2018 09 13 - COMT Report

By Andrea Gentil on 2018-09-13 12:55 in Certification Operations & Marketing Team

The Joomla! Certification Operations & Marketing Team (COMT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on September 13,  2018  on Glip. Team members In attendance:  Luca Marzo, Andrea Gentil Discussion Outline: Review of pending tasks Review JUG process to organize exam: ready to be formalized Set an internal notification system for upcoming sessions, Andrea and Luca Exam Prices to be re-assessed according to the updated version of Big Mac...

Read more: 2018 09 13 - COMT Report

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - September 06, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-09-13 07:56 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: September 06, 2018Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 45 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Carlos Cámara Mora (Director), George Wilson (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director). Apologies: Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director),  Søren Beck Jensen (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director).Note: Mike Demopoulos is absent...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - September 06, 2018

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - September 12, 2018

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2018-09-12 18:15 in Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on September 12, 2018 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Sander Potjer, Roland Dalmulder, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos. Discussion outline Sander shared the progress on the identity platform / SSO. Work on the frontend views is ongoing. Update and merge of the work done is planned for the end of this week. The whole team will be involved in the testing...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - September 12, 2018

Capital Team Meeting Sept 11th, 2018

By Jason Nickerson on 2018-09-11 15:22 in Capital Team

Capital Team Meeting September 11th, 2018 at 01:00:00 PM  UTC Participants: Jason Nickerson, Sandra Decoux, Mike Demopoulos, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Luca Marzo (on Glip only) Domain partnership going to contract. Hosting Partners page to be launched shortly with initial contacts to known hosts beginning now. Capital attending CMS Summit - Jason Nickerson, Mike Demopoulos, Robert Jacobi  in attendance. Discussed upcoming renewals and several new possible sources...

Read more: Capital Team Meeting Sept 11th, 2018

JED Team Meeting - September 7th, 2018

By Anibal Sanchez on 2018-09-08 11:59 in Extensions Directory Team

Today the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 4 pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Luca Marzo and Mark Lee. Absent: Daniel Dubois, Dénes Székely, Darek Śnieg (On leave), Hugh Douglas-Smith and Troy Hall Team Organization Some people have been removed from the team due to not attending meetings for a year and very low activity. The team has ten members now. Back from summer holidays, we are...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - September 7th, 2018

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - September 5, 2018

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2018-09-05 15:46 in Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on September 05, 2018 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Sander Potjer, Roland Dalmulder, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos. Discussion outline Luca shared the survey to be proposed to the Webmasters Team about the backup policy. The team shared some additional questions to be added to the survey form. A document to collect suggestions from the team will be...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - September 5, 2018

Task done and worked on in August 2018

By Robert Deutz on 2018-09-03 10:13 in Automated Testing Team

Here is a list of task the ATT worked on in August 2018: Updated selenium-server-standalone Project 3.13.0 Updated Drone to the latest Version Updated selenium-server-standalone Project 3.14.0 Restructured 4.0 Testing and added caching for composer and npm packages, because these are not longer part of the repository Created a docker-tools container with composer and npm to install dependencies GSoC 18 System Testing Project, with Increased code coverage for...

Read more: Task done and worked on in August 2018

Looking back on 20 months in the Marketing & Communication Department

By Sandra Decoux on 2018-08-31 15:35 in Marketing & Communication

At the end of my 1st term, I would like to share a brief assessment of my 20 months contributing in the department teams, both as a member of teams and as DC since October 2017.As a side note, one year ago, I faced the most destructive and violent hurricane the Atlantic has ever had. My island and my life have been destroyed. So for the last year, I have had to manage - all at the same time - the consequences of the hurricane, trying to save my company, and helping to get a functional...

Read more: Looking back on 20 months in the Marketing & Communication Department

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - August 29, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-08-29 15:55 in Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on August 29, 2018 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Sander Potjer, Roland Dalmulder, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos. Discussion outline Achilleas shared the Cookie Audit spreadsheet, updated with the latest audit. There is still work to do on that to classify needed and optional cookies for each property and how to deal with them. Sandra and Achilleas are working...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - August 29, 2018

Capital Team Meeting Aug. 28th, 2018

By Jason Nickerson on 2018-08-28 14:30 in Capital Team

Participants: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Jason Nickerson Apologies: Sandra Decoux, Robert Jacobi, Soren Beck Jensen The Capital team has been a bit silent as of late as we worked on some undisclosed partnerships and initiatives.   We are now ready to launch some new things and are excited to share the news! Hosting Partners - To showcase Joomla friendly hosting companies, we have started a Joomla Hosting Partner directory.  The new page on Joomla.org will feature hosting...

Read more: Capital Team Meeting Aug. 28th, 2018

August 21, 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2018-08-23 10:14 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel kherbi Brian Ronnow Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall Ahmad Moussa Carlos Camara No Shows:  Noemi Sanchez Del Rio We had our first meeting in a while, meeting for the month of August, from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed. Listing approval and updates, we had some new JUGS approved, Joomla User Group Worcester (USA), Joomla User Group Ferrara (Italy) No pending updates at the moment. Djamel posted a...

Read more:  August 21, 2018 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - August 16, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-08-23 07:21 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: August 16, 2018Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 35 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Carlos Cámara Mora (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director). Apologies: Søren Beck Jensen (Director), George Wilson (Director). Proxies: - Discussion...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - August 16, 2018

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - August 22, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-08-22 16:56 in Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on August 22, 2018 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer. Discussion outline Sander and Roland shared the progress on the Identity Management System. Open Issues / Tasks have been splitted into more manageable pieces on the Github tracker. Sander and Roland will have a sprint next week to work on the...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - August 22, 2018

Working Session

By Karen Dunne on 2018-08-21 15:48 in Resource Directory Team

  Submission Status 1 pending, which came in yesterday 419 approved Production progress Identifying and resolving issues live on shared screen On the call: Brian Deb Richard Karen Next meeting: September 4, 2018 regular team meeting

Read more: Working Session

Final student mentor meeting 18-08-20

By Harald Leithner on 2018-08-20 20:00 in GSoC 18 Command Line Update

Present:Nicola GalganoHarald Leithner Student:Olatunbosun Gabriel Absent:Marco DingsNiels BraczekRicardo Fusco Student has successfully fixed his pull request. The PR doesn't have been merged to the core till now but we hope it get merged soon. The student is still waiting on some feedback on some PRs. Student submitted his summary to google: https://gist.github.com/bosunski/cf0f02cb53abaab2970034103cef240c We discussed a comment on the PR moving the namespace registration to another...

Read more: Final student mentor meeting 18-08-20

Final mentors meeting 18-08-20

By Harald Leithner on 2018-08-20 19:00 in GSoC 18 Command Line Update

Present: Nicola GalganoHarald Leithner Absent:Marco DingsNiels BraczekRicardo Fusco We talked about the Final Evaluation. The Student completed the main part of the project. He passed the final evaluation. The CLI code is not merged yet but hopefuly in the next 3 month. We filled and submitted the final evaluation. We also agree to complete the final tasks with or without the student and try to bring the code into the core. Summary by the student:...

Read more: Final mentors meeting 18-08-20

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - August 02, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-08-12 13:40 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: August 02, 2018Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 35 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Carlos Cámara Mora (Director), George Wilson (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director). Apologies: Søren Beck Jensen (Director). Proxies: Luca Marzo served as proxy...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - August 02, 2018

Production Meeting August 2018

By George Wilson on 2018-08-10 21:51 in Production

Department Coordinator Joomla 4 Backend Template merged Work on menus required (remove submenu, refactor main menu) More work on adhering to specifications required Medium term plan to close the 40-backend-template repo and consolidate into the main repo now (all PRs now going to the main repo) No longer an installable repo as per the vote in May (nightlies are still installable) Resumed working on Documentation of b/c breaks + the new plugin system Workflows merged Focus...

Read more: Production Meeting August 2018

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - August 8, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-08-08 15:48 in Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on August 08, 2018 at 16.30 UTC+2 on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos. Discussion outline The Board of Open Source Matters, engaged the lawyers to check whether is eligible to join the Privacy Shield Framework or not. Luca will provide updates to the team as soon as they will be available. Roland shared the progress on the Single Sign On and...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - August 8, 2018

Marketing & Communication Department Meeting, 3 August 2018

By Sandra Decoux on 2018-08-06 06:34 in Marketing & Communication

Attendees Sandra Decoux - Department Coordinator Alison Meeks - Social Media Team Lead Hans Van Der Meer - Social Media Team Lead Assistant Mike Brandner - Community Translation Team Lead Noreen Cesareo - Marketing Team Lead Hervé Boinnard - Marketing Team Lead Assistant Apologies: Parth Lawate (User & Research Strategy Team Lead) Department Coordinator The DC asked for ideas to celebrate Joomla’s 13th birthday on August 17th. The team members proposed good ideas with a...

Read more: Marketing & Communication Department Meeting, 3 August 2018

Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - July 20, 2018

By Hervé Boinnard on 2018-08-03 22:25 in Marketing Team

Attendees Sandra Decoux - Marketing & Communication Department Coordinator Noreen Cesareo - Marketing Team Lead Hervé Boinnard - Assistant Team Lead   Joomla 4 Alpha 4 George is releasing in the next days Alpha 4 Blog post ready, with mention of changes between Alpha 3 and Alpha 4  Release 3.9 Blog post for stable release to prepare in August  Copywriting Ashikur’s article, needs reworking. Slide template Date for the template in second week...

Read more: Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - July 20, 2018

GSoC Admin meetings August, 2018

By Puneet Kala on 2018-08-01 18:25 in Google Summer of Code Joomla Team

Meeting Attended by: Puneet, Yves, Sandra, Tobias. Meeting Date: 01-August-2018 Mentor summit discussion, all the possible candidates who showed interest in attending the mentor summit were discussed. The team is going to plan a sprint for the mentors & admins..and it will mostly be clubbed together with another event to save money and manage the limited budget we have. Project evaluations, and performance of each Project team were discussed. Discussed overall gsoc-18 experience,...

Read more: GSoC Admin meetings August, 2018

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - August 1, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-08-01 15:35 in Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on August 01, 2018 at 16.30 UTC+2 on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos. Discussion outline Luca proposed to adhere to Privacy Shield Framework https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome. The team discussed the opportunity to join the Privacy Shield Framework as part of the compliance activities. Team decided to undergo an internal self-assessment to...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - August 1, 2018

JED Team Meeting - July 27th, 2018

By Anibal Sanchez on 2018-07-27 14:08 in Extensions Directory Team

Today the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 3 pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Luca Marzo and Mark Lee. Absent: Daniel Dubois, Dénes Székely, Darek Śnieg (On leave), Mark Smeed, Markus Bopp, Martin Mueller, Miron Savan, Paul Franklin, Troy Hall and Sotiris Katsaniotis. Site Operation This month we had a hosting incident that caused a general reboot. After the reboot, the...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - July 27th, 2018

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - July 19, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-07-27 07:46 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: July 19, 2018Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 35 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), George Wilson (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director). Apologies: Carlos Cámara Mora (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director) Proxies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall acted as...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - July 19, 2018

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - July 25, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-07-25 15:49 in Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on July 25, 2018 at 16.00 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Carlos Camara, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos, Roland Dalmulder. Discussion outline Achilleas introduced the Compliance Team meeting and welcomed the new members. Achilleas prepared and shared a spreadsheet with the tasks to be completed by the members. Tasks are splitted between the “Consultants” and “Developers”...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - July 25, 2018

JDocs Report - July 21st, 2018

By Sandra Decoux on 2018-07-21 11:39 in Documentation Team

The Documentation requires a daily and never ending work. JDocs Update Privacy Tool Suite https://docs.joomla.org/Category:Joomla!_3.9 Documentation about the Privacy Tool Suite in progress Help Screens for the Privacy Tool Suite created Update of the Help Screens in progress (Martijn for 3.8, Sandra for 3.9) Robbie keeps on updating the MVC series The JDocs Translation Team is active. The Team on the Volunteers Portal has been updated to reflect the current main translators...

Read more: JDocs Report - July 21st, 2018

Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 10th meeting

By Geetanshu Mathur on 2018-07-19 06:44 in GSoC 18 Media Manager Adaptive Images

Date : 17th July 2018 Time : 16:00 UTC - 17:00 UTC Meeting Attended by : Niels Braczek, Kasun Vinthange, Geetanshu Mathur, Sandra Decoux   Conclusions 1. name of cache folder should be changed and it should not be hidden. 2. images/.cache (cache folder) should be moved to /media/focus folder. 3. "preview focus" feature is insignificant, so it will not be integrated. 4. Documentation for the plugin should be updated at docs.joomla.org

Read more: Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 10th meeting

Review of Registration Fields

By Karen Dunne on 2018-07-17 15:37 in Resource Directory Team

Primarily a working session to test user registration on new platform. Agenda Submission review status Site development: a) Production progress, b) Plan adjustments, c) Outstanding items Submission 0 awaiting review 417 approved listings Production progress First draft of registration fields are in place (SobiPro) We tested and added issues to Jira as needed On the call: Brian Karen Deb Saeed Next meeting: August 7, 2018

Read more: Review of Registration Fields

Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - June 08, 2018

By Hervé Boinnard on 2018-07-12 22:12 in Marketing Team

Attendees Sandra Decoux - Marketing & Communication Department Coordinator Noreen Cesareo - Marketing Team Lead Hervé Boinnard - Assistant Team Lead   Personas / Joomla User Profiles Department Coordinator put together in a Document the page to implement in Joomla.org. It contains part of what is currently on JDocs.https://docs.joomla.org/Start_here It will be reviewed and improved by Team Lead. Content can be added too. As a bonus, it is good for SEO to have these...

Read more: Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - June 08, 2018

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - July 05, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-07-12 13:51 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: July 05, 2018Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 15 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), George Wilson (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director). Apologies: Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Carlos Cámara Mora (Director). Discussion outline Legal &...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - July 05, 2018

Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 9th meeting

By Geetanshu Mathur on 2018-07-12 09:32 in GSoC 18 Media Manager Adaptive Images

Date : 10th July 2018 Time : 16:00 UTC - 17:00 UTC Meeting Attended by : Niels Braczek, Kasun Vinthange, Geetanshu Mathur   Agenda For the meeting   1. Getting review on the PR raised Different focus selection for different widths 2. Discussing the document prepared prior to the meeting Additional Features Conclusions   1. Name of the “Smart Crop” plugin shall be changed to the “Focus”. 2. Custom user width can be collected through the plugin configuration. 3....

Read more: Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 9th meeting

Mentors / student meeting 18-07-09

By Harald Leithner on 2018-07-09 22:07 in GSoC 18 Command Line Update

Present Mentors Nicola GalganoHarald Leithner Student Olatunbosun Gabriel Absent Marco DingsNiels BraczekRicardo Fusco Talked about the "second evaluation" and the work the is done. 4 milestones seams to be finished, but 2 of them still need some cleanups. Talked about Milestone M4. Installation of Joomla from CLI works, there are some things to be done. Student did unit tests in the test-unit repository, Robert and Niels checked and helped to make the tests better. Code Code is...

Read more: Mentors / student meeting 18-07-09

Mentors meeting 18-07-09

By Harald Leithner on 2018-07-09 21:06 in GSoC 18 Command Line Update

Present Nicola GalganoHarald Leithner Absent Marco DingsNiels BraczekRicardo Fusco https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/community.joomla.org/jgsoc18cli_mentors Discussed "second evaluation".  Daily reporting is better now and continuing concerns on available/effective working hours. Still needs find more unit tests. Milestones M4 works, installation of Joomla 4.0 from cli worked successfully. Still some flaws but basics seams to work. M3 is still in progress. Needs more tests.

Read more: Mentors meeting 18-07-09

Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 8th meeting

By Geetanshu Mathur on 2018-07-08 17:16 in GSoC 18 Media Manager Adaptive Images

Date : 3rd July 2018 Time : 16:00 UTC - 18:00 UTC Meeting Attended by : Niels Braczek, Kasun Vinthange, Geetanshu Mathur   Agenda For the meeting   1.Getting review on the two PR raised. Cleaning path and Case Matching of Controller Width selection 2. Discussing the approach, UI and use case of the multiple focus area for the image. Document made prior the meeting, Multiple Focus Area Conclusions   1. Cleaning path and Case Matching of Controller (PR) was...

Read more: Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 8th meeting

JED Team Meeting - June 29th, 2018

By Anibal Sanchez on 2018-07-07 10:41 in Extensions Directory Team

Today the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 4 pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Hugh Douglas-Smith and Luca Marzo. Absent: Daniel Dubois, Dénes Székely, Darek Śnieg (On leave), Mark Lee, Markus Bopp, Martin Mueller, Miron Savan, Paul Franklin, Troy Hall and Sotiris Katsaniotis. JED 4 - New System Specification Check the JED Team Sprint - J and Beyond - May 11th, 2018 for the latest...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - June 29th, 2018

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - June 28, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-07-05 08:14 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: June 28, 2018Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 50 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Carlos Cámara Mora (Director), George Wilson (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director). Apologies: Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director). Proxies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall served...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - June 28, 2018

Production Progress

By Karen Dunne on 2018-07-03 15:53 in Resource Directory Team

Agenda:  Site development update Submission review status Production progress All the directory categories and fields are in place. Configuration is next (filters, linked fields, validation rules, etc.) Integration and mobile app development has been added as possible categories for consideration. All other categories remain from current site.  After conversation with other Joomla teams, there is some consensus to use RS Tickets. Submission One submission awaiting...

Read more: Production Progress

Events Team Meeting

By David Aswani on 2018-07-02 06:00 in Events Team

Attendees: Carlos Cámara, David Aswani, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, David Jardin Not in attendance: Date/Time: 02 July 2018 @  17:00 CET   Topics: Status of the new Extension for managing Events - Report JoomlaDay Lagos - Report Really reduced Budget this year. Cut down Financial support around $1000 to $500 according to Events history. User asked about adding  a module in Joomla Control Panel showing events around their location, magazine articles…...

Read more: Events Team Meeting

Joomla 4 Template Meeting June 2018

By George Wilson on 2018-07-01 22:58 in Joomla 4 Working Group

The Joomla 4 Template Team had a meeting Wednesday 27th June 2018. In attendence was Elisa, Ciaran, Dimitris, Rick and George. It was noted the great work Elisa had done since JAB assembling issues in the J4 Template repository for people to do regarding design compliance on specific pages. We discussed the open Pull Requests to the backend template repository and again resolved to merge the Joomla 4 template repository into the main repository as per our original agreement at...

Read more: Joomla 4 Template Meeting June 2018