Team Sprint, May 2018

By David Jardin on 2018-05-22 14:44 in Security Strike Team

Joomla Security Team Sprint, Cologne, May 2018 Date: 14th - 16th May 2018 Location: Cologne (after JAB) Participants: David Jardin (TL), Tobias Zulauf (ATL), Benjamin Trenkle, Demis Palma, George Wilson, Harald Leithner, Junanto van der Veen, Yves Hoppe   The team had it’s very first in-person codesprint in Cologne, following the international J&Beyond conference. Besides some implicit team building that just naturally happened while spending time together, we also tackled 3...

Read more: Team Sprint, May 2018

Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 2nd meeting

By Geetanshu Mathur on 2018-05-22 04:17 in GSoC 18 Media Manager Adaptive Images

Date : 21th May 2018 Time : 17:00 UTC - 18:20 UTC Meeting Attended by : Niels Braczek, Kasun Vithanage, Geetanshu Mathur Agenda For the meeting Reporting the current status of the milestone. Getting feedback for the admin manual. Discussing the possible approaches to solve the remaining tasks in the milestone. Conclusions Issues have to be created in the GitHub repository and respective pull request has to be made for different tasks in the milestone for...

Read more: Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 2nd meeting

JoomlaDay France, 18-19 May 2018

By Sandra Decoux on 2018-05-21 10:10 in Marketing & Communication

Attendees Sandra Decoux - Marketing & Communication Department Coordinator Hervé Boinnard - Marketing Assistant Team Lead The DC made a presentation of the new marketing strategy during the event. Feedback were really positive and several attendees showed an interest into joining the Department Teams to help. The Marketing Assistant Team Lead will take care of them and follow up. The presentation (slides + text) will be published soon by the JoomlaDay France organisation.The DC...

Read more: JoomlaDay France, 18-19 May 2018

Second Meeting GSoC 18 System Testing Project - 18th May, 2018

By Nhung on 2018-05-21 07:08 in GSoC 18 System Testing for Joomla 4

Attendees: Samarth Sharma, Nhung Nguyen, Yves Hoppe, Puneet Kala The goal of the project is to increase coverage of System Tests for Joomla 4 using Selenium and Codeception. We need to cover as many test cases as possible and make sure that all tests for each component is covered by the end of the project. 1. Talked about the progress made so far, planned about what needs to be done for the next two weeks. 2. You can find the repository/branch on which we will work at...

Read more: Second Meeting GSoC 18 System Testing Project - 18th May, 2018

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 10, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-05-20 16:47 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: May 10, 2018 Time: 18:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 1 hour 10 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Carlos Cámara Mora (Director), George Wilson (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director). Apologies: Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Yves Hoppe (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director) Discussion outline President Rowan presented the updated...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 10, 2018

GSoC Webservices: 1st Meeting, 10.05

By Flavius Andrei Isac on 2018-05-18 17:47 in GSoC 18 Webservices in Joomla

Date: 10th May 2018 Time: 16:30 (CEST) Meeting was attended by: George Wilson Andrei Isac Meeting venue: Hangouts   Summary The scope of the project was discussed, following my questions regarding the project(see below). The purpose of the meeting was to define the next steps I should pursue in the beginning. Various sources of inspiration for the Active Record pattern have been proposed. A short introduction about current Joomla implementation of the Models and...

Read more: GSoC Webservices: 1st Meeting, 10.05

2nd Meeting - Joomla GSoC 2018 - Improve Override Management Project

By Anurag Kumar on 2018-05-18 12:44 in GSoC 18 Improve Override Management

Date: 15th May 2018 Time: 7:00 (UTC) The meeting was attended by Anurag Kumar, Sandra Decoux, Allon Moritz, Astrid Günther   Agenda Phase: 2  According to my proposal Discussing a mechanism to find correct core files which were updated in Joomla update where override exists.   Discussing the mechanism in detail : We discussed the mechanism in detail for : Override Alternative Layout JLayout   While discussing the mechanism of each type override we...

Read more: 2nd Meeting - Joomla GSoC 2018 - Improve Override Management Project

JAB18 Sprint report available

By Chris Keen on 2018-05-17 05:58 in Certification Team

The Certification Exam and Platform team held a 2 day sprint at J and Beyond 2018 in Cologne.You can read the report here CEPT JAB18 sprint report

Read more: JAB18 Sprint report available

JCP Sprint @ JAB and before - May 2018 (Cologne, Germany)

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2018-05-16 17:10 in Certification Exam & Platform Team

Thank you; First of all, we would like to thank Claudia Weber-Lenck for all the work she did during the last four years as member of the Certification Team. We wish you all the luck for the future endeavours. Volunteers: The Certification team is always looking for volunteers in all levels of the team (Operations & Marketing and Exam & Platform) For the Exam & Platform team were are looking for the following support, this can be temporary or long term.   Developers...

Read more: JCP Sprint @ JAB and before - May 2018 (Cologne, Germany)

Starting a roadmap

By Karen Dunne on 2018-05-15 15:21 in Resource Directory Team

We started the foundation for the roadmap using Jira for project management.  Agenda Roadmap Jira introduction Submission review status Housekeeping   Deb added users to Jira and set up new project  Created component parts of the project such as data migration, communications, front end design. SOBI, RSTickets, Badges, Ticket & Listing Integration. Brian is lead on SOBI and Communications Deb is lead of Custom Integration Deb led a screen share of Jira for...

Read more: Starting a roadmap

Marketing Team Meeting - May 11, 2018

By Hervé Boinnard on 2018-05-14 22:30 in Marketing Team

Attendees Sandra Decoux - Marketing & Communication Department Coordinator Noreen Cesareo - Marketing Team Lead Hervé Boinnard - Assistant Team Lead Joomla Release 3.9 - GDPR The Team will concentrate on this release as a priority. Landing page In hand - Department Coordinator is working on it. Some visuals are ready and Stefanie is working on copywriting. We do need proofreading by English native speakers, Team Lead to look at it. External communication For the 3.9...

Read more: Marketing Team Meeting - May 11, 2018

Mentors / student meeting 18-05-14

By Marco Dings on 2018-05-14 20:40 in GSoC 18 Command Line Update

Olatunbosun GabrielNicola GalganoNiels BraczekRicardo FuscoMarco DingsStudent shall be adressed as Gabriel ;)Communication is proving difficult, No voice connection is possible and gabriel even disconnects from glip regulary. Gavbiel indicates that he is on mobile and is looking ito a better device.Generically speaking the question is what can we do so that you have a better connection next time also with a decent screen. Going forward screensharing wil be a part of the "support", using a...

Read more: Mentors / student meeting 18-05-14

Mentors meeting 18-05-14

By Marco Dings on 2018-05-14 20:40 in GSoC 18 Command Line Update

Nicola GalganoNiels BraczekRicardo FuscoMarco DingsThe milstones were discussed but mentors could not reach full agreement at this point. Mentors need some more time to discuss. The plan shall cover, amongst other, the installation both of core and extensions and manipulation of administrative stttinge All activities regarding roll-back shall be pushed back to the end of the plan as "Could have". We strive to use MoSCow https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoSCoW_methodSo the orignal plan can be...

Read more: Mentors meeting 18-05-14

First meeting Mentors and Student.

By Marco Dings on 2018-05-14 15:37 in GSoC 18 Multi-language Association

First meeting Mentors and Student - May 7th, 2018. Participants:Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Mentor)Elisa Foltyn (Mentor)João Reys Santos (Mentor)Sandra Decoux (Mentor)Wang Yuchao (Student) Summary of the Meeting:We hold our meetings in written form. Everyone participating in the Team will make a fork of the project. CMS or JRS will create a staging branch where WY will work on WY already installed CodeSniffer and Joomla Coding Rules in his environment which made a very good impression...

Read more: First meeting Mentors and Student.

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 03, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-05-14 09:47 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: May 03, 2018 Time: 18:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 1 hour 10 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Carlos Cámara Mora (Director), George Wilson (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director). Apologies: Hugh Douglas Smith (Director). Proxies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall served as Proxy for Hugh Douglas...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 03, 2018

Joomla Accessibility Team Sprint - JandBeyond 2018

By Armen Mnatsian on 2018-05-14 08:40 in Joomla Accessibility Team

Date: 9th-14th May 2018Location: CologneParticipant: Marco Dings (guest for parts meeting),  George Wilson (guest for parts meeting),  Armen Mnatsian, Ray Selby, Christiane Mayer-Stadtherr, Stefan Wajda, Andrzej Kasprzyk, Justyna Michallek (one day, joint by Skype).Time: 9th May 09:00 UTC - 17:45 UTC10th May 10:00 UTC - 20:00 UTC11th-13 May - a total of 6 hours We organized 5 working sessions of the team. We started on 9th May with Marco Dings, Armen Mnatsian and Ray Selby. On May...

Read more: Joomla Accessibility Team Sprint - JandBeyond 2018

Joomla 4 Updates May 2018

By George Wilson on 2018-05-12 14:01 in Joomla 4 Working Group

Backend Template Work is ongoing on the invision prototype https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/8SES9JLZB#/screens/266894724 in the backend template repository: https://github.com/joomla/40-backend-template/ Once the repo is stable (currently there's some PHP errors and design issue etc to be solved) then it will be merged into the main Joomla 4 repository https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/tree/4.0-dev  Work will then continue on specific items (e.g. Toolbar, Main Menu,...

Read more: Joomla 4 Updates May 2018

Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 1st meeting

By Geetanshu Mathur on 2018-05-10 12:25 in GSoC 18 Media Manager Adaptive Images

Date : 9th May 2018 Time : 17:00 UTC - 18:45 UTC Meeting Attended by : Niels Braczek, Kasun Vithanage, Sandra Decoux, Geetanshu Mathur Agenda For the meeting Discuss the possible approaches to the desired solution. Discussing solution in a detailed manner. Describe the milestones for the project. Discussing them and deciding the possible timeline for each one of them. Conclusions Approach to build the plugin is being finalized. All milestones are being setup. Although...

Read more: Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 1st meeting

1st Meeting - Joomla GSoC 2018 - Improve Override Management Project

By astrid guenther on 2018-05-08 10:21 in GSoC 18 Improve Override Management

Date: 8th May 2018 Time: 7:00 (UTC) Meeting was attended by:     Anurag Kumar, Sandra Decoux, Allon Moritz, Astrid Günther                 Agenda 1. Discussing the features with detail a. Select and Integrate the Tool / Javascript Library - Create the Diff View b. Load the correct overridden file c. Show message/ Create Notification after update/upgrade 2. Setting up initial tasks for community bonding /...

Read more: 1st Meeting - Joomla GSoC 2018 - Improve Override Management Project

JED Team Meeting - April 27th, 2018

By Anibal Sanchez on 2018-05-04 17:55 in Extensions Directory Team

Today the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 2 pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Dénes Székely, Hugh Douglas-Smith and Troy Hall. Absent: Aleksander Kuczek, Daniel Dubois, Darek Śnieg (On leave), Luca Marzo, Mark Lee, Markus Bopp, Martin Mueller, Miron Savan, Paul Franklin and Sotiris Katsaniotis. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) We are collaborating with the assessment process and...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - April 27th, 2018

First Team Meeting GSoC 18 System Testing Project - 4th May, 2018

By Samarth Sharma on 2018-05-04 16:00 in GSoC 18 System Testing for Joomla 4

System Testing For Joomla 4 With Increased Coverage   4th May 2018   Attendees: Samarth Sharma, Nhung Nguyen, Yves Hoppe, Puneet Kala   The goal of the project is to increase coverage of System Tests for Joomla 4 using Selenium and Codeception. We need to cover as many testcases as possible and make sure that all tests for each component is covered by the end of the project.   1. Introduction on the project we will be working on during the next 3...

Read more: First Team Meeting GSoC 18 System Testing Project - 4th May, 2018

Joomla GDPR/Compliance Team - April Update

By Luca Marzo on 2018-05-02 06:36 in Compliance Team

The Joomla GDPR/Compliance Team have during the past weeks been working towards becoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant in advance of the May 25th 2018 deadline. Here is a quick summary of what has been done and what is still ongoing. Joomla and GDPR: a Single Sign On (SSO) solution With the upcoming changes in privacy laws and the GDPR coming into effect we had to do something about our Joomla properties. The Joomla properties are the websites we all use like the...

Read more: Joomla GDPR/Compliance Team - April Update

Foundation for Directory Redesign

By Karen Dunne on 2018-05-01 19:08 in Resource Directory Team

We are preparing and organizing to start the JRD redesign. Attention today was on choosing project management tool and extracting the data fields.  Agenda Database info export Timeline for development and who’s building Expectations for turn around time on submission reviews  How to share survey results with the public? Database info export pending. Hope is to have that completed in the next week or two.  Discussed project management tools, specifically Teamwork...

Read more: Foundation for Directory Redesign

April 17th 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting minutes

By Djamel Kherbi on 2018-04-29 09:10 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Brian Row Djamel Kherbi Noemi Sanchez Del Rio Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall Carlos Camara   We had our bi-monthly meeting, second meeting for the month of April , helded  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed. Listing and updates, we have a new JUG in Italy, Joomla User Group Lanciano, no pending updates at the moment. The JUG Round up is ready and will be published in the May issue of the JCM. The...

Read more: April 17th 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting minutes

Marketing Teams Report - April 25th, 2018

By Sandra Decoux on 2018-04-25 17:27 in Marketing Team

Main Marketing Team Ufuk Avcu resigned from the Lead of the Team. Thank you Ufuk for your work! Noreen Cesareo is the new Team Lead as of May 1st, 2018 Hervé Boinnard will be the Team Lead Assistant. Noreen’s main mission is to organize the marketing teams, help defining tasks and start implementing the new marketing strategy.Noreen and Sandra will work in the next days on adjusting the Joomla 4 marketing strategy according to the upcoming budget allocated to the Department. Joomla 4...

Read more: Marketing Teams Report - April 25th, 2018

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - April 12, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-04-18 07:56 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: April 12, 2018 Time: 18:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 1 hour 30 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Carlos Cámara Mora (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director). Apologies: Aleksander Kuczek (Vice President), George Wilson (Director). Proxies: Rowan Hoskyns...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - April 12, 2018

Up Next

By Karen Dunne on 2018-04-17 16:34 in Resource Directory Team

We looked ahead to the redevelopment of the JRD in consideration of recent survey information and development capacities within the team.  Agenda Timeline for development and who’s building Expectations for turn around time on submission reviews  Database info export Sucuri report Briefly discussed the recent report out out by Sucuri that summarizes the percentage of hacked sites based on their users. https://sucuri.net/reports/2017-hacked-website-report Database...

Read more: Up Next

JED Team Meeting - April 6th, 2018

By Anibal Sanchez on 2018-04-13 14:56 in Extensions Directory Team

Today the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 2 pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Dénes Székely, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Luca Marzo and Mark Lee. Absent: Aleksander Kuczek, Daniel Dubois, Darek Śnieg (On leave), Markus Bopp, Martin Mueller, Miron Savan, Paul Franklin, Sotiris Katsaniotis and Troy Hall. Plans for Joomla 4 Joomla 4 Readiness Survey: We are running a survey on the JED Developers...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - April 6th, 2018

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - March 29, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-04-09 13:18 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: March 29, 2018 Time: 18:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 40 minutes Attendees: Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Carlos Cámara Mora (Director), George Wilson (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director). Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Aleksander Kuczek (Vice President), Yves Hoppe (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director). Proxies: Luca Marzo served as...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - March 29, 2018

April 3, 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2018-04-05 08:36 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel Kherbi Noemi Sanchez Del Rio Brian Row Carlos Camara   Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall   We had our bi-monthly meeting, first  meeting for the month of April, helded  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed. 1.Listing approval and  update, no listing or updates submitted at this moment.   2.Call to the jug organizers to send a short resume about their meetings to be published as JUG...

Read more: April 3, 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

Survey and Submissions

By Karen Dunne on 2018-04-03 15:30 in Resource Directory Team

Agenda Submission review status Review survey responses Survey Status 35 responses thus far, little more than 10% return Top two - sort by geo and service type Status of submission review 2 awaiting review, dating back to March 26 403 approved listing right now Rob Canonigo will be joining the JRD to help with submission review. We are parsing a better email list from Zoo to send a better email to the user list.  Stefan, Richard, Rob Canonigo, and Brian are having a...

Read more: Survey and Submissions

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - March 22, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-03-28 13:08 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: March 22, 2018 Time: 18:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 1 hour Attendees: Robert Jacobi (President), Aleksander Kuczek (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall (Director and Elected President), Michael Babker (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director), George Wilson (Elected Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Elected Director), Carlos Camara Mora...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - March 22, 2018

27th March 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2018-03-28 12:18 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Brian Row Carlos Camara Djamel Kherbi Noemi Sanchez Del Rio Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall We had our bi-monthly meeting, second meeting for the month of March, helded  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed. Pending Listing and new submissions, Joomla User Group Dakar (Senegal) is our newest jug in Africa, listing update are handle and checked in timely manner. Trademark review still under progress in Europe,...

Read more: 27th March 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

6th March 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2018-03-24 18:43 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel Kherbi   Apologies: Brian Row Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall   No Shows: Noemi Sanchez Del Rio   We had our bi-monthly meeting, first  meeting for the month of March , helded  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed.   1.Listing update and pending listing for approval, all the listing are processed in a accurate time, a first listing submitted from the city of  Chimbote (Peru) Djamel as replied,...

Read more: 6th March 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

Team Leader Election

By David Aswani on 2018-03-20 16:39 in Events Team

Event team had an election for the team leader on 16th March 2016. David Opati Aswani was elected as new Event Team Leader taking over from Carlos who is moving to his new role as department event co-ordinator. 

Read more: Team Leader Election

Survey Sent

By Karen Dunne on 2018-03-20 15:36 in Resource Directory Team

The survey was sent out to the contacts who have approved listings on the JRD. Agenda Survey Status and Results Submission review status Turn around standards New team member Review of Roles Survey Status Survey was sent out yesterday, March 19, 2018 Reason that it took longer than planned to send out the survey: It was very cumbersome to data export because Zoo stores the data is in a json string When Zoo does a CSV export it puts everything in one parameter string. It was a...

Read more: Survey Sent

2018-03 Joomla! Bug Squad Team Meeting

By Niels Braczek on 2018-03-16 23:10 in Bug Squad

Friday, March 16th, 2018, 19:00 UTC on Glip   Attendees Niels Braczek (NB) X Demis Palma (DP) X Members Allon Moritz X Leo Lammerink Beat Michael Babker (MB) Brian Teeman Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos Chris Davenport Nicola Galgano (NG) X Constantin Romankiewicz Niels van der Veer David Steltz Peter...

Read more: 2018-03 Joomla! Bug Squad Team Meeting

JTD Meeting at March, 13th, 2018

By Slawek Sikora on 2018-03-15 16:41 in Template Directory Team

Attendees:  Sławek Sikora, Radek Suski, Sigrid Suski,Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall Not in attendance: Ankit Agarwal, René Kreijveld, Jeroen Moolenschot Date/Time: 13 March 2018 @  17:00 UTC Discussion about next steps in the Template Directory site building process As there are some problems with getting usable data via API we decided to focus first on finishing the site We need some additional volunteers to help Shir Ekerling will help us with get nice layout of the...

Read more: JTD Meeting at March, 13th, 2018

Joomla Volunteers Portal team meeting 12 March 2018

By Sander Potjer on 2018-03-12 16:53 in Volunteers Portal Team

Date: 12 February 2018 - Time: 16:30 UTCParticipants: Roland Dalmulder, Sander PotjerApologies:  Zaki Abdullah, Kumar Venkatesh, Mihir Chhatre, Yves Hoppe, Embarek Karim Minutes:   Github Issues (https://github.com/joomla/volunteers.joomla.org/issues) Status of issues Priority are the required GDPR changes for the next two months. This is currently work in progress and Sander & Roland will work together on this topic on March 23rd. Stats: 5 issues opened since last...

Read more: Joomla Volunteers Portal team meeting 12 March 2018

JED Team Meeting - March 2nd, 2018

By Anibal Sanchez on 2018-03-09 17:33 in Extensions Directory Team

Today the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 2 pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Dénes Székely, Mark Lee, Luca Marzo and Troy Hall. Absent: Aleksander Kuczek, Daniel Dubois, Darek Śnieg (On leave), Hugh Douglas-Smith, Markus Bopp, Martin Mueller, Miron Savan, Paul Franklin, Sotiris Katsaniotis. Plans for Joomla 4 Joomla 4 Readiness Survey: We are running a survey on the JED Developers list...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - March 2nd, 2018