Operations Department Team Meeting – 26 February 2019

By Hugh Douglas-Smith on 2019-03-07 10:30 in Operations

Attendees: Hugh Douglas-Smith (Department Co-ordinator), Anibal Sanchez (JED), Olaf Offick (Forum), Brian Mitchell (Resource Directory),  Sander Potjer (Volunteers Portal), Michael Babker (Webmasters), Nicky Veitch (JCM) Given the spread of team leads within the team, now spread right around the globe, it was agreed to alternate meeting times between AM/PM so that everyone had an opportunity to participate without constant disruption to their own schedules or sleep parterns. Thank you to...

Read more: Operations Department Team Meeting – 26 February 2019

JCM Team Meeting 5 March 2019

By Nicky Veitch on 2019-03-05 23:20 in Community Magazine Team

Date: Tuesday 5 March 2019 Time: UTC 20:00 Attendees: Nicky Veitch, Jacques Rentzke, Daniel Dubois, Elisa Foltyn, Randy Carey Apologies: Marc Dechèvre, Patrick Jackson, John Rampton JCM Team Goals Ensure technical infrastructure is appropriate for now and future Relaunch the JCM Increase the number of volunteers in the JCM team Increase the number of authors Increase the amount and quality of contributions JCM receives Increase readership For more information see planning...

Read more: JCM Team Meeting 5 March 2019