Survey (Beta) Questions Complete

By Karen Dunne on 2018-01-02 15:45 in Resource Directory Team

Reviewed and discussed survey questions. In particular, to see if they are consistent with the survey goals and specific to the target population (current JRD Providers). Agenda Survey questions Final review and last call on edits Decide on survey tool Determine who will take the lead to manage the survey distribution and data collection Submission review Roles and Goals 2018   Survey questions Edited and finalized survey questions Brian will place the questions in...

Read more: Survey (Beta) Questions Complete

Social Media Team 2017 Year End Recap

By Alison Meeks on 2018-01-02 15:18 in Social Media Team

Happy New Year to all!  The first four months with the Social Media Team (SMT) consisting of Hans, Sandra, and myself, was an eventful one. I fell ill and was hospitalized for many weeks and hurricane Irma came and blew Sandra from St. Marten to France! I would be remiss if I didn't thank profusely everyone, there are so many of you, that helped out during this time. Specificially my #1, Hans, who stepped up to the plate and helped serve up news across our social platforms.  One of...

Read more: Social Media Team 2017 Year End Recap

Operations Department Meeting, December 20th, 2017

By Aleksander Kuczek on 2017-12-27 19:13 in Operations

Minutes: Location: online Duration: 1 hour Participants: Olaf Offick (Forum Team), Sander Potjer (Volunteers Portal Team), Brian Mitchell (Resource Directory Team), Aleksander Kuczek (interim Operations Department Coordinator, Vice President), Nicky Veitch (Operations Department Coordination Team) Guests: Sandra Decoux (Marketing Department Coordinator)  Apologies:  Jaz Parkyn (Extensions Directory Team), Sławek Sikora (Template Directory Team), Helvecio da Silva (Community...

Read more: Operations Department Meeting, December 20th, 2017

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - December 21, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-12-26 22:16 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: December 21, 2017 Time: 18:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 40 minutes Attendees: Robert Jacobi (President), Aleksander Kuczek (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director). Apologies: Michael Babker (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director). Discussion outline President Updates from the Incorporation...

Read more:  OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - December 21, 2017

Marketing & Communication Department Meeting - 19 December 2017

By Sandra Decoux on 2017-12-20 21:26 in Marketing & Communication

Attendees Sandra Decoux - Department Coordinator Alison Meeks - Social Media Team Lead Mike Brandner - Community Translation Team Lead Ufuk Avcu - Marketing Team Lead Department Coordinator A couple of articles is currently being written/reviewed (Joomla & UI Frameworks, A year in Review). The Social Media Team Lead, Marketing DC and Programs DC worked on a Season greetings card which will be sent soon to team members. The Department Coordinator scheduled a meeting with Market...

Read more: Marketing & Communication Department Meeting - 19 December 2017

19th of December 2017 User Groups Team (JUG Team) meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2017-12-19 19:25 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress Brian Row Djamel Kherbi   Aplogies : Noemi Sanchez Del Rio   No Shows: Eric Lamy Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall   We had our bi-monthly meeting, second meeting of  the month of December last meeting of the year 2017, held  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed.   JUG Listing review, the jug team is performing a review of the JUG directory, we have the help of new contributors Laura Gordon...

Read more: 19th of December 2017 User Groups Team (JUG Team) meeting report

Fine Tuning Upcoming Provider Survey

By Karen Dunne on 2017-12-19 16:05 in Resource Directory Team

The team discussed and edited survey questions that will be sent out to current JRD providers. Edited question topics and phrasing for clarity and direct relevance.   Agenda Survey questions Submission review   Survey questions Brian will share survey questions with ops team tomorrow Two surveys: 1) Provider survey, and 2) User survey Ask providers first, then develop a user survey (providers should not speak on behalf of the users) Ask providers if interested...

Read more: Fine Tuning Upcoming Provider Survey

Team Meeting - 13.12.2017

By Claudia Weber-Lenck on 2017-12-13 20:41 in Certification Exam & Platform Team

 Participants: Chris Keen, Jeroen Moolenschot, Claudia Weber-Lenck  QMS : Chris showed the frontend view for the English language reviewer - Discussion Developer QMS system will be established Certification Exam Language Coordinators and Translators should have the administrator exam CEPT will meet on Joomla Camp in Essen

Read more: Team Meeting - 13.12.2017

Certification Steering Meeting - December 12, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-12-12 11:08 in Certification Team

The Joomla! Certification Steering Group meets every Tuesday at 10.30 AM GMT. This meeting was held on December 12, 2017 on Glip.   Team members In attendance: Chris Keen, Luca Marzo, Andrea Gentil. Discussion Outline Steering Group discussed on the onboarding of the Dutch Language Coordinator to start building the translation team. Steering Group discussed the outcome of the exam at JoomlaDay Malaysia 2017. Sub-teams reports Certification Operations & Marketing...

Read more: Certification Steering Meeting - December 12, 2017

Joomla Volunteers Portal team meeting 11 December 2017

By Sander Potjer on 2017-12-11 20:42 in Volunteers Portal Team

Date: 11 December 2017 - Time: 16:30 UTCParticipants: Roland Dalmulder, Sander PotjerApologies: Kumar Venkatesh, Mihir Chhatre, Yves Hoppe, Zaki Abdullah Minutes: Github Issues (https://github.com/joomla/volunteers.joomla.org/issues) We have looked at the status of open issues and selected the ones for the 1.0 milestone (https://github.com/joomla/volunteers.joomla.org/milestone/1) that we would like to push before the end of the year. The issues with input pending have been moved to a...

Read more: Joomla Volunteers Portal team meeting 11 December 2017

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - December 07, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-12-11 13:55 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: December 7, 2017 Time: 18:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 1 hour 15 minutes Attendees: Robert Jacobi (President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall (Director), Michael Babker (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director). Apologies: Aleksander Kuczek (Vice President), Peter Martin (Director). Discussion...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - December 07, 2017

GSoC Team sprint November 2017

By Puneet Kala on 2017-12-08 05:13 in Google Summer of Code Joomla Team

  GSoC Sprint Italy 2017-11-21 to 2017-11-26   Attendees: Sandra Decoux (Admin), Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (Liaison), Puneet Kala (Admin), Yves Hoppe (Admin)   Google Summer of Code team officially started working on GSoC-2018 edition, we started publishing articles relevant for 2018 program, here are the things achieved during the sprint:     To see the status of projects from GSoC-2017 please access the document here   Call for Idea’s was...

Read more: GSoC Team sprint November 2017

2017 12 07 - COMT Report

By Andrea Gentil on 2017-12-07 13:45 in Certification Operations & Marketing Team

In attendance:  Adamzy Lee, Luca Marzo, Pablo Pantoja, Andrea Gentil   Discussion Outline: Status of Tasks : Status of JLP Directory:  All entries created, next work on style and integration with ticket system. Todd completed “Update the JLP Interview”, waiting for review. Rework the Exam Request Process for JUGs/JoomlaDays: working in clarifications (Oscar, Nicky and Andrea). Initiative to promote Certification Services at JUGs:  Richard and Marc are...

Read more: 2017 12 07 - COMT Report

JWC - 16 Nov 2017 Department Sprint

By Sandra Decoux on 2017-12-06 06:25 in Marketing & Communication

Attendees Sandra Decoux - Department Coordinator Chiara Aliotta  - J4 Design Hans Van der Meer - Social Media Assistant Team Lead Hervé Boinnard  - Marketing Joe Sonne - Marketing Lili Espinosa - Design Noreen Cesareo - Market Accents Parth Lawate - User Research & Strategy Team Lead Shirat Goldstein - Design Ufuk Avcu - Marketing Team Lead Yves Hoppe - Marketing     Global Marketing strategy Discussions...

Read more: JWC - 16 Nov 2017 Department Sprint

User Survey

By Karen Dunne on 2017-12-05 15:47 in Resource Directory Team

The JRD team is developing a user survey to gather input as we work toward improvements to the JRD platform.   Agenda Survey questions in development   Who is the audience? Existing list (300-400) and web users of the JRD   Two surveys: one by email to users and providers one web survey for those who are surfing the JRD Ask those from the web to self identify so we can’t limit double survey   Purpose of JRD? Help people use...

Read more: User Survey

Certification Steering Meeting - December 05, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-12-05 13:42 in Certification Team

The Joomla! Certification Steering Group meets every Tuesday at 1:15 PM GMT. This meeting was held on December 05, 2017 on Glip. Team members In attendance: Chris Keen, Luca Marzo, Andrea Gentil, Claudia Weber-Lenck. Discussion Outline Chris welcomed the new Certification Steering Group, after the merge of subteams. The group approved the new version of the contract for JUG/JoomlaDay. This contract will be submitted to the Board of Open Source Matters for...

Read more: Certification Steering Meeting - December 05, 2017

2017-11 Statistics

By Olaf Offick on 2017-12-04 10:41 in Forum Team

Timeframe11/2017New Posts3587New Topics765New Users1165 Timeframe11/2016New Posts4616New Topics980New Users2023

Read more: 2017-11 Statistics

JED Team Meeting - December 1st, 2017

By Anibal Sanchez on 2017-12-01 14:19 in Extensions Directory Team

Today the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 2 pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Aleksander Kuczek and Luca Marzo. Absent: Daniel Dubois, Darek Śnieg, Dénes Székely, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Markus Bopp, Mark Lee, Martin Mueller, Miron Savan, Paul Franklin, Sotiris Katsaniotis and Troy Hall. JED 4 - New System Specification JED 4  Specification: At JWC Rome, the first specification document for...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - December 1st, 2017

Javascript team status meeting 30. Nov 2017

By Dimitris Grammatikogiannis on 2017-12-01 13:48 in JavaScript Working Group

List of Attendees Overview   Participants   A Alexander Schmidt AS   Charlie Lodder CL X David Neukirchen DN   Dimitris Grammatiko DG X Fedir FZ X Yves Hoppe YH     Topics 1. Progress of Custom elements UI Alerts Tooltips Tabs Modals Accordion Dropdown Collapse   Plan was approved and...

Read more: Javascript team status meeting 30. Nov 2017

Operations Department Meeting, November 29th, 2017

By Aleksander Kuczek on 2017-12-01 00:09 in Operations

Minutes:  Date: Nov 29th, 2017 Location: online Duration: 1 hour Participants: Sander Potjer (Volunteers Portal Team), Sławek Sikora (Template Directory Team), Brian Mitchell (Resource Directory Team), Helvecio da Silva (Community Magazine Team), Jaz Parkyn (Extensions Directory Team), Aleksander Kuczek (interim Operations Department Coordinator, Vice President)Apologies: Olaf Offick (Forum Team), Sebastien Lapoux (Showcase Directory Team) Discussion outline Aleksander asked...

Read more: Operations Department Meeting, November 29th, 2017

COT - Meeting Notes - November 30, 2017

By Andrea Gentil on 2017-11-30 15:42 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operations Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on November 30, 2017 on Glip.   Team members In attendance: Pablo Pantoja, Chris Keen, Andrea Gentil Absent: Todd Woodward, Oscar Ortiz, Hector Mansilla, Nicky Veitch, Richard van Tilborg, Apologies:  Luca Marzo, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall   Discussion Outline: Status of Tasks : - Status of JLP Directory:  All entries created, next work on style and...

Read more: COT - Meeting Notes - November 30, 2017

Team Meeting - 29.11.2017

By Claudia Weber-Lenck on 2017-11-29 20:27 in Certification Exam & Platform Team

Participants: Wilco Alsemgeest, Chris Keen, Jeroen Moolenschot, Claudia Weber-Lenck 1.Establishing the new team Welcome Meetings will start in future at 20:00 with the whole team and seperates if its necessary in exam and platform groups 2. QMS current state of development: ACL is finished for the 7 languages only frontend editing for reviewer and translators will be possible ACL for English question reviewer needed Form for Supervisors so that they are able to add screenshots...

Read more: Team Meeting - 29.11.2017

JWC - 16 Nov 2017 Team Lead Meeting

By Michael Babker on 2017-11-29 00:00 in Production

Attendees Michael Babker - Department Coordinator Allon Moritz - Media Manager Team Lead Armen Mnatsian - Accessibility Team Lead (part day) David Jardin - Security Team Lead Dimitris Grammatiko - JavaScript Working Group Lead George Wilson - Framework Working Group Lead Marco Dings - Joomla! X Working Group Lead Niels Braczek - Bug Squad Lead Philip Walton - CMS Release Team Lead (part day) Puneet Kala - GSoC Team Lead Roland Dalmulder - CMS Maintenance Team Lead Department...

Read more: JWC - 16 Nov 2017 Team Lead Meeting

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting Minutes - November 23, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-11-28 14:17 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: November 23, 2017 Time: 17:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 45 minutes Attendees: Aleksander Kuczek (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall (Director), Michael Babker (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director). Apologies: Robert Jacobi (President), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Peter Martin (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director) Discussion outline Production Department...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting Minutes - November 23, 2017

Certification Steering Meeting - November 28, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-11-28 14:14 in Certification Team

The Joomla! Certification Steering Group meets every Tuesday at 1:15 PM GMT. This meeting was held on November 28, 2017 on Glip.   Team members In attendance: Chris Keen, Luca Marzo, Andrea Gentil, Richard van Tilborg, Claudia Weber-Lenck, Oscar Ortiz. Discussion Outline During the Sprint at JWC, Certification Program started a restructuring process that includes a new long-term strategy for the Exam management and simplification of processes and team structure The goal is...

Read more: Certification Steering Meeting - November 28, 2017

Joomla Operations Department Meeting, November 16th 2017

By Peter Martin on 2017-11-25 15:24 in Operations

Joomla Operations Department Meeting Agenda Thursday November 16th 2017 from 9:00 - 11:00 CESTLocation: JWC17, Sheraton Roma, Viale del Pattinaggio, 100, 00144 Roma RM, Italy Participants: Toivo Talikka (Forum Team), Peter Martin (Operations Department Coordinator), Sander Potjer (Volunteers Portal Team), Sigrid Suski (Template Directory Team), Brian Mitchell (Resource Directory Team), Nicky Veitch (Community Magazine Team), Jaz Parkyn (Extensions Directory Team), Sebastien Lapoux (Showcase...

Read more: Joomla Operations Department Meeting, November 16th 2017

Recap from Joomla World Conference

By Karen Dunne on 2017-11-21 16:25 in Resource Directory Team

Brian Mitchell attended the Joomla World Conference to be involved in discussion with the operations team. Topics included tool sets across Joomla properties, leveraging the work that other teams may already be doing effectively, defining the focus of the individual teams and what’s next.   Meeting Agenda: Report from Brian about JWC How do JRD listings add showcase sites; separately or part of their listing? At the moment, it looks like a user needs to create a separate login...

Read more: Recap from Joomla World Conference

GDPR Working Group - Meeting Notes - November 20, 2017

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2017-11-20 18:12 in Compliance Team

Team members:In attendance:  Luca Marzo, Wilco Alsemgeest, Yves Hoppe Discussed Topics: General GDPR information sharing User Consent Central SSO / Identity management solution Central Personal Data management solution Defined actions: Sprint organizing (Before January 18) First RFC of implementation (Before January 20) IDP Solution creation. (Before February 20) Password Reset mail to all accounts (Before March 18) Deletion of all accounts which didn't receive a password...

Read more: GDPR Working Group - Meeting Notes - November 20, 2017

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - November 15, 2017 - JWC

By Luca Marzo on 2017-11-19 14:37 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: November 15, 2017 Time: 09:30 - 17:25 Total time of meeting: 330 minutes This meeting has been held in person in Rome, before the Joomla! World Conference. Attendees: Robert Jacobi (President), Aleksander Kuczek (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall (Director), Michael Babker (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director), Peter Martin (Director), Søren Beck Jensen...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - November 15, 2017 - JWC

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - November 09, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-11-13 19:39 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: November 09, 2017 Time: 17:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 35 minutes Attendees: Robert Jacobi (President), Aleksander Kuczek (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall (Director), Michael Babker (Director), Peter Martin (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director). Apologies: Søren Beck Jensen (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director)   Discussion...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - November 09, 2017

Report from JTD team sprint

By Radek Suski on 2017-11-12 14:17 in Template Directory Team

On 21st and 22nd of October, the bigger part of the team participated in a sprint in Frankfurt am Main (Germany). During this very fruitful weekend the following goals have been achieved: A big part of the website layout has been created. A survey for template clubs has been completed. An API handler for themeforest has been in about 70% completed. The team also discussed further actions including plans for a support section (helpdesk), future procedures for handling...

Read more: Report from JTD team sprint

JWC Meeting Minutes - 7th November 2017

By Ronni K. Gothard Christiansen on 2017-11-07 18:57 in Joomla! World Conference Team

JWC Meeting Agenda 7th November at 17:00 UTC   Scheduled length of time: 60 Minutes   Participants: Ronni K. Gothard Christiansen, Brian Peat, Sandra Decoux, MikeDemo (late), Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Davide Messla Apologies: Alison Meeks, Jennifer Gress, Luca Marzo, Roberto Longo     Agenda Items & minutes:   Marketing Team Updates Hugh Tickets to close Friday the 10th!!! email to be setup this evening as...

Read more: JWC Meeting Minutes - 7th November 2017

7 November 2017 JUG Team Meeting

By Jennifer Gress on 2017-11-07 18:48 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel KherbiNoemi Sanchez del RioJenn Gress Apologies: Brian RonnowRowan Hoskyns-Abrahall No Show: Eric Lamy Easy meeting this week as we didn't have a lot to discuss. Went over reviews. Noemi to start working on hers very soon. Djamel to wrap up Brasil shortly. We talked about dog bites and owners who have dogs that bite (heal up fast Noemi!), costume make-up, taxi's from airports, food, and how excited we all are to meet again (or for the first time) at JWC2017. Next...

Read more: 7 November 2017 JUG Team Meeting

Ready for Joomla World Conference

By Karen Dunne on 2017-11-07 15:54 in Resource Directory Team

Brian Mitchell will be attending the Joomla World Conference. We discussed the overall status, direction and improvements under development for the JRD. We are pleased to announce that all JRD submissions have been reviewed and there is nothing in the queue. Agenda: Sort function and fields Submission reviews and approvals Posting minutes to JRD news (Karen) Previous meeting minutes review and approval   Submission review: Stefan has caught up on the...

Read more: Ready for Joomla World Conference

Certification Team Meeting - November 07, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-11-07 13:36 in Certification Team

The Joomla! Certification Team meets monthly on Tuesday at 2:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on November 07th, 2017 on Glip. Team members In attendance: Sam Suresh, Luca Marzo, Andrea Gentil, Oscar Ortiz, Chris Keen, Adamzy Lee. Discussion Outline Luca to send all members logistic/organizational info about the JWC Sprint. Team is going to review the JCP Goals/Agenda for the JWC Sprint. Nicky Veitch will attend the sprint at JWC. Team discussed about the Italian Exam at...

Read more: Certification Team Meeting - November 07, 2017

Marketing Report - October 2017

By Ufuk Avcu on 2017-11-02 08:40 in Marketing Team

This meeting covers the preparation of “Joomla in Action” for the Joomla World Conference in Italy / Rom. Attendees: Ufuk Avcu Shirat Goldstein Parth Lawate Sandra Thevenet Yves Hoppe Divide up into two parts Action Part Try to do so many of the tasks we have. First JIA Part from 15:00 to 16:30 +30 Minutes or more if needed. Discussion Part The Joomla Future - Wishes and Ideas! Second JIA Part from 17:00 to 18:30 Invite also some of the other...

Read more: Marketing Report - October 2017

JWC Meeting Minutes 31 October, 2017

By Jennifer Gress on 2017-11-01 16:55 in Joomla! World Conference Team

In attendance: Ronni K. Gothard Christiansen Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall Jenn Gress Alison Meeks Mike Demo Sandra Decoux Luca Marzo Roberto Longo Brian Peat Davide Messia Apologies:   Hugh Douglas-Smith 1. Went over blog posts and articles. 2. Alison to help Sandra with posts to social media from now and through the event. 3. Dates: ticket sales close with guaranteed t-shirts. After t-shirts are not guaranteed. Tickets fully close 10th...

Read more: JWC Meeting Minutes 31 October, 2017

2017-10 Statistics

By Olaf Offick on 2017-11-01 15:38 in Forum Team

Timeframe10/2017New Posts4504New Topics849New Users1224 Timeframe10/2016New Posts5148New Topics1069New Users1889

Read more: 2017-10 Statistics

Submission review and communicating with community

By Karen Dunne on 2017-10-31 16:14 in Resource Directory Team

Meeting Minutes Agenda: Process for submission review and approvals Meeting minutes review and approval Newsletter and methods of communications   Submission review   Stefan and Brian walked through the process for submission review and approvals on the backend   Regarding approval of meeting minutes: Do we need to consider what constitutes a quorum? We currently have 5 members. Deb had taken the lead on the technical specs, jrd set,...

Read more: Submission review and communicating with community

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - October 26, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-10-30 15:58 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: October 26, 2017 Time: 17:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 45 minutes Attendees: Robert Jacobi (President), Aleksander Kuczek (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director), Peter Martin (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director). Apologies: Michael Babker (Director). Discussion outline Sandra Decoux...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - October 26, 2017