JAT Team Meeting, March 10th 2020

By Carlos Cámara on 2020-03-11 17:37 in Joomla Accessibility Team

Atendeess: Carlos Cámara (Team Leader), Donato Matturro (Member), Marco Dings (Member), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Contributor), Vito Disimino (Contributor), Davide Messia (Member) Luca Marzo (OSM Secretary), Stefan Wajda (Member), Justyna Michallek (Member) Apologies: Harald (Department coordinator), Ray Selby (Contributor), Berges Yannick (Contributor), Armen Mnatsian (Contributor) Discussion outline Justyna had to resign from his current position, so we need to choose an assistant...

Read more: JAT Team Meeting, March 10th 2020

Listing Renewal Workflow

By Private Profile 113427e7 on 2020-03-10 20:20 in Resource Directory Team

JRD Status:  
February 19 - March 10, 2019

 Approvals total: 448 
Topics Reviewed campaign workflow and email notifications for listing verification.  Reviewed mapping extension options such as JoomUnited and Nordmograph On the call: Karen Richard Brian Next meeting: March 24, 2020     

Read more: Listing Renewal Workflow

Production Dept. Meeting - March 10, 2020

By Marco Dings on 2020-03-10 08:41 in Production

Production Department Meeting Agenda March 10, 2020 at 18:00:00  UTC  Duration: 80 minutes Participants: Harald Leithner (Department Coordinator), David Jardin (Team Leader), Carlos Cámara (Team Leader),  Philip Walton (Team Leader), Marco Dings (Team Leader), Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Robert Deutz (Team Leader), George Wilson (Release Lead), Mike Brandner (Team Leader)   Apologies:  Ilagnayeru Manickam (Team Leader), Nicola...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting - March 10, 2020

VET Meeting - 2nd March 2020

By Davide Messia on 2020-03-09 22:23 in Joomla! Volunteer Engagement Team

Minutes Volunteer Engagement Team Meeting Agenda  March 2nd, 2020 at 18:00:00  UTC Scheduled length of time: 1 hour Participants: Andrea Gentil, Chris Keen, Darek Śnieg, Davide Messia , Jaz Parkyn, Laura Gordon, Vikas Pisal, Brian Mitchell, Justina Michallek Apologies: Niels Braczek, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Luca Marzo, David Aswani, Daniel Dubois, Marco Dings, Eric Lamy.Discussion points: Pizza, Bugs and Fun (PBF) Involve JUG organisers to help raise awareness and increase...

Read more: VET Meeting - 2nd March 2020

Operations Department Coordination Report - March 9th, 2020

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2020-03-09 12:10 in Operations

General: On February 17th, 2020 the Elections results for Joomla Group 2 were published. For Operations this meant that Radek Suski took over the role from Hugh Douglas-Smith, who took the responsibility over the Legal & Finance Department. Radek and Hugh have been working hard for a week to do a complete handover on the ongoing task, information sharing and other important actions, which made it possible for both parties to start on the new role on February 24, 2020. As allowed within...

Read more: Operations Department Coordination Report - March 9th, 2020

Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - March 06, 2020

By Nicola Galgano on 2020-03-09 07:07 in Bug Squad

Date: March 06, 2020 Time: 19:05 CET Total time of meeting: 1 ½ hours Attendees: Sandra Decoux, Richard Fath, Nicola Galgano, Astrid Guenther, Troy Hall, Christiane Maier-Stadtherr, SharkyKZ, Jean-Marie Simonet, Quy Ton, Jacob Waisner Discussion outline Current Status We have made some progress with 144 closed issues 66 new issues since last month. We have discussed that the area of focus is JavaScript with the new issues coming in and could use additional volunteers that are...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - March 06, 2020

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - February 27, 2020

By Luca Marzo on 2020-03-07 15:47 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: February 27, 2020Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 50 minutes Attendees: Luca Marzo (Secretary), Brian Mitchell (Treasurer), Harald Leithner (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director).Marco Dings (Elected Director), Radek Suski (Elected Director). Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Eric Lamy (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director) Jason Nickerson (Director) on...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - February 27, 2020

Joomla! 4 Marketing Team meeting - 4th March 2020

By Andrea Gentil on 2020-03-04 16:28 in Joomla 4 Marketing Team

In attendance: Josean Telleria, Roberto Segura, Andrea Gentil Discussion Outline Roberto: Create a list of things needed to implement the current design, Create a prototype so we can start working on it and then replace it with cms content or whatever is the source of data, Check with Sandra any limitations on tools to be used for the implementation. Josean: Send Roberto images, icons, and anything to implement the design, Start designing the first newsletter for Joomla...

Read more: Joomla! 4 Marketing Team meeting - 4th March 2020

SA&S Minutes 2020-03-04

By Niels Braczek on 2020-03-04 00:00 in Software Architecture & Strategy Team

Status of UX has not been addressed Marianela brought up the idea of putting a form to get insightful data (Type of website: e-commerce, educational website, information website, etc.. experience of the user/admin with joomla: ie: new, amateur, experienced, and last if the user is: free lance web developer, agency, or company). This will help marketing efforts and possibly the future of the product RFC discussion for technical questions and features initially and then see if it...

Read more: SA&S Minutes 2020-03-04

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - February 26, 2020

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2020-03-03 14:58 in Privacy Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on February 26, 2020, at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos, Donata Kalnenaite. The minutes below also include the updates that were shared through a shorter (85 mins) meeting on 12/02. Discussion outline Luca shared with Donata the situation that exists in some of the legal agreements/contracts that the project maintains with...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - February 26, 2020

Certification Program: team meeting - February 26th 2020.

By Chris Keen on 2020-02-29 18:02 in Certification Team

The meeting started at 20:00 (CET). Particpants: Attendees: Andrea Gentil, Jereon Moolenschot, Wilco Alsemgeest, Luca Marzo and Chris Keen. Guest: Jaz Parkyn (Dept. Co-ordinator) - not online.Absent:  General points 1. Election results. The team briefly discussed the recent election results and the upcoming elections for the Vice President and Treasurer.2. FftF initiative for a Content Manager exam. Laura Gordon and Chris Keen have written a first draft of a...

Read more: Certification Program: team meeting - February 26th 2020.

The path to the new Magazine - Updates

By Luca Marzo on 2020-02-29 17:49 in Community Magazine Team

The work on the new version of the Joomla Community Magazine is in progress and we had some delays that won't allow us to respect the announced publishing date that was today, February 29, 2020. Progress & Achievements Several volunteers offered to help and take part to the JCM Team Andrea Gentil Anja de Crom Mark Bender Ahmad Moussa Guillermo Bravo StackIdeas offered to design and develop a dedicated layout for the Joomla Community Magazine. Mark Lee and his team are...

Read more: The path to the new Magazine - Updates

JED Team Meeting - February 28th, 2020

By Anibal Sanchez on 2020-02-28 14:48 in Extensions Directory Team

The Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met on February 28th, 2020, at 14 pm UTC, via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Anibal Sanchez, Jaz Parkyn, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Luca Marzo, Mark Lee, and Troy Hall. Absent: Carlos Cámara, Dénes Székely, Daniel Dubois, and Tony Partridge. Team Organization We are processing the queue of new extensions and pending tickets within the seven days processing window. With the addition...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - February 28th, 2020

Programs Department Meeting - 25th February 2020

By Jaz Parkyn on 2020-02-26 18:25 in Programs

Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Chris Keen, Vikas Pisal, Davide Messia (invited guest) Department Coodinator: Meeting brought forward by one week so that a department meeting will take place during the VET team lead handover. Usual schedule of the first Tuesday of each month will then resume. Jaz welcomed Davide Messia as the new team leader of VET and shared history of the team and explained some responsibilities about his new role. Short review about the Forum for the Future event and...

Read more: Programs Department Meeting - 25th February 2020

Production Dept. Meeting - February 25, 2020

By Marco Dings on 2020-02-25 14:45 in Production

Joomla Production Department Meeting Date: February 25, 2020 Time: 18:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 65 minutes Attendees: Harald Leithner (Department Coordinator), Nicola Galgano (Team Leader),  Philip Walton (Team Leader), David Jardin (Team Leader), Robert Deutz (Team Leader),  Marco Dings (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), Carlos Cámara (Team Leader), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), George Wilson (Release Lead) Apologies: Ilagnayeru...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting - February 25, 2020

Production Dept. Meeting - February 11, 2020

By Harald Leithner on 2020-02-25 13:24 in Production

Date: February 11, 2020 Time: 18:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 65 minutes Attendees: Harald Leithner (Department Coordinator), Nicola Galgano (Team Leader),  Philip Walton (Team Leader), David Jardin (Team Leader), Robert Deutz (Team Leader),  Marco Dings (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), Carlos Cámara (Team Leader), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), George Wilson (Release Lead) Apologies: Ilagnayeru Manickam (Team Leader), Puneet Kala...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting - February 11, 2020

February 19, 2020 Events Department meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2020-02-25 08:36 in Events

Participants: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Djamel Kherbi, David Aswani, Brian Ronnow, Carlos Camara. Apologies:  Ahmad Moussa Total time of the meeting : 49 minutes The Events department held its monthly  meeting where the following items were discussed. Events Department:   One of our maiin goal of the events department, is to facilitate new user groups around the world, a discussion at the first forum of the future held in Marbella (Spain) was the  Re-Engage &...

Read more: February 19, 2020 Events Department meeting report

Forum Meeting 24/2/2020

By Olaf Offick on 2020-02-24 13:45 in Forum Team

Update for forum to phpBB 3.3.0 testing complete We will organize and setup a time frame in the next 2 month to do the upgrade. Forum behaviour of some users was discussed Talking about other forum software options Next meeting is on the 30th Mar.

Read more:  Forum Meeting 24/2/2020

OSM, Inc. - Semi-Annual Members Meeting - February 18, 2020

By Luca Marzo on 2020-02-23 14:45 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Semi-Annual Members Meeting Date: February 18, 2020Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 85 minutes Board of Directors and Officers: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Daniel Dubois (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Brian Mitchell (Treasurer), Jaz Parkyn (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director), Djamel Kherbi (Director). Members: Radek Suski, Ed Hathaway, David Jardin, Marco Dings, Astrid Günther, Jacob Waisner, Andrea Gentil, Marc Widmann, Hugh...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Semi-Annual Members Meeting - February 18, 2020

Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - February 21, 2020

By Nicola Galgano on 2020-02-23 07:15 in Bug Squad

Date: February 21, 2020 Time: 19:05 CET Total time of meeting: 2  hours Attendees: Sandra Decoux, Richard Fath, Nicola Galgano, Astrid Guenther, Troy Hall,Harald Leithner, Christiane Maier-Stadtherr, SharkyKZ, Jean-Marie Simonet, Quy Ton, Jacob Waisner Discussion outline   Current Status We still have a huge number of open issues, despite the team members doing their best in testing, commenting, writing pull request and managing issues. The work on converting SQL to...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - February 21, 2020

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - February 13, 2020

By Luca Marzo on 2020-02-20 18:32 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: February 13, 2020Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 2 hour 35 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Daniel Dubois (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Brian Mitchell (Treasurer), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director). Apologies: Harald Leithner (Director), Eric Lamy (Director)Jason Nickerson (Director) on leave. Proxies: Luca Marzo served as proxy...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - February 13, 2020

Team meeting - 19th February 2020

By Carlos Cámara on 2020-02-19 18:08 in Joomla Accessibility Team

Atendeess: Carlos Cámara (Team Leader), Donato Matturro (Member), Marco Dings (Member), Stefan Wajda (Member), Berges Yannick (Contributor), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Contributor), Vito Disimino (Contributor), Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (OSM President), Luca Marzo (OSM Secretary), Armen Mnatsian (Contributor) Apologies: Davide Messia (Member), Justyna Michallek (Assistant Team Leader), Harald (Deparment coordinator), Lukas Jardin (Contributor), Ray Selby (Contributor) Discussion...

Read more: Team meeting - 19th February 2020

Software Architecture and Strategy - February 19, 2020

By Marco Dings on 2020-02-19 16:24 in Production

Date: February 19, 2020 Time: 21:30 CET Total time of meeting: 120 minutes Attendees: Llewellyn van der Merwe, Marco Dings, Marienela Queme, Niels Braczek Apologies: Kawshar Ahmed, David Neukirchen   Points discussed / brainstormed Prepare proposal document for project management from software development point of view ( Niels Brazek) List with pros and cons efforts table to decide what is the preferred choice (Niels will start with rfc. and Marco will take to the production...

Read more: Software Architecture and Strategy - February 19, 2020

SA&S Minutes 2020-02-19

By Niels Braczek on 2020-02-19 00:00 in Software Architecture & Strategy Team

  Document for project management with pros and cons efforts table to decide what is the preferred choice (Niels will start with rfc. and Marco will take to the production team) Issue tracking Milestones Kanban boards RFCs Requirements The product should be driven by market research and production and technology Idea from Llewellyn use a Factory to build the extensions and components for faster cycle of development for a long term goal to have in...

Read more: SA&S Minutes 2020-02-19

Quick SMT Update

By Alison Meeks on 2020-02-18 16:33 in Social Media Team

Just stopping in with a quick update on what is going on with the SMT since the last report. (Thanks Hans for posting the report.)  Beyond our usual daily activities we have these changes;  Giovanni is working with Mike Brander and the Documentation Translation Team (JDT)on their Twitter account to help get more posts out. Giovanni is in both the JDT as well as SMT.  Giovanni is also going to be working with Davide on the Pintrest account.  Ed Hathaway is helping me...

Read more: Quick SMT Update

Joomla! 4 Marketing Team meeting - 18th February 2020

By Andrea Gentil on 2020-02-18 16:13 in Joomla 4 Marketing Team

In attendance: Josean Telleria, Anja de Crom, Andrea Gentil Discussion Outline Landing page: From work done in 2018 by the previous team, we see that the idea of the colors can be transformed into a single view and not segmented as it was done. Lili will prepare a modification between two examples (airtable.com and drupal8) to see how it works. Texts: we’ll ask George an update on the features list to start writing. Joomla community videos: as part of the J4 launching campaign but not...

Read more: Joomla! 4 Marketing Team meeting - 18th February 2020

Listing Renewal Workflow

By Private Profile 113427e7 on 2020-02-18 16:08 in Resource Directory Team

JRD Status: February 4-18, 2020 Approvals total: 466
 Reviewed reported broken links
: 17 unpublished due to broken links 
449 approved
 
Topics Using marketing automation tool, i.e. Drip, for listing renewal:  Deb mocked up a workflow to notify users for renewal.  Team approved to use the tool and move forward with it.  On the call: Karen Richard Deb Zehn Next meetings: March 10, 2020 March 24, 2020 

Read more: Listing Renewal Workflow

VET Meeting - 3rd February 2020

By Jaz Parkyn on 2020-02-10 18:09 in Joomla! Volunteer Engagement Team

Participants: Brian Mitchell, Chris Keen, Daniel Dubois, David Aswani, Davide Messia, Jaz Parkyn, Luca Marzo, Marco Dings, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Vikas Pisal Apologies: Darek Snieg, Eric Lamy, Justin Michallek, Laura Gordon, Niels Braczek Department Coordinator - Jaz Parkyn Welcome to our new team members! FftF Review Report available on VJO: https://volunteers.joomla.org/teams/volunteer-engagement-team/reports/1156-forum-for-the-future-re-engage-re-ignite-stream-re Following on...

Read more: VET Meeting - 3rd February 2020

Programs Department Meeting - 4th February 2020

By Jaz Parkyn on 2020-02-10 17:54 in Programs

Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Chris Keen Absent: Vikas Pisal Department Coodinator: Jaz suggested to continue with the meeting, even though Vikas could not be present. FftF Re-Engage and Re-Ignite report published on VJO, with blog post coming soon on CJO https://volunteers.joomla.org/teams/volunteer-engagement-team/reports/1156-forum-for-the-future-re-engage-re-ignite-stream-re Short review about the Forum for the Future event and progress on the proposals. Certifications: Testing of...

Read more: Programs Department Meeting - 4th February 2020

Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - February 7, 2020

By Nicola Galgano on 2020-02-08 09:56 in Bug Squad

Date: February 7, 2020 Time: 19:00 CET Total time of meeting: 1,20  hours Attendees: Sandra Decoux, Richard Fath, Nicola Galgano, Astrid Guenther, Troy Hall, Christiane Maier-Stadtherr, SharkyKZ, Jean-Marie Simonet, Quy Ton,Jacob Waisner   Discussion outline   Current status Based on January, there were been, 60 new issues and 124 closed issues. We have two new members in the Team. We are very proud to know, that Richard, has been appointed as a new member of...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - February 7, 2020