2018 03 08 - COMT Report

By Andrea Gentil on 2018-03-08 18:54 in Certification Operations & Marketing Team

The Joomla! Certification Operations & Marketing Team (COMT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on March 08,  2018  on Glip. Team members In attendance:  Luca Marzo, Jan van Kuijk, Oscar Ortiz, Todd Woodward, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Andrea Gentil Discussion Outline: Review JUG process to organize exam: Jan, Oscar and Todd JDay Florida exam report by Todd Rowan will conduct an exam session at CMS Africa Set an internal notification system for...

Read more: 2018 03 08 - COMT Report

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - March 01, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-03-05 15:25 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: March 01, 2018 Time: 18:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 1 hour 20 minutes Attendees: Robert Jacobi (President), Aleksander Kuczek (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall (Director and Elected President), Michael Babker (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director), George Wilson (Elected Director), Carlos Cámara Mora (Elected...

Read more:  OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - March 01, 2018

Strategic Meeting - Marketing & Communication Department 22 February 2018

By Sandra Decoux on 2018-02-23 20:22 in Marketing & Communication

Attendees Sandra Decoux - Department Coordinator Alison Meeks - Social Media Team Lead Hans Van der Meer - Social Media Team Lead Assistant Mike Brandner - Community Translation Team Lead Parth Lawate - User & Research Strategy Team Lead Ufuk Avcu - Marketing Team Lead Noreen Cesareo (Market Accents) This meeting was dedicated to the presentation of the Marketing Strategy and Planning for the next years by Noreen Cesareo from Market Accents. "Be Loud and Proud!" Analyse /...

Read more: Strategic Meeting - Marketing & Communication Department 22 February 2018

2018 02 22 - COMT Report

By Andrea Gentil on 2018-02-22 15:24 in Certification Operations & Marketing Team

The Joomla! Certification Operations & Marketing Team (COMT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on February 22, 2018  on Glip. Team members In attendance:  Luca Marzo, Jan van Kuijk, Oscar Ortiz, Todd Woodward, Andrea Gentil Status of Tasks: Review JUG process for organize exam: Jan and Oscar Newsletter for certified users asking for translators: sent. We have a great response and translations are in progress JDay Florida, JCamp NYC and JUG...

Read more: 2018 02 22 - COMT Report

20th of February 2018 User Groups Team meeting minutes

By Djamel Kherbi on 2018-02-21 18:48 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall Brian Row Djamel Kherbi Apologies: Laura Gordon No Shows: Noemi Sanchez del Rio We had our bi-monthly meeting, second meeting for the month of February, helded  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed. No pending listing, all the update who where updated by the listing owner are handled. The trademark audit for the JUGS  who have the word Joomla! On their domain is under progress,...

Read more: 20th of February 2018 User Groups Team meeting minutes

Survey Launch Status

By Karen Dunne on 2018-02-20 15:21 in Resource Directory Team

Reviewed the survey configuration and discussed whether to send the survey to all user accounts or to registered business listings. Agenda: Survey Status Submission review status Survey Status 2,000+ users on the JRD (created an account) 398 approved business listings 650 potential business listings (applications) ACY Mailing is set up and ready to send out - should we send it out to all users or only to those who have an approved listing? We could send it in such a way that we...

Read more: Survey Launch Status

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - February 15, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-02-19 17:07 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: February 15, 2018 Time: 18:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 1 hour 40 minutes Attendees: Robert Jacobi (President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall (Director / Elected President), Michael Babker (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Elected Director), George Wilson (Elected...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - February 15, 2018

2018-02 Joomla! Bug Squad Team Meeting

By Niels Braczek on 2018-02-16 20:27 in Bug Squad

Friday, February 16th, 2018, 19:00 UTC on Glip   Attendees Niels Braczek (NB) X Demis Palma (DP) X Members Allon Moritz 269/0 X Leo Lammerink 21/224 A Beat 0/0   Michael Babker (MB) 872/47   Brian Teeman 1514/47   Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos 20/0   Chris Davenport 1/0   Nicola Galgano...

Read more: 2018-02 Joomla! Bug Squad Team Meeting

2018-01 Joomla! Bug Squad Team Meeting

By Niels Braczek on 2018-02-16 14:30 in Bug Squad

Friday, January 19th, 2017, 19:00 UTC on Glip   Attendees Niels Braczek (NB) X Demis Palma (DP) X Members Allon Moritz Kevin Griffiths Beat Leo Lammerink A Brian Teeman Michael Babker (MB) Chris Davenport Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos Constantin Romankiewicz Nicola Galgano (NG) X David Steltz Niels van der...

Read more: 2018-01 Joomla! Bug Squad Team Meeting

2017-12 Joomla! Bug Squad Team Meeting

By Niels Braczek on 2018-02-16 14:25 in Bug Squad

Friday, December 15th, 2017, 18:00 UTC on Glip   Attendees Niels Braczek (NB) X Demis Palma (DP) X Members Allon Moritz X Jean-Marie Simonet Beat Kevin Griffiths Brian Teeman Leo Lammerink Chris Davenport Michael Babker (MB) Constantin Romankiewicz Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos David Steltz Nicola Galgano...

Read more: 2017-12 Joomla! Bug Squad Team Meeting

2017-11 Joomla! Bug Squad Team Meeting

By Niels Braczek on 2018-02-16 14:22 in Bug Squad

Friday, November 17th, 2017, 18:00 UTC on JWC in Rome   Attendees Niels Braczek (NB) X Demis Palma (DP) X Members Allon Moritz X Jean-Marie Simonet Beat Kevin Griffiths Brian Teeman Leo Lammerink Chris Davenport Michael Babker (MB) Constantin Romankiewicz Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos David Steltz Nicola Galgano...

Read more: 2017-11 Joomla! Bug Squad Team Meeting

Certification Steering Meeting - February 14, 2018

By Andrea Gentil on 2018-02-16 08:46 in Certification Team

The Joomla! Certification Steering Group meets every Wednesday at 15.00 PM CET. This meeting was held on February 14, 2018, @ 15:00 PM CET, on Glip. Team members In attendance: Chris Keen, Luca Marzo, Wilco Alsemgeest, Jeroen Moolenschot, Andrea Gentil. Discussion Outline Steering Group is working to document the JCP plan for 2018. A newsletter was sent to reach certified users inviting them to help with translations. A new version of the JUG contract is finally approved and has been...

Read more: Certification Steering Meeting - February 14, 2018

Team Meeting - February 14, 2018

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2018-02-14 21:10 in Certification Exam & Platform Team

Participants: Wilco Alsemgeest, Chris Keen, Jeroen Moolenschot, Claudia Weber-Lenck We received a lot of responses on the JCP Newsletters looking for translators.Everybody who responded will receive a mail response. Created a question review component to be able to replace QMS when we start using Shika. All open positions are added to the volunteers portal [https://volunteers.joomla.org/help-wanted] Translations are ongoing (Dutch 82%, Italian 54%, French 13%) All remarks from the...

Read more: Team Meeting - February 14, 2018

Forum Meeting 11/02/2018

By Olaf Offick on 2018-02-13 12:18 in Forum Team

11 February 2018 / 18.00 UTC / Google Hangout ATTENDEES Ilagnayeru Manickam Ken Crowder Toivo Talikka Kristian Pettersen Granrud Olaf Offick Absent: Nicola Galgano AGENDA Unban Form - moving to a more general helpdesk system SPAM, do we need new solution New Forum Moderators OSM request: How does the Forum team empowers website professionals? OSM request: Can the Forum Team define Key Performance Indicators? Forum rules...

Read more: Forum Meeting 11/02/2018

Joomla Volunteers Portal team meeting 12 February 2018

By Sander Potjer on 2018-02-12 21:00 in Volunteers Portal Team

Date: 12 February 2018 - Time: 16:30 UTCParticipants: Sander PotjerApologies: Roland Dalmulder, Zaki Abdullah, Kumar Venkatesh, Mihir Chhatre, Yves Hoppe, Embarek Karim Minutes: Github Issues https://github.com/joomla/volunteers.joomla.org/issues Status of issues GDPR required changes to the Volunteers Portal in progress (https://volunteers.joomla.org/teams/compliance-team/reports/730-gdpr-compliance-team-sprint-cologne-january-20-21-)  New homepage proposal by Michael...

Read more: Joomla Volunteers Portal team meeting 12 February 2018

Production Meeting February 2018

By George Wilson on 2018-02-12 12:37 in Production

Department Coordinator Started working on the 2018/19 Budget Requests George and Michael doing transition of responsibilities Discussion about the responsibilities of having 3.9 Release + 4.0 Release Leader + Department Coordinator being too much work for George and whether these roles need to be separated. For now George will keep these roles but it will be kept under active review Joomla Code Style 2.0 RC launched - plan is to convert last of the framework repos and CMS 3.x branch to...

Read more: Production Meeting February 2018

Media Manager status meeting 8. February 2018

By Allon Moritz on 2018-02-12 08:25 in New Media Manager Team

Thursday 8th February 2018 on Google Hangouts Time: 19:30 CEST List of Attendees Overview   Attendee A A Allon Moritz (Lead) CH x Yves Hoppe DE David Neukirchen DE Kasun Vithanage SR x Dimitris Grammatiko GR  x Ciaran Walsh IR  x Other...

Read more: Media Manager status meeting 8. February 2018

JCP sprint report - February 2018 (Essen, Germany)

By Chris Keen on 2018-02-10 14:01 in Certification Exam & Platform Team

The Joomla! Certification Eaxm and Platform Team held a ‘sprint’ in Essen, Germany preceding and during the Joomla!Camp on 2nd, 3rd and 4th of February 2018 Those present were: Wilco Alsemgeest; Jeroen Moolenschot, Yves Hoppe; Chris Keen During the sprint the team worked on the following: Exam translation: Crowdin: We decided to implement Crowdin for carrying out the translations. Yves built a QMS XML export for the English question and answers. The XML’s (per question category) were...

Read more: JCP sprint report - February 2018 (Essen, Germany)

JCP sprint report - February 2018 (Essen, Germany) - published

By Chris Keen on 2018-02-10 10:13 in Certification Team

The Joomla! Certification Eaxm and Platform Team held a ‘sprint’ in Essen,  on 2nd, 3rd and 4th of February 2018.The report is published under the Exam and Platform Team. 

Read more: JCP sprint report - February 2018 (Essen, Germany) - published

Certification Steering Meeting - February 07, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-02-07 19:29 in Certification Team

The Joomla! Certification Steering Group meets every Wednesday at 15.00 PM CET.  This meeting was held on February 7, 2018 @ 15:10 PM CET, on Glip. Team members In attendance: Chris Keen, Luca Marzo, Andrea Gentil, Wilco Alsemgeest, Jeroen Moolenschot. Discussion Outline Steering Group discussed team changes in the Exam and Platform Team (CEPT) Claudia Weber-Lenck stepped down as Team Leader of CEPT. Wilco Alsemgeest stepped up as Team Leader for CEPT. Jeroen...

Read more: Certification Steering Meeting - February 07, 2018

JED Team Meeting - February 2nd, 2018

By Anibal Sanchez on 2018-02-07 17:51 in Extensions Directory Team

Today the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 2 pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Aleksander Kuczek, Dénes Székely, Mark Lee, Luca Marzo and Troy Hall. Absent: Daniel Dubois, Darek Śnieg, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Markus Bopp, Martin Mueller, Miron Savan, Paul Franklin, Sotiris Katsaniotis. Plans for Joomla 4 Joomla 4 Readiness Survey: We are running a survey on the JED Developers list to know more...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - February 2nd, 2018

6th of February 2018 User Groups Team (JUG Team) Meeting minutes

By Djamel Kherbi on 2018-02-06 19:05 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel Kherbi Brian Row   Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall   No Shows: Noemi Sanchez Del Rio   We had our bi-monthly meeting first  meeting for the month of February, held  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed.   Laura Gordon is our new team member as contributor   Update and pending listing, review of the directory is under work, as we are doing an audit and review for all the jugs with...

Read more: 6th of February 2018 User Groups Team (JUG Team) Meeting minutes

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - February 01, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-02-06 17:54 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: February 01, 2018 Time: 18:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 1 hour 10 minutes Attendees: Robert Jacobi (President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director). Invited guests: Brian Teeman, Kenneth Crowder Apologies: Aleksander Kuczek (Vice President), Michael Babker (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director). Discussion...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - February 01, 2018

2018-01 Statistics

By Olaf Offick on 2018-02-01 12:18 in Forum Team

Timeframe1/2018New Posts3365New Topics714New Users1200 Timeframe1/2017New Posts3916New Topics926New Users1874

Read more: 2018-01 Statistics

Certification Steering Meeting - January 31, 2018

By Andrea Gentil on 2018-01-31 16:49 in Certification Team

The Joomla! Certification Steering Group meets every Tuesday at 10.30 AM GMT. This meeting was held on January 31, 2018, on Glip. Team members In attendance: Chris Keen, Claudia Weber-Lenck, Luca Marzo, Andrea Gentil. Discussion Outline Steering Group discussed the procedure for “Second Chance” discounts. Meetings will be held on Wednesdays 15:00, starting on Feb 7. Sub-teams reports Certification Exam & Platform Team (CEPT) Claudia and Chris started to review Crodwin for...

Read more: Certification Steering Meeting - January 31, 2018

Marketing & Communication Department Meeting 30 January 2018

By Sandra Decoux on 2018-01-31 15:03 in Marketing & Communication

Attendees Sandra Decoux - Department Coordinator Alison Meeks - Social Media Team Lead Mike Brandner - Community Translation Team Lead Parth Lawate - User & Research Strategy Team Lead Ufuk Avcu - Marketing Team Lead Noreen Cesareo (Market Accents) - Guest Department Coordinator The Departement shared the 2018 marketing goals for review/approval by the teams. The Department Coordinator asked each Team Lead to review/comment the Calendar of Events prepared by Market...

Read more: Marketing & Communication Department Meeting 30 January 2018

Submissions and Positions

By Karen Dunne on 2018-01-30 15:02 in Resource Directory Team

Review of submissions and team positions.  Agenda Provider survey responses Submission review status Elections Provider survey responses Postponing this topic. We will coordinate with Brian for a team call between now and February 20.  Status of submission review 20 submissions reviewed - 4 - 5 were approved; most were not approved due to lack of community involvement.  Elections for 2018 Brian as team lead Deb as assistant team lead Voted and confirmed...

Read more: Submissions and Positions

Operations Department Meeting, January 24th, 2018

By Aleksander Kuczek on 2018-01-29 12:18 in Operations

Minutes: Location: online Duration: 1 hour   Participants: Olaf Offick (Forum Team), Sander Potjer (Volunteers Portal Team), Brian Mitchell (Resource Directory Team), Aleksander Kuczek (interim Operations Department Coordinator, Vice President), Jaz Parkyn (Extensions Directory Team), Sławek Sikora (Template Directory Team) Guests: Sandra Decoux (Marketing Department Coordinator) Apologies: Sebastien Lapoux (Showcase Directory Team), Helvecio da Silva (Community Magazine...

Read more: Operations Department Meeting, January 24th, 2018

2018 01 25 - COMT Report

By Andrea Gentil on 2018-01-25 16:12 in Certification Operations & Marketing Team

The Joomla! Certification Operations & Marketing Team (COMT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on January 25, 2018  on Glip. Team membersIn attendance:  Adamzy Lee, Luca Marzo, Oscar Ortiz, Andrea Gentil Status of Tasks : Team will start the promotion of next sessions: JoomlaCamp New York, JoomlaDay Florida and JUG Breda. Newsletter for certified users asking for translators Call for team members (CEPT and COMT Adamzy working on Big Mac prices...

Read more: 2018 01 25 - COMT Report

2017-12 Statistics

By Olaf Offick on 2018-01-24 20:08 in Forum Team

Timeframe12/2017New Posts3245New Topics563New Users985 Timeframe12/2016New Posts4037New Topics862New Users1991

Read more: 2017-12 Statistics

23 January 2018 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2018-01-23 20:24 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel KherbiJenn Gress Apologies: Brian RonnowRowan Hoskyns-Abrahall No Shows: Noemi Sanchez del RioEric Lamy Went over pending tickets and those with details that needed to be shared. Jenn finished doing TM audits on the JUGs with domains with the word joomla in them all over the world except Europe. Just getting through the open tickets now. Djame to continue with Europe. The intro paragraph on the JUG portal page on docs is now done. Djamel will write something up...

Read more: 23 January 2018 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - January 18, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-01-22 13:34 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: January 18, 2018Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 15 minutes Attendees: Robert Jacobi (President), Aleksander Kuczek (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall (Director), Michael Babker (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director). Apologies: Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer). Discussion outline President CMS Garden membership...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - January 18, 2018

GDPR / Compliance Team Sprint - Cologne - January 20-21, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-01-21 16:12 in Compliance Team

This Sprint of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on January 20 and 21 at Cologne, Germany. Participants In attendance: Wilco Alsemgeest, Luca Marzo, Roland Dalmulder, Yves Hoppe, Sander Potjer. Discussion outline Team defined the roadmap for the GDPR milestones. Team defined the technical requirements for the identity management platform. Sander visualized the structure of Identity Platform: https://goo.gl/7WMtf5 Identity DNS setup has been...

Read more: GDPR / Compliance Team Sprint - Cologne - January 20-21, 2018

Directory Goals for 2018

By Karen Dunne on 2018-01-16 15:31 in Resource Directory Team

Final review of provider survey and goal setting for the revised directory. The queue is current. Agenda Test survey feedback Submission review Roles and Goals 2018 Schedule for upcoming meetings (because January has five Tuesdays) 
 Survey Feedback from within JRD Team Survey questions ready to send out to JRD providers. Only one alteration: add one open text question for users to say ‘anything else’ Status of submission review Stefan has the queue caught up (there...

Read more: Directory Goals for 2018

JTD Meeting at January, 11th, 2018

By Slawek Sikora on 2018-01-11 18:28 in Template Directory Team

Attendees:  Sławek Sikora, Radek Suski, Sigrid Suski,Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, René Kreijveld, Jeroen Moolenschot Not in attendance: Ankit Agarwal Date/Time: 11 January 2018 @  18:00 UTC Discussed propositions of possible KPI's for our team.In this moment there are some propositions as- x number of new templates weekly - revenue - times for approving new templates and reviews- solving tickets How this team empower website creators? - we give them possibility to view and...

Read more: JTD Meeting at January, 11th, 2018

Compliance Team - Meeting Minutes - January 10, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-01-10 20:25 in Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on January 10, 2018 at 20.00 CET on Glip.   Participants In attendance: Wilco Alsemgeest, Luca Marzo, Roland Dalmulder, Achilleas Papageorgiou, Sander Potjer. Apologies: Yves Hoppe, Lasse Hurskainen, Alberto Nutricati, Thomas Grønbek Andersen. Discussion outline Wilco and Luca introduced the meeting, first online meeting of the Compliance Team. Luca shared a presentation regarding the GDPR Journey for Joomla....

Read more: Compliance Team - Meeting Minutes - January 10, 2018

9 January 2018: JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2018-01-09 19:29 in User Groups Team

In Attendance: Djamel KherbiJenn GressApologies: Brian RonnowRowan No Shows:Noemi Sanchez del RioEric Lamy 1. Jenn has resigned from the JUG Team and as TM Liaison on 4th January 2018. Last day 31 January 2018. Djamel to let the team know and divide up tasks. 2. Laura has reviewed Denmark as a contributor and Djamel will work with the Team to follow up with tickets as needed. 3. Jenn to reply to Giacomo about Catania. 4. Directory review/TM Audit: Jenn working on reviewing all the...

Read more: 9 January 2018: JUG Team Meeting Minutes

Joomla Volunteers Portal team meeting 8 January 2018

By Sander Potjer on 2018-01-08 19:37 in Volunteers Portal Team

Date: 8 January 2018 - Time: 16:30 UTCParticipants: Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Zaki Abdullah Apologies: Kumar Venkatesh, Mihir Chhatre, Yves Hoppe Minutes: Github Issues (https://github.com/joomla/volunteers.joomla.org/issues) New features: Mailing address field #143  Automatically remove/hide "open positions" when a team is archived #162 200-status check for profile links #161 In progress: Advisory Board #160 Integrate signature of CoC & JCA...

Read more: Joomla Volunteers Portal team meeting 8 January 2018

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - January 05, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-01-08 17:27 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: January 05, 2018 Time: 18:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 45 minutes Attendees: Robert Jacobi (President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall (Director), Michael Babker (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director). Apologies: Aleksander Kuczek (Vice President) Discussion outline President Robert received further...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - January 05, 2018

JED Team Meeting - January 5th, 2018

By Anibal Sanchez on 2018-01-06 18:29 in Extensions Directory Team

Today the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 2 pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Aleksander Kuczek, Dénes Székely, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Mark Lee and Luca Marzo. Absent: Daniel Dubois, Darek Śnieg, Markus Bopp, Martin Mueller, Miron Savan, Paul Franklin, Sotiris Katsaniotis and Troy Hall. Plans for Joomla 4 Joomla 4 Readiness Survey: In the past week, we have conducted a survey on the JED...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - January 5th, 2018