OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - August 17, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-08-21 14:31 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: August 17, 2017 Time: 17:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 1 hour 25 minutes Attendees: Robert Jacobi (President), Aleksander Kuczek (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall (Director), Michael Babker (Director), Radek Suski (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director), Peter Martin (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director). Apologies:   Discussion...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - August 17, 2017

News from the Joomla! Social Media Team

By Alison Meeks on 2017-08-20 17:10 in Social Media Team

On August 7th, and after many years of service, Sigrid resigned her position of Social Media Team Leader.  The team have since done an election and effective August 21st I will be the new Team Lead with Hans Van Der Meer as my Assistant. Sandra Thevenet will continue to help and guide the team and I am pleased to welcome back Mike Veeckmans who will be assisting us with copywriting.  Thank you again, Sigrid, for all you have done, and wishing you much happiness....

Read more: News from the Joomla! Social Media Team

11th Meeting Joomla! GSoC 2017: JDocs Help Screens

By Shivam Rajput on 2017-08-20 15:35 in GSoC 17 Refactoring help screen on JDocs

  Date: 17th August 2017 Time: 16:00 (UTC / GMT) Meeting was attended by: Sandra Thevenet, Shivam Rajput, Tom Hutchison, Yves Hoppe, Peter Martin   Guided Tour Update(https://github.com/joomla-projects/gsoc17_helpscreens_on_jdocs/tree/jsontest). The current state of the Guided Tour is that I have done the editing of that and it is almost ready to be made to the Joomla core. Asked Suggestion from the team regarding the Guided Tour repo. Currently, two...

Read more: 11th Meeting Joomla! GSoC 2017: JDocs Help Screens

15th August 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2017-08-15 17:40 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel KherbiJenn GressBrian RonnowNoemi Sanchez del Rio No shows: Eric LamyRowan (but she doesn't really have to be there every meeting anyways) Went over pending listings of which there are only one. All good. We are starting the directory review again. It's an ongoing and slow process but slow and steady wins the race! Adding Associations to the directory is taking a back seat until (probably) after JWC. There is much to work out on the rules and terms for them and we...

Read more: 15th August 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

Trademark Team Report - August 15, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-08-15 14:23 in Trademark & Licensing Team

This report is to announce the progress of Trademark & Licensing Team, no meeting has been held today. Progress & Achievements Jenn Gress and Deb Cinkus are draining down the Ticket queue, processing all the open tickets. 3 volunteers applied after the Call for Volunteers. Subodh Mahant, Ugur Uygur and Claire Mandville have been onboarded as Contributors to the Trademark & Licensing Team. New members are being trained and are reviewing the Trademark material, including the...

Read more: Trademark Team Report - August 15, 2017

4th Meeting - GSoC 2017 Cloud Filesystem for Media Manager

By Kasun Vithanage on 2017-08-15 12:48 in GSoC 17 Media Manager

Venue : Glip Time : 10/08/2017 UTC 16:30   List of Attendees Overview   Mentor   A Student   A Allon Moritz (Lead) AM x Kasun Vithanage KV x Yves Hoppe YH x       David Neukirchen DN         Puneet Kala PK         Dimitris Grammatiko DG         Other...

Read more: 4th Meeting - GSoC 2017 Cloud Filesystem for Media Manager

Volunteers Engagement - Peakon kick-off meeting and sprint - August 2017

By Yves Hoppe on 2017-08-14 18:52 in Joomla! Volunteer Engagement Team

Dates: 10th to 12th August 2017Attendees:  Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Yves HoppeInvolved Remotely: Sander Potjer, Sandra Decoux, Luca Marzo Thursday 10th August Meeting with Peakon We had a 3 hour kick-off meeting in the offices of Peakon in London.   We went through the initial questions, looked at the most important drivers and got a great explanation on how their system works and how we can get the most out of it. Discussion on implementation Our organisation is quite...

Read more: Volunteers Engagement - Peakon kick-off meeting and sprint - August 2017

8 Aug 2017 Team Lead Meeting

By Michael Babker on 2017-08-11 00:00 in Production

Attendees Michael Babker - Department Coordinator Allon Moritz - Media Manager Team Lead David Jardin - Security Team Lead Dimitris Grammatiko - JavaScript Working Group Lead George Wilson - Framework Working Group Lead Jonathan Magoga - User Experience Team Lead Niels Braczek - Bug Squad Lead Puneet Kala - GSoC Team Lead Roland Dalmulder - CMS Maintenance Team Lead Sandra Thevenet - Documentation Working Group Lead Department Coordinator Planning is under way for the team’s...

Read more: 8 Aug 2017 Team Lead Meeting

10th Meeting Joomla! GSoC 2017: JDocs Help Screens

By Shivam Rajput on 2017-08-10 12:33 in GSoC 17 Refactoring help screen on JDocs

Date: 04th August 2017 Time: 15:00 (UTC / GMT) Meeting was attended by: João Reys Santos, Sandra Thevenet, Shivam Rajput, Tom Hutchison, Yves Hoppe   1). Updates For the Tour Guide Repo.   I have received the reply from the JonathanAnd he has suggested the Tour Button Name - "Take the Tour" and Icon - "http://fontawesome.io/icon/map-signs/". I have Committed those changes over the Branch and are under review now. 2). CDN integration Pending for the Tour...

Read more: 10th Meeting Joomla! GSoC 2017: JDocs Help Screens

10th Meeting: GSoC 17 PR Testing Platform (20/07/2017)

By Ricardo Fusco on 2017-08-09 21:28 in GSoC 17 PR testing Platform

Time: 20/07/2017,  15:00 UTC Meeting Topics: Progress so far Multi-container environment Joomla Installation Next steps Meeting Attended by: Ashan Fernando, Niels Braczek, Yves Hoppe, Ricardo Fusco Summary Progress so far Got Devilbox working fine with just 1 PHP version. First attempt at reconfiguring Devilbox to enable having 3 PHP versions but still ran into problems with the web server container and with the socket, also pushed commits into the...

Read more: 10th Meeting: GSoC 17 PR Testing Platform (20/07/2017)

JWC Italian Outreach Team Meeting - August 09, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-08-09 17:06 in JWC 2017 - Italian Outreach

The meeting has been held on Glip on August 09, 2017 at 17.30 CEST. Attendees: Luca Marzo, Davide Messia, Alessandro Rossi, Roberto Longo. Meeting lenght: 1 hour, 45 minutes. Discussion outline Team discussed about lack of contribution of some members. Team noticed low engagement of the local communities (JUGs / Associations). The whole JWC Team is working to increase the involvement and engagement of the JUGs. Team is looking for a new Sponsor Liaison. Luca, Roberto and Davide to get...

Read more: JWC Italian Outreach Team Meeting - August 09, 2017

First August Meeting: GSoC 17 Parallel Testing

By Flavius Andrei Isac on 2017-08-09 15:54 in GSoC 17 Parallel Testing

Date: 2nd August 2017 Time: 15:00 (UTC / GMT) Meeting was attended by: Andrei Isac, Tito Alvarez, Niels Braczek, Astrid Guenther   Summary: 1. Project Summary - work done so far and explanations 2. Discussed tasks vanishing problem and solved during meeting. 3. Work to do until next meeting 4. Real life use of the project discussion   Topics: 1) Project Summary   The project is divided into three main parts (Virtualisation, Main coordinator and Execution Queue),...

Read more: First August Meeting: GSoC 17 Parallel Testing

JWC Meeting Minutes - 8th August 2017

By Hugh Douglas-Smith on 2017-08-09 07:55 in Joomla! World Conference Team

Participants: Ronni K. Gothard Christiansen, Brian Peat, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Roberto Longo, Mike Demo, Alison Meeks, Jennifer Gress, Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall, Sandra Thevenet   Apologies: Davide Messia, Luca Marzo   TEAM ROLES & RECRUITMENT Ronni Jennifer Gress replaces TJ Baker who decided to resign from the team.Ronni K. Gothard Christiansen joins the sponsorship team to help out.SoMe assistant to be recruited + Sponsorship Assistant KEY...

Read more: JWC Meeting Minutes - 8th August 2017

Marketing Team Report - July 2017

By Ufuk Avcu on 2017-08-08 12:20 in Marketing Team

The Marketing Team is working on different tasks, to optimize the output of the marketing Team:   Volunteers: The meetings are well attended. Between 6-8 attendees. Day to day work we have between 2-4 volunteers. It’s too less. We started actively welcome volunteers and collect them on Glip in the “Marketing Onboarding” Chat. The engagement our volunteers are our biggest problem. The reasons can be: In our end Bad organization Unclear tasks Bad...

Read more: Marketing Team Report - July 2017

9th Meeting: GSoC 17 PR Testing Platform (12/07/2017)

By Ricardo Fusco on 2017-08-08 02:05 in GSoC 17 PR testing Platform

Time: 12/07/2017,  15:00 UTC Meeting Topics: Progress so far Multi-container environment Joomla Installation Next steps Meeting Attended by: Ashan Fernando, Niels Braczek, Tito Alvarez, Ricardo Fusco Summary Progress so far Had a problem which was solved regarding the webserver and the config files in order to redirect http://www.dbox-tests.ml/ to http://dbox-tests.ml/ . Also managed to get base devilbox working with 1 PHP version in a server. Also...

Read more: 9th Meeting: GSoC 17 PR Testing Platform (12/07/2017)

10th Meeting GSoC 17 - Expand Extensions Manager

By Nuno Lopes on 2017-08-07 22:21 in GSoC 17 Expand Extension Manager

Date: 31/07/2017 Time: 20:00 PM UTC   Meeting was attended by: Anibal Sanchez, Nicola Galgano, Nuno Lopes, Roland Dalmulder   Topics: 1- Introduction This week I got the feedback from the core team on the Database Fix for Extensions feature and the Download key manager feature and so this week I spent time on fixing bugs / Improving the features:   2- Database Fix for extensions In the Database View there were 3 tabs and it had one just for joomla core database,...

Read more: 10th Meeting GSoC 17 - Expand Extensions Manager

8th Meeting: GSoC 17 PR Testing Platform (06/07/2017)

By Ricardo Fusco on 2017-08-07 11:38 in GSoC 17 PR testing Platform

Time: 06/07/2017,  15:00 UTC Meeting Topics: Progress so far Devilbox and the multi-container environment Next steps Meeting Attended by: Ashan Fernando, Niels Braczek, Ricardo Fusco Summary Progress so far Having managed to have Jenkins working on the server and successfully setup to build any incoming PRs/commits the focus next is going to shift to the multi-container environment. A few days ago Niels mentioned a tool he found which was a LAMP and MEAN...

Read more: 8th Meeting: GSoC 17 PR Testing Platform (06/07/2017)

Community Translation Team - August 8th, 2017

By Marc-Antoine Thevenet on 2017-08-07 06:01 in Community Translation Team

Attendees: Sandra & Marc-Antoine Thevenet   During the last weeks, the team/translators have been really active, even if it’s holiday season.     Sandra contacted privately during the past 3 weeks many translators in order to get the Downloads site 100% translated as a new section about our official extensions has been published and new strings needed to be translated. So far, it has been translated into  35 languages. Downloads website has been published...

Read more: Community Translation Team - August 8th, 2017

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - August 03, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-08-06 08:30 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: August 03, 2017 Time: 17:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 36 minutes Attendees: Robert Jacobi (President), Aleksander Kuczek (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall (Director), Michael Babker (Director), Radek Suski (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director). Apologies: Peter Martin (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director). Discussion outline Production Department...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - August 03, 2017

Joomla! 3.8 Landing Page - Report August 4, 2017

By Sandra Decoux on 2017-08-04 14:39 in Marketing Product Release Management Team

Sandra Thevenet is building the landing page for the Joomla! 3.8 release at the repository.As decided, the template of Joomla! 3.7 landing page is used, as well as the main features of Joomla! 3.7.   The main features to present have been provided by Michael Babker. The copywriting in English is ready and has been reviewed by Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Ufuk Avcu, Yves Hoppe and Michael Babker.   Lili is working on the new icons for the site.   Sandra will merge the text to...

Read more: Joomla! 3.8 Landing Page - Report August 4, 2017

VET - Kickoff Meeting

By Viktor Vogel on 2017-08-04 07:34 in Joomla! Volunteer Engagement Team

Joomla! Volunteer Engagement Team (VET) Date: 28 July 2017 - Time: 3:00 pm UTCParticipants: Viktor Vogel, Yves Hoppe, Sandra Thevenet, Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall, Luca Marzo, Kickoff Meeting Agenda Introduction – meet your new best buds Project – why are we doing this? Scope – what are we doing? Approach – how are we going to make this happen? Roles – who is doing what? Teamwork – how are we going to work together? Next – how do we keep momentum? Tasks - Important tasks Discussion...

Read more: VET - Kickoff Meeting

Marketing & Communication Department Report from 3rd August 2017

By Radek Suski on 2017-08-03 08:17 in Marketing & Communication

The Marketing Team is preparing for promoting Joomla! 3.8. There will be a blog post on th main page, banner ads and interviews with lead developers. Parth organize a group Video. Sandra is preparing new landing page. New icons for the laning page ar necessary. Sandra and Lili are going to take care of it. Shirat will research and compile a list of good videos about Joomla from Youtube.   The Social Media Team continues to work as usual. The team decided to use GitHub for task from...

Read more: Marketing & Communication Department Report from 3rd August 2017

JCM Team Meeting and Updates Report: AUG 2017

By Helvecio "Elvis" da Silva on 2017-08-02 17:52 in Community Magazine Team

Attendees: Helvecio da Silva, Jacques Rentzque 2017-08-02, 16:30 UTC Topics discussed: JCM General og:imageJacques has provided a PSD file to be used as the basis for each magazine issue. JCM page og:imageJacques has informed that he is working on code that will allow a specific image be displayed when a previous issue is published  Issues in K2 filteringHelvecio has asked Jacques to check an issue in K2 items view when filtering articles. Instead of filtering, user is redirected...

Read more: JCM Team Meeting and Updates Report: AUG 2017

GSoC Team Meeting and Updates July - August 2017

By Puneet Kala on 2017-08-02 11:30 in Google Summer of Code Joomla Team

Attendees: Puneet Kala, Sandra Thevenet, Yves Hoppe   2017-08-01, 17:37 GMT +2 Each project's current status was discussed during the meeting. After second Evaluation, we have a total of 8 Passed Projects and 1 Failed (Routing Improvement) project. Instruction points for students were discussed and finalized as we go into the final weeks of GSoC. Instruction points for Mentors were discussed. A Google form has been shared with Mentors to send two members to...

Read more: GSoC Team Meeting and Updates July - August 2017

10th Meeting: GSoC 17 JS tests for Joomla 4!

By Thanuditha Ruchiranga Wickramasinghe on 2017-08-02 06:16 in GSoC 17 JS tests for Joomla 4

Thursday, 27 th July 2017 on Glip Time: 10.00p.m (Colombo Sri Lanka), 6:30 p.m (Munich Germany) Previous meeting report   List of Attendees Overview   Mentor   A Student   A Ruchiranga Wickramsinghe RW    X Supun Wanniarachchi SW X Ashan Fernando AF    X       Dimitris Grammatiko DG    X       Yves...

Read more: 10th Meeting: GSoC 17 JS tests for Joomla 4!

Joomla! Certification Steering Team Meeting (01 Aug 2017)

By Sam Suresh on 2017-08-02 00:06 in Certification Team

Joomla! Certification Steering Team Meeting (01 Aug 2017)   The Joomla! Certification Steering Team meeting was held via Glip   In attendance: Sam Suresh, Luca Marzo , Andrea Gentil, Chris Keen, Oscar Ortiz Important Notes:- Team discussed about Italian version of exam. The production environment QMS will be ready soon and translation is expected to begin in the mid of August. A n number of questions will be translated for Italian exam. The team is looking for...

Read more: Joomla! Certification Steering Team Meeting (01 Aug 2017)

1st August 2017 - JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2017-08-01 17:58 in User Groups Team

In Attendance:Djamel KherbiJenn GressRowan Hoskyns-AbrahallBrian RonnowNoemi Sanchez Del RioNo Show:Eric Lamy 1. Went over listings: no pending new or updated listings. 2. Went over doing a directory review. Rowan did an export of listings for us to work off of. 3. We need to do a newsletter. 4. Jenn to work on docs for Associations and hopefully be done by Thursday so we can get it implemented. Next meeting 15 August. Jenn to lead and Rowan to take minutes.

Read more: 1st August 2017 - JUG Team Meeting Minutes

7th Meeting: GSoC 17 PR Testing Platform (28/06/2017)

By Ashan Fernando on 2017-08-01 15:48 in GSoC 17 PR testing Platform

Meeting Topics:   Progress so far Posting the URL on the PR Docker Build step in Jenkins Meeting Attended by: Ashan Fernando, Niels Braczek, Tobias Zulauf, Yves Hoppe, Ricardo Fusco Summary Progress so far Setup the new server provided by Yves for PR builder project. Work in progress to post a comment in the PR as a build step from jenkins. This was found to be difficult since PR builder plugin lacks support for that. Alternatively search for other plugins...

Read more: 7th Meeting: GSoC 17 PR Testing Platform (28/06/2017)

6th Meeting: GSoC 17 PR Testing Platform (22/06/2017)

By Ashan Fernando on 2017-08-01 15:10 in GSoC 17 PR testing Platform

Meeting Topics:   Progress so far Jenkins setting up webhooks to Github issue in Digital Ocean server Decide on database container setup Approach on providing the test link to testers Meeting Attended by: Ashan Fernando, Niels Braczek, Tito Alvarez, Yves Hoppe, Ricardo Fusco Summary Progress so far Started setting up jenkins on a digital ocean droplet and also setup a domain mapping to the server, connecting Jenkins with Github webhooks in progress....

Read more: 6th Meeting: GSoC 17 PR Testing Platform (22/06/2017)

2017-07 Statistics

By Olaf Offick on 2017-08-01 08:22 in Forum Team

Timeframe7/2017New Posts4142New Topics788New Users1399 Timeframe7/2016New Posts5176New Topics1055New Users1840

Read more: 2017-07 Statistics

9th Meeting GSoC 17 - Expand Extensions Manager

By Nuno Lopes on 2017-08-01 00:18 in GSoC 17 Expand Extension Manager

Date: 24/07/2017 Time: 20:00 PM UTC   Meeting was attended by: Anibal Sanchez, Nuno Lopes, Roland Dalmulder   Topics: 1- Introduction This week starts the second deadline on Google Summer of Code so the idea is to finish the Download Key feature and send the technical notes about this feature and “Fix database for extensions” feature to the core team and after review and approval to start thinking on the last and greatest feature “Signed Files” 2 - Download Key Manager...

Read more: 9th Meeting GSoC 17 - Expand Extensions Manager

9th Meeting Joomla! GSoC 2017: JDocs Help Screens

By Shivam Rajput on 2017-07-31 17:32 in GSoC 17 Refactoring help screen on JDocs

Date: 27th July 2017 Time: 15:00 (UTC / GMT) Meeting was attended by: João Reys Santos, Sandra Thevenet, Shivam Rajput, Tom Hutchison, Yves Hoppe   Integrated CDN with Yves Fake Server(https://github.com/joomla-projects/gsoc17_helpscreens_on_jdocs/pull/10). I successfully integrated the JSON file from Yves server and they are being regularly updated from crowdin at every 1hours. As Yves told the still he is talking with JSST team to have the opinion on it. Yves...

Read more: 9th Meeting Joomla! GSoC 2017: JDocs Help Screens

JED Team Meeting - July 28, 2017

By Anibal Sanchez on 2017-07-28 19:44 in Extensions Directory Team

Today the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 2 pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Darek Śnieg, Luca Marzo, Mark Lee and Miron Savan. Absent: Aleksander Kuczek, Daniel Dubois, Dénes Székely, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Markus Bopp, Martin Mueller, Paul Franklin and Sotiris Katsaniotis JED 4 - New System Specification New JED will start progressing at the beginning of summer. The new JED build process...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - July 28, 2017

Certification Exam Team Meeting: 26-july-2017

By Chris Keen on 2017-07-28 11:55 in Certification Exam Team

Participants: Chris Keen (TL), Wilco Alsemgeest Apologies: Claudia Weber-Lenck (on vacation) ; Rick Spaan (unavailable on Wednesday evenings) Absent: None This is the first meeting in the last few weeks due to vacations and illness. We reviewed the first version of the Question Management System (QMS) and prepared feedback for the Platform Team and further development using Custom Fields now available in J! 3.7.We also discussed the possibility of providing an Italian language version of...

Read more: Certification Exam Team Meeting: 26-july-2017

Trademark Team Meeting - July 27, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-07-27 17:51 in Trademark & Licensing Team

This Joomla! Trademark & Licensing Team meeting was held on July 27th, 2017 at 07.00 p.m. (CET) on Glip. Team members Presents: Luca Marzo, Jenn Gress, Deb Cinkus. Discussion Outline Team opened a call for volunteers on Sunday. Trademark & Licensing Team needs motivated volunteers that, after a short training, will be able to process tasks and tickets. Luca enabled Jenn and Deb to work on tickets and trained her on how to process tickets. Team discussed about a service to...

Read more: Trademark Team Meeting - July 27, 2017

Italian Version of Joomla! Exam

By Sam Suresh on 2017-07-25 12:44 in Certification Team

Joomla! Certification Steering Team Meeting (25 July 2017)   The Joomla! Certification Steering Team meeting was held via Glip   In attendance: Sam Suresh, Luca Marzo , Andrea Gentil, Chris Keen, Oscar Ortiz Important Notes:- JDAY UK 17 Participant who encountered trouble in payment confirmation will be given free exam retake credit. JCP would like to highlight that all measures taken to prevent such incidents. Such incidents are purely technical failure (Paypal IPN...

Read more: Italian Version of Joomla! Exam

JTD Meeting at July, 24th, 2017

By Radek Suski on 2017-07-25 11:26 in Template Directory Team

Attendees:  Sławek Sikora, Radek Suski, Sigrid Suski,Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall Not in attendance: Guillermo Bravo Date/Time: 24 July 2017 @  14:00 UTC Reviewed all applications Layout document has been updated We need a server (Rowan will take care of it)   We would like to welcome our new team members:  Jeroen Moolenschot René Kreijveld Ankit Agarwal

Read more: JTD Meeting at July, 24th, 2017

2nd Quater meeting 17

By Claire Mandville on 2017-07-23 19:43 in Vulnerable Extensions List Team

2nd Quater meeting.Discussion and approval on droppping JIRA ticket system.Dissucsion on ongoing recruitment.Discussion on operations team reshuffle and processes.Discussion on interdepartment communication issues.Discussions then fell under NDA.

Read more: 2nd Quater meeting 17

Help us building a new Trademark Team

By Luca Marzo on 2017-07-23 10:06 in Trademark & Licensing Team

First of all, we want to say a big Thank you to Marco Richter who served as Team Leader for the Trademark & Licensing Working Group for long time. Since Marco stepped down as Team Leader, Luca will act temporary as interim team lead in order to rebuild the team, reorganizing the structure and conduct calls to recruit new people. The Joomla! Trademark Team, formerly known as Joomla! Trademark and Licensing Working Group (TLWG), plays a key role in the protection of the Joomla! brand all...

Read more: Help us building a new Trademark Team

OSM, Inc - Full Board Meeting - July 20, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-07-23 08:50 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: July 20, 2017 Time: 17:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 1 hour 20 minutes Attendees: Robert Jacobi (President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall (Director), Peter Martin (Director), Radek Suski (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director). Apologies: Aleksander Kuczek (Vice President), Michael Babker (Director). Discussion outline Production Department...

Read more: OSM, Inc - Full Board Meeting - July 20, 2017