9th Meeting Joomla! GSoC 2017: JDocs Help Screens

By Shivam Rajput on 2017-07-31 17:32 in GSoC 17 Refactoring help screen on JDocs

Date: 27th July 2017 Time: 15:00 (UTC / GMT) Meeting was attended by: João Reys Santos, Sandra Thevenet, Shivam Rajput, Tom Hutchison, Yves Hoppe   Integrated CDN with Yves Fake Server(https://github.com/joomla-projects/gsoc17_helpscreens_on_jdocs/pull/10). I successfully integrated the JSON file from Yves server and they are being regularly updated from crowdin at every 1hours. As Yves told the still he is talking with JSST team to have the opinion on it. Yves...

Read more: 9th Meeting Joomla! GSoC 2017: JDocs Help Screens

JED Team Meeting - July 28, 2017

By Anibal Sanchez on 2017-07-28 19:44 in Extensions Directory Team

Today the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 2 pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Darek Śnieg, Luca Marzo, Mark Lee and Miron Savan. Absent: Aleksander Kuczek, Daniel Dubois, Dénes Székely, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Markus Bopp, Martin Mueller, Paul Franklin and Sotiris Katsaniotis JED 4 - New System Specification New JED will start progressing at the beginning of summer. The new JED build process...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - July 28, 2017

Certification Exam Team Meeting: 26-july-2017

By Chris Keen on 2017-07-28 11:55 in Certification Exam Team

Participants: Chris Keen (TL), Wilco Alsemgeest Apologies: Claudia Weber-Lenck (on vacation) ; Rick Spaan (unavailable on Wednesday evenings) Absent: None This is the first meeting in the last few weeks due to vacations and illness. We reviewed the first version of the Question Management System (QMS) and prepared feedback for the Platform Team and further development using Custom Fields now available in J! 3.7.We also discussed the possibility of providing an Italian language version of...

Read more: Certification Exam Team Meeting: 26-july-2017

Trademark Team Meeting - July 27, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-07-27 17:51 in Trademark & Licensing Team

This Joomla! Trademark & Licensing Team meeting was held on July 27th, 2017 at 07.00 p.m. (CET) on Glip. Team members Presents: Luca Marzo, Jenn Gress, Deb Cinkus. Discussion Outline Team opened a call for volunteers on Sunday. Trademark & Licensing Team needs motivated volunteers that, after a short training, will be able to process tasks and tickets. Luca enabled Jenn and Deb to work on tickets and trained her on how to process tickets. Team discussed about a service to...

Read more: Trademark Team Meeting - July 27, 2017

Italian Version of Joomla! Exam

By Sam Suresh on 2017-07-25 12:44 in Certification Team

Joomla! Certification Steering Team Meeting (25 July 2017)   The Joomla! Certification Steering Team meeting was held via Glip   In attendance: Sam Suresh, Luca Marzo , Andrea Gentil, Chris Keen, Oscar Ortiz Important Notes:- JDAY UK 17 Participant who encountered trouble in payment confirmation will be given free exam retake credit. JCP would like to highlight that all measures taken to prevent such incidents. Such incidents are purely technical failure (Paypal IPN...

Read more: Italian Version of Joomla! Exam

JTD Meeting at July, 24th, 2017

By Radek Suski on 2017-07-25 11:26 in Template Directory Team

Attendees:  Sławek Sikora, Radek Suski, Sigrid Suski,Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall Not in attendance: Guillermo Bravo Date/Time: 24 July 2017 @  14:00 UTC Reviewed all applications Layout document has been updated We need a server (Rowan will take care of it)   We would like to welcome our new team members:  Jeroen Moolenschot René Kreijveld Ankit Agarwal

Read more: JTD Meeting at July, 24th, 2017

2nd Quater meeting 17

By Claire Mandville on 2017-07-23 19:43 in Vulnerable Extensions List Team

2nd Quater meeting.Discussion and approval on droppping JIRA ticket system.Dissucsion on ongoing recruitment.Discussion on operations team reshuffle and processes.Discussion on interdepartment communication issues.Discussions then fell under NDA.

Read more: 2nd Quater meeting 17

Help us building a new Trademark Team

By Luca Marzo on 2017-07-23 10:06 in Trademark & Licensing Team

First of all, we want to say a big Thank you to Marco Richter who served as Team Leader for the Trademark & Licensing Working Group for long time. Since Marco stepped down as Team Leader, Luca will act temporary as interim team lead in order to rebuild the team, reorganizing the structure and conduct calls to recruit new people. The Joomla! Trademark Team, formerly known as Joomla! Trademark and Licensing Working Group (TLWG), plays a key role in the protection of the Joomla! brand all...

Read more: Help us building a new Trademark Team

OSM, Inc - Full Board Meeting - July 20, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-07-23 08:50 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: July 20, 2017 Time: 17:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 1 hour 20 minutes Attendees: Robert Jacobi (President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall (Director), Peter Martin (Director), Radek Suski (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director). Apologies: Aleksander Kuczek (Vice President), Michael Babker (Director). Discussion outline Production Department...

Read more: OSM, Inc - Full Board Meeting - July 20, 2017

8th Meeting Joomla! GSoC 2017: JDocs Help Screens

By Shivam Rajput on 2017-07-21 20:49 in GSoC 17 Refactoring help screen on JDocs

Date: 20th July 2017 Time: 15:00 (UTC / GMT) Meeting was attended by: João Reys Santos, Sandra Thevenet, Shivam Rajput, Tom Hutchison, Peter Martin, Yves Hoppe CDN update for the Tour Guide. As Yves told he already have words with Michael for implementing it on JServer and With David Jardin from JSST Team look into this feature so I will wait till then. For a time being, I am implementing the CDN using Yves hosted Server.   Who is going to prepare the JSON...

Read more: 8th Meeting Joomla! GSoC 2017: JDocs Help Screens

9th Meeting: GSoC 17 JS tests for Joomla 4!

By Supun Wanniarachchi on 2017-07-21 10:56 in GSoC 17 JS tests for Joomla 4

Thursday, 20 th July 2017 on Glip Time: 10.00p.m (Colombo Sri Lanka), 6:30 p.m (Munich Germany) Report: Supun Previous meeting report   List of Attendees Overview   Mentor   A Student   A Ruchiranga Wickramsinghe RW   Supun Wanniarachchi SW x Ashan Fernando AF X       Dimitris Grammatiko DG X       Yves...

Read more: 9th Meeting: GSoC 17 JS tests for Joomla 4!

Community Translation Team - July 15th, 2017

By Marc-Antoine Thevenet on 2017-07-20 13:13 in Community Translation Team

Community Translation Team - July 15th, 2017   Attendees: Sandra & Marc-Antoine Thevenet   During the last weeks, the team/translators have been really active.   Sandra worked with Sander to add a Crowdin field in the Volunteers Profiles which has been achieved by Sander on July 3rd. She prepared a social media post/picture to inform about this new field. Crowdin will also see if there’s a way to have an IcoMoon for Crowdin to add to this field. Andriy will...

Read more: Community Translation Team - July 15th, 2017

JDocs Report - July 19th, 2017

By Sandra Decoux on 2017-07-20 10:01 in Documentation Team

The Documentation requires a daily and never ending work. JDocs Update Tom Hutchison has upgraded successfully the Wiki on July 1st. Many improvements have been included to make the management of the documentation easier as well as the translator workflow (categories are now automatically translated, obsolete strings are highlighted …).A big thank you to Tom for his great work and availability! Martijn keeps on updating the 3.7 Help Screens (thank you Martijn!)Sandra did a...

Read more: JDocs Report - July 19th, 2017

Joomla Operations Department Meeting, July 19 2017

By Peter Martin on 2017-07-19 19:57 in Operations

Joomla Operations Department Meeting Wednesday July 19 2017, 19:00:00  UTC  Participants: Jaz Parkyn (Extensions Directory Team), Olaf Offick (Forum Team), Peter Martin (Operations Department Coordinator), Sander Potjer (Volunteers Portal Team), Radek Suski (Template Directory Team). Apologies: Sebastien Lapoux (Showcase Directory Team), Brian Mitchell (Resource Directory Team), Helvecio da Silva (Community Magazine Team) Minutes: Operations Department Coordinator Board of...

Read more: Joomla Operations Department Meeting, July 19 2017

Planned features for the Volunteers Portal & looking for volunteers

By Sander Potjer on 2017-07-19 17:44 in Volunteers Portal Team

In the next months, we are planning to further expand the features of the Joomla Volunteers Portal. Main focus areas will be: Improve the ability to match open positions (see the Help Wanted page) with volunteers willing to contribute based on skills & interests. Implementing a system (e.g. badges) to recognise volunteers for their contributions across the entire Joomla!-project and make contributions visible on profiles, in collaboration with the Volunteer Engagement Team. Improve...

Read more: Planned features for the Volunteers Portal & looking for volunteers

Joomla! 4 Landing Page - Meeting 18 July 2017

By Sandra Decoux on 2017-07-19 15:24 in Marketing Product Release Management Team

Some leaders of Joomla! 4 Marketing Team met to define the structure of the landing page. Attendees: Sandra Thevenet & Ufuk Avcu J4 Landing page Timeline: December  2017 Target: Web integrators / Developers One page layout   The landing page will be divided in 4 main sections Hero Part (tagline/introduction/download) Benefits (flexibility/free/SEO/Security/Multilingual/Target) Our People & Numbers Features...

Read more: Joomla! 4 Landing Page - Meeting 18 July 2017

Marketing & Communication Department Report from July 2017

By Radek Suski on 2017-07-19 13:34 in Marketing & Communication

Ufuk and Parth are working on onboarding new members. Duke Speer will be helping with video productions. The Marketing Team discussed creating printed magazine for JWC and JaB with help from Simon Grange. Andy Hickey offered his help in creating Joomla podcast. The monthly podcast is going most likely published in Joomla Community Magazine. The team will also looking to boost the JCM. Rowan is helping to get Leigh as our Press Officer. The team is also considering publishing articles in...

Read more: Marketing & Communication Department Report from July 2017

8th Meeting GSoC 17 - Expand Extensions Manager

By Nuno Lopes on 2017-07-19 10:43 in GSoC 17 Expand Extension Manager

Date: 17/07/2017 Time: 20:00 PM UTC   Meeting was attended by: Anibal Sanchez, Nuno Lopes   Topics: 1- Introduction Last week after we discuss the download key manager feature there was set a mini deadline to complete a general view of it and the technical note, both were made successfully, here is the GitHub pull request: https://github.com/joomla-projects/gsoc17_expand_extension_manager/pull/5   Explanation of the feature:   Currently there is no clear...

Read more: 8th Meeting GSoC 17 - Expand Extensions Manager

18th of July User Group Team (JUG Team) meeting minutes

By Djamel Kherbi on 2017-07-18 19:49 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress Noemi Sanchez Del Rio Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall Brian Row Djamel Kherbi   No Shows: Eric Lamy We had our bi-monthly meeting, second meeting of  the month of July, held  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed.   We have a new submission coming from New Delhi (India) Noemi is working on the listing doing the review of it, before the approval. We are starting a review of the JUG Directory, the...

Read more: 18th of July User Group Team (JUG Team) meeting minutes

8th Meeting: GSoC 17 JS tests for Joomla 4!

By Supun Wanniarachchi on 2017-07-15 10:32 in GSoC 17 JS tests for Joomla 4

Friday, 14 th July 2017 on Glip Time: 10.00p.m (Colombo Sri Lanka), 6:30 p.m (Munich Germany) Report: Supun Previous meeting report   List of Attendees Overview   Mentor   A Student   A Ruchiranga Wickramsinghe RW   Supun Wanniarachchi SW x Ashan Fernando AF X       Dimitris Grammatiko DG X       Yves...

Read more: 8th Meeting: GSoC 17 JS tests for Joomla 4!

7th Meeting Joomla! GSoC 2017: JDocs Help Screens

By Shivam Rajput on 2017-07-14 18:16 in GSoC 17 Refactoring help screen on JDocs

Date: 13th July 2017 Time: 15:00 (UTC / GMT) Meeting was attended by: João Reys Santos, Sandra Thevenet, Shivam Rajput, Tom Hutchison, Peter Martin JSON File is to served from CDN or they will be installed on every Update or during Installation at localhost. Discussion A script will be prepared that will pull the file from the crowdin to update the CDN. Yves and Michael will help out in preparing the script       Joao Suggested for...

Read more: 7th Meeting Joomla! GSoC 2017: JDocs Help Screens

7th Meeting GSoC 17 - Expand Extensions Manager

By Nuno Lopes on 2017-07-14 12:52 in GSoC 17 Expand Extension Manager

Date: 10/07/2017 Time: 20:00 PM UTC   Meeting was attended by: Anibal Sanchez, Roland Dalmulder, Nicola Galgano, Nuno Lopes   Topics: 1- Introduction Last week there was introduced a little deadline to finish all the technical notes of the first 3 features and also the PR’s, here is the current state of these 3 extensions: Edit Update Sites Completed -> Need testers GitHub Pull Request:...

Read more: 7th Meeting GSoC 17 - Expand Extensions Manager

OSM, Inc - Full Board Meeting - July 06, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-07-12 18:10 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: July 06, 2017 Time: 17:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 25 minutes Attendees: Robert Jacobi (President), Aleksander Kuczek (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall (Director), Michael Babker (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director). Apologies: Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Peter Martin (Director), Radek Suski (Director). Discussion outline President A blog post about...

Read more: OSM, Inc - Full Board Meeting - July 06, 2017

Addressing JoomlaDay UK 2017 Exam Session - Certification Team Meeting July 11, 2017.

By Sam Suresh on 2017-07-11 12:56 in Certification Team

Joomla! Certification All Team Meeting (11 July 2017)   The Joomla! Certification All Team meeting was held via Glip   In attendance: Sam Suresh, Richard Van Tilborg, Luca Marzo, Andrea Gentil   Meeting Outline:-   No Discussion Team 1 There was one order from a customer in unconfirmed status because paypal confirmation was not received (Probably the customer did not return to merchant after payment). Treasurer confirmed...

Read more: Addressing JoomlaDay UK 2017 Exam Session - Certification Team Meeting July 11, 2017.

6th Meeting GSoC 17 - Expand Extensions Manager

By Nuno Lopes on 2017-07-10 20:53 in GSoC 17 Expand Extension Manager

Date: 03/07/2017 Time: 20:00 PM UTC   Meeting was attended by: Anibal Sanchez, Nicola Galgano, Roland Dalmulder, Yves Hoppe, Nuno Lopes   Topics: 1- Recap of what was done so far Edit Update Sites feature had the technical note from core team accepted and it is completed and ready to be submitted Show Changelog is a 80% Database fix for 3rd party extensions is almost completed only few minor bugs to be fixed 2- Minor bugs help I had some errors on the...

Read more: 6th Meeting GSoC 17 - Expand Extensions Manager

6th Meeting Joomla! GSoC 2017: JDocs Help Screens

By Shivam Rajput on 2017-07-07 09:52 in GSoC 17 Refactoring help screen on JDocs

Date: 04th July 2017 Time: 15:30 (UTC / GMT) Meeting was attended by: João Reys Santos, Sandra Thevenet, Shivam Rajput, Tom Hutchison, Yves Hoppe, Peter Martin, Dimitris Grammatikogiannis 1. Finalizing the naming pattern of JSON files JSON file will be having format like - “languagetag.com_content_view_layout.Json”. Yves Suggested replacing URL splitting code with the PHP               “var URLsplit =...

Read more: 6th Meeting Joomla! GSoC 2017: JDocs Help Screens

Meeting with Joomla Community Magazine - 4 July 2017

By Peter Martin on 2017-07-06 12:18 in Operations

Joomla Community Magazine Tuesday July 4th 2017 at 13:30:00  UTC Participants: Helvecio da Silva (JCM), Jacques Rentzke (JCM), Peter Martin (Operations Department)   Current state of JCM MembersThe JCM Team has currently 6 members: https://volunteers.joomla.org/teams/joomla-community-magazine-team Helvecio + Jacques are responsible for the English Edition Alejandro + Andrea are responsible for the Spanish Edition Randy + George are helping with technical...

Read more: Meeting with Joomla Community Magazine - 4 July 2017

04th of July User Group Team (JUG Team) meeting minutes

By Djamel Kherbi on 2017-07-05 16:21 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Brian Row Djamel Kherbi Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall  Apologies: Jenn Gress Noemi Sanchez Del Rio No Shows: Eric Lamy   We had our bi-monthly meeting first  meeting for the month of July, held  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed. Only 2 listings updated recently.  No new submissions.  We plan to do a review of all listings shortly to ensure that all the JUGS  are up to date and still valid....

Read more: 04th of July User Group Team (JUG Team) meeting minutes

29 June 2017 Team Lead Meeting

By Michael Babker on 2017-07-04 19:30 in Production

Attendees Michael Babker - Department Coordinator Allon Moritz - Media Manager Team Lead David Jardin - Security Team Lead Dimitris Grammatiko - JavaScript Working Group Lead George Wilson - Framework Working Group Lead Niels Braczek - Bug Squad Lead Robert Deutz - Automated Testing Working Group Lead Roland Dalmulder - CMS Maintenance Team Lead Sandra Thevenet - Documentation Working Group Lead Department Coordinator We are reviewing accesses on all project resources (GitHub,...

Read more: 29 June 2017 Team Lead Meeting

JWC Italian Outreach - Meeting Minutes 27th June 2017

By Roberto Longo on 2017-07-04 09:30 in JWC 2017 - Italian Outreach

Participants: Davide Messia, Pasquale Viscanti, Luca Marzo, Roberto Longo, Tiziano Testa   Minutes: The meeting starts with a series of questions: What tools do we have? What resources do we have at our disposal? (joomla.it, joomladay, joomlaforum, mailchimp, etc...) The target is about 700 participants → How to reach the target through marketing operations?   Luca makes a brief introduction of the JWC explaining how the JWC team is organized and which is our role in JWC...

Read more: JWC Italian Outreach - Meeting Minutes 27th June 2017

3rd Meeting - GSoC 2017 Cloud Filesystem for Media Manager

By Kasun Vithanage on 2017-07-03 10:43 in GSoC 17 Media Manager

Venue : Glip Time : 21/06/2017 UTC 16:30   List of Attendees Overview   Mentor   A Student   A Allon Moritz (Lead) AM x Kasun Vithanage KV x Yves Hoppe YH         ordDavid Neukirchen DN x       Puneet Kala PK         Dimitris...

Read more: 3rd Meeting - GSoC 2017 Cloud Filesystem for Media Manager

2017-06 Statistics

By Olaf Offick on 2017-07-01 18:46 in Forum Team

Timeframe6/2017New Posts3978New Topics780New Users1416 Timeframe6/2016New Posts5315New Topics1119New Users1840

Read more: 2017-06 Statistics

JED Team Meeting - June 30, 2017

By Anibal Sanchez on 2017-06-30 15:02 in Extensions Directory Team

Today the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 2 pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Aleksander Kuczek, Hugh Douglas-Smith and Luca Marzo. Absent: Daniel Dubois, Darek Śnieg, Dénes Székely, Markus Bopp, Miron Savan, Martin Mueller, Paul Franklin and Sotiris Katsaniotis JED Full-Text Search 2017 - Search improvements candidates We are considering Algolia or Elastic Search. No decision yet on the...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - June 30, 2017

7th Meeting: GSoC 17 JS tests for Joomla 4!

By Supun Wanniarachchi on 2017-06-30 10:01 in GSoC 17 JS tests for Joomla 4

Thursday, 29th June 2017 on Glip Time: 10.00p.m (Colombo Sri Lanka), 6:30 p.m (Munich Germany) Report: Supun Previous meeting report   List of Attendees Overview   Mentor   A Student   A Ruchiranga Wickramsinghe RW X Supun Wanniarachchi SW x Ashan Fernando AF X       Dimitris Grammatiko DG X       Yves...

Read more: 7th Meeting: GSoC 17 JS tests for Joomla 4!

5th Meeting Joomla! GSoC 2017: JDocs Help Screens

By Shivam Rajput on 2017-06-27 18:07 in GSoC 17 Refactoring help screen on JDocs

Date: 26th June 2017 Time: 15:00 (UTC / GMT)Meeting was attended by: João Reys Santos, Sandra Thevenet, Shivam Rajput, Tom Hutchison, Yves Hoppe, Dimitris Grammatikogiannis   Team congratulated Shivam on his commitment and maintaining code quality while working on this project.   1 - Reviewing the Guide Tour Branch (https://github.com/joomla-projects/gsoc17_helpscreens_on_jdocs/tree/jsontest).   Discussions:   How to generate the translation...

Read more: 5th Meeting Joomla! GSoC 2017: JDocs Help Screens

Certification Steering Meeting - June 27, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-06-27 12:21 in Certification Team

The Joomla! Certification Steering Group meets every Tuesday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on June 27, 2017 on Glip.   Team members In attendance: Luca Marzo, Andrea Gentil, Chris Keen, Claudia Weber-Lenck. Discussion Outline Operations Team reported 3 new applications as JLP. 1 new JUG application. Applications will be processed within this week. No new exam events at this moment. JLP Directory on Joomla! Resources Directory will be removed....

Read more: Certification Steering Meeting - June 27, 2017

4th Meeting GSoC 17 - Expand Extensions Manager

By Nuno Lopes on 2017-06-26 15:56 in GSoC 17 Expand Extension Manager

Date: 18/06/2017 Time: 20:00 PM UTC   Meeting was attended by: Anibal Sanchez, Nicola Galgano, Yves Hoppe, Nuno Lopes   Topics: 1- Introduction to Database fix for 3rd party extensions In J and Beyond 2017 (Krakow), there was a session “JAB17 - Case Study : Giving a Joomla face to EkStep - a unique education platform” where Ashwin Date commented that he was planning to submit a PR remarkably similar to  one of the features of this our GSoC Project, that I’m planning to...

Read more: 4th Meeting GSoC 17 - Expand Extensions Manager

OSM, Inc - Full Board Meeting - June 22, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-06-24 14:44 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officer Meeting Date: June 22, 2017 Time: 17:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 1 hour 30 minutes Attendees: Robert Jacobi (President), Aleksander Kuczek (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall (Director), Michael Babker (Director), Peter Martin (Director), Radek Suski (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director). Apologies: - Discussion...

Read more: OSM, Inc - Full Board Meeting - June 22, 2017

6th Meeting: GSoC 17 JS tests for Joomla 4!

By Supun Wanniarachchi on 2017-06-23 09:12 in GSoC 17 JS tests for Joomla 4

Thursday, 22nd June 2017 on Glip Time: 10.00p.m (Colombo Sri Lanka), 6:30 p.m (Munich Germany) Report: Supun Previous meeting report   List of Attendees Overview   Mentor   A Student   A Ruchiranga Wickramsinghe RW X Supun Wanniarachchi SW x Ashan Fernando AF X       Dimitris Grammatiko DG X       Yves Hoppe YH...

Read more: 6th Meeting: GSoC 17 JS tests for Joomla 4!

Joomla Operations Department Meeting, June 21, 2017

By Peter Martin on 2017-06-22 09:31 in Operations

Joomla Operations Department Meeting Wednesday June 21 2017, 19:00:00  UTC Participants: Jaz Parkyn (Extensions Directory Team), Olaf Offick (Forum Team), Peter Martin (Operations Department Coordinator), Brian Mitchell (Resource Directory Team), Sander Potjer (Volunteers Portal Team), Slawek Sikora (Template Directory Team). Apologies: Helvecio da Silva (Community Magazine Team), Sebastien Lapoux (Showcase Directory Team). Minutes: Operations Department...

Read more: Joomla Operations Department Meeting, June 21, 2017