Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 7th meeting

By Geetanshu Mathur on 2018-07-01 08:20 in GSoC 18 Media Manager Adaptive Images

Date : 29th June 2018 Time : 16:00 UTC - 17:00 UTC Meeting Attended by : Niels Braczek, Geetanshu Mathur   Agenda For the meeting   1. Merge PR for system cropping and caching. 2. Describing what all changes have been done in the project (Advancement and Updates) 3. Discuss the idea for multiple focus area.   Conclusions   1. PR for System Cropping and Caching has been merged. 2. New algorithm for cropping and resizing has been described. 3. For Multiple...

Read more: Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 7th meeting

8th Meeting - Joomla GSoC 2018 - Improve Override Management Project

By Anurag Kumar on 2018-06-29 19:49 in GSoC 18 Improve Override Management

Date: 19th June 2018 Time: 2:30 (UTC) The meeting was attended by Anurag Kumar, Allon Moritz, Astrid Günther Agenda Phase: 4  According to my proposal Discussing the notification to inform the user of all details. Override interface  Summary of the previous meeting. We discussed where we have to store the updated override files details, to show them all in override interface. And, we agree to use the com_templates table to store file information. And for notification, we...

Read more: 8th Meeting - Joomla GSoC 2018 - Improve Override Management Project

7th Meeting - Joomla GSoC 2018 - Improve Override Management Project

By Anurag Kumar on 2018-06-29 18:32 in GSoC 18 Improve Override Management

Date: 19th June 2018 Time: 7:00 (UTC) The meeting was attended by Anurag Kumar, Allon Moritz, Astrid Günther Agenda Phase: 4  According to my proposal Discussing the notification to inform the user of all details. Override interface   We discussed where we have to store the updated override files details, to show them all in override interface. Initially, in the starting of the meeting, we decided to make a new table to store information but the problem is that the table...

Read more: 7th Meeting - Joomla GSoC 2018 - Improve Override Management Project

GSoC Webservices: 5th Meeting, 08.06

By Flavius Andrei Isac on 2018-06-24 16:19 in GSoC 18 Webservices in Joomla

Date: 8th June 2018Time: 21:30 (CEST)Meeting was attended by: George Wilson Niels Braczek Matias Aguirre Andrei Isac Meeting venue: Hangouts Minutes of Meeting No beforehand questions this meeting :). Things went smooth the past week. Issue: Discussions about restricting virtual properties(setMutators).Solution: Either by caching setMutators or by whitelisting the virtual properties. Throw an exception if attribute(property) does not exist.Plan: Until next week: Has Many + Tests...

Read more: GSoC Webservices: 5th Meeting, 08.06

GSoC 18 Enhance Users - Meeting June, 19th

By Elena Alexandra Ciobica on 2018-06-23 20:42 in GSoC 18 Enhance Users

Date: 19.06 Time:  15:00 Attended by: Allon Moritz, Benjamin Trenkle, Alexandra Ciobica, Sandra Decoux, Tobias Zulauf, Puneet Kala   Summary The main topic of the meeting was refactoring from milestone 2.   Topics 1. Workflow for the refactoring part We should separate the new views (user/users) from this improvements, meaning I should create a branch from master and create a PR to the original repo, one by one. So if one code will be declined, we don't have to throw...

Read more: GSoC 18 Enhance Users - Meeting June, 19th

Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 6th meeting

By Geetanshu Mathur on 2018-06-23 18:10 in GSoC 18 Media Manager Adaptive Images

Date: 22th June 2018 Time: 16:30 UTC - 17:30 UTC Meeting Attended by : Niels Braczek, Geetanshu Mathur Agenda For the meeting Presenting the document prepared for the System Cropping Discussing issues with PR1 Discuss the possible issues with System cropping Conclusions Following changes are to be done in PR1 more adaptiveimage from /administrator/component/com_media/ to /component remove performtask() method. use  file_put_contents and...

Read more: Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 6th meeting

Scheduling and Progress

By Karen Dunne on 2018-06-19 15:54 in Resource Directory Team

Scheduling and Progress -- JRD Team Meeting - Tuesday, June 19, 2018  Agenda Scheduling Submission review status Site development: a) Production progress, b) Plan adjustments, c) Outstanding items Scheduling  Meetings are first and third Tuesdays of the month at 1430 UTC. See conversion for your own time zone.  That leaves the occasional 5th Tuesday to use as a working session. We do not have notes from June 5. Completed Rob’s training for listing review on...

Read more: Scheduling and Progress

Social Media Team - June 2018

By Alison Meeks on 2018-06-19 13:46 in Social Media Team

It has been a busy 6 months in the Social Media Team. The SMT meets nearly daily in our Glip group to keep up on what is going on in Joomla and how to best get that information out there. As needed we have micro meeting discussions on various topics or I have one on one meetups with Sandra, Hans, or Davide.  Also, the SMT works with marketing continuously but specifically implementing the "Be Joomla Loud and Proud" campaign since it's inception and development.  Since we do a...

Read more: Social Media Team - June 2018

6th Meeting - Joomla GSoC 2018 - Improve Override Management Project

By Anurag Kumar on 2018-06-17 14:18 in GSoC 18 Improve Override Management

Date: 11th June 2018 Time: 7:00 (UTC) The meeting was attended by Anurag Kumar, Allon Moritz   Agenda Phase: 4  According to my proposal Discussing the file check function to check changed or updated files during an update. Done! Create notification after an update. Done! Discussing the notification to inform the user of all details. Next part Override interface Next part  Summary this meeting and previous meeting for same phase and work. So, the most important...

Read more: 6th Meeting - Joomla GSoC 2018 - Improve Override Management Project

System Testing for Joomla 4 - GSoC Team Meeting June 15th 2018

By Samarth Sharma on 2018-06-15 15:15 in GSoC 18 System Testing for Joomla 4

System Testing for Joomla 4 - GSoC Team Meeting June 15th 2018   Present at the Meeting:   Samarth Sharma (Student) Puneet Kala (Mentor) Nhung (Mentor) Sandra (Mentor) Yves Hoppe (Mentor) Points discussed during the meeting:    -> Mentors to review the PR’s https://github.com/joomla/test-system/pull/34 and #35   -> Mentors reviewed the blog post and suggested necessary changes.   -> Discussion on List and Form approach of Joomla 4 in...

Read more: System Testing for Joomla 4 - GSoC Team Meeting June 15th 2018

JED Team Meeting - June 8th, 2018

By Anibal Sanchez on 2018-06-15 11:28 in Extensions Directory Team

Today the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 2 pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Luca Marzo and Mark Lee. Absent: Daniel Dubois, Dénes Székely, Darek Śnieg (On leave), Markus Bopp, Martin Mueller, Miron Savan, Paul Franklin, Troy Hall and Sotiris Katsaniotis. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) We are collaborating with the implementation of the process and...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - June 8th, 2018

JED Team Sprint - J and Beyond - May 11th, 2018

By Anibal Sanchez on 2018-06-15 10:51 in Extensions Directory Team

At Cologne, part of the team attended to J and Beyond 2018 to develop the new JED 4 system, the next iteration of the directory. In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez and Hugh Douglas-Smith. JED 4 - New System JED 4  Specification: JED4 spec is complete. More efforts are necessary to define the 2018 plan. At this time, we are evaluating the available resources and possible technologies for the future implementation. Volunteers will develop the JED4 in a...

Read more: JED Team Sprint - J and Beyond - May 11th, 2018

Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 5th meeting

By Geetanshu Mathur on 2018-06-14 18:03 in GSoC 18 Media Manager Adaptive Images

Date : 13th June 2018 Time : 17:00 UTC - 18:20 UTC Meeting Attended by : Niels Braczek, Geetanshu Mathur   Agenda For the meeting Accomplishments till date.   Conclusions Few more changes have to be done into PR#1. We have discussed interfaces in detailed manner taking multiple examples into consideration.

Read more: Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 5th meeting

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - June 07, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-06-14 09:20 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: June 07, 2018 Time: 18:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 1 hour 30 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), Carlos Cámara Mora (Director), George Wilson (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director). Apologies: Mike Demopoulos left at 18.57...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - June 07, 2018

Mentors / student meeting 18-06-11

By Marco Dings on 2018-06-11 19:24 in GSoC 18 Command Line Update

Present Marco DingsRicardo FuscoHarald Leithner Absent Nicola GalganoNiels Braczek https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/community.joomla.org/jgsoc18cli_mentors_student codestyle is not ok, student to install php-storm with joomla support as defined in docs.joomla.org code sniffer. Student to install mandatory As for good practices, for example usage of else statement is to be avoided, and above all nested if's. There were some nice presentations during joomla...

Read more: Mentors / student meeting 18-06-11

Mentors meeting 18-06-11

By Marco Dings on 2018-06-11 19:20 in GSoC 18 Command Line Update

Present Marco DingsRicardo FuscoHarald Leithner Absent Nicola GalganoNiels Braczek https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/community.joomla.org/jgsoc18cli_mentors Discussed and filled "first evaluation".  There is some confusion as to who is required to fill it install Report submitted to Google Daily reporting is still spotty,and continuing concerns on available/effective working hours milestones M1,M2 seem almost fished, M3 is in progress

Read more: Mentors meeting 18-06-11

GSoC Webservices: 4th Meeting, 02.06

By Flavius Andrei Isac on 2018-06-11 08:24 in GSoC 18 Webservices in Joomla

Date: 2nd June 2018 Time: 16:00 (CEST) Meeting was attended by: George Wilson Niels Braczek Andrei Isac Meeting venue: Hangouts   Summary The main topic of discussion was defining the implementation details regarding Joomla ColumnAlias feature that we want to keep in the new Entities project. As a brief introduction, in Joomla, different components have different names to some columns that serve the same purpose, therefore an alias is desired to be made in order...

Read more: GSoC Webservices: 4th Meeting, 02.06

GSoC Webservices: 3rd Meeting, 26.05

By Flavius Andrei Isac on 2018-06-11 08:22 in GSoC 18 Webservices in Joomla

Date: 28th May 2018 Time: 21:30 (CEST) Meeting was attended by: George Wilson Andrei Isac Meeting venue: Hangouts   Summary Various issues have been discussed regarding current implementation, with the main focus on what features are needed when comparing to the Eloquent project.   Minutes of Meeting   Collection Issue: Do we use/reimplement Eloquent “Collection”, or use simple arrays for managing multiple row results? Solution: George: I’d...

Read more: GSoC Webservices: 3rd Meeting, 26.05

Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 4th meeting

By Geetanshu Mathur on 2018-06-09 20:00 in GSoC 18 Media Manager Adaptive Images

Date : 8th June 2018 Time : 17:00 UTC - 18:00 UTC Meeting Attended by : Niels Braczek, Kasun Vithanage, Geetanshu Mathur   Agenda For the meeting   1. Solving and discussing issues for #PR1   Conclusions   1. Save and Close button should be made functional for smart crop on primary bases. 2. All Storage related code should go into the separate class of Focus Store.

Read more: Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 4th meeting

5th Meeting - Joomla GSoC 2018 - Improve Override Management Project

By Anurag Kumar on 2018-06-09 09:11 in GSoC 18 Improve Override Management

Date: 5th June 2018 Time: 7:00 (UTC) The meeting was attended by Anurag Kumar, Sandra Decoux, Allon Moritz, Astrid Günther   Agenda Phase: 4  According to my proposal Discussing the notification to inform the user of all details. Discussing the file check function to check changed or updated files during an update. Override interface   Previous phase 3: Completed Discussing diff-view to implement with template component. Done! Integration of diff-tool library....

Read more: 5th Meeting - Joomla GSoC 2018 - Improve Override Management Project

GSoC Team Report from 06th June 2018

By on 2018-06-07 13:59 in GSoC 18 Multi-language Association

GSoC Team Report from 06th June 2018 Participants: Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Mentor) Elisa Foltyn (Mentor) João Reys Santos (Mentor) Lavinia Popa-Rössel (Mentor) Marco Dings (Mentor)   Sandra Decoux (Admin) Puneet Kala (Admin)   Wang Yuchao (Student)   Summary of the Meeting: During the last week Wang Yu Chao has completed the “creating associations of articles” part of the project, he showed some screens about how it looks like now. Furthermore he improved the...

Read more: GSoC Team Report from 06th June 2018

Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - June 01, 2018

By Hervé Boinnard on 2018-06-06 22:05 in Marketing Team

Attendees Sandra Decoux - Marketing & Communication Department Coordinator Noreen Cesareo - Marketing Team Lead Hervé Boinnard - Assistant Team Lead Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall - President Joomla Release 3.9 Announcement: template for blog post to prepare once Beta is released.And rework on a template for 3.9 patch releases. Press Release: to prepare once Beta is released. Facebook ads: Team Lead will prepare the ad to share with the Team. And President to manage ads and...

Read more: Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - June 01, 2018

Mentors / student meeting 18-06-04

By Marco Dings on 2018-06-04 20:14 in GSoC 18 Command Line Update

PresentOlatunbosun Gabriel ( Student )Nicola GalganoMarco DingsRicardo FuscoHarald Leithner Joined laterNiels Braczekhttps://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/community.joomla.org/jgsoc18cli_mentorsEverybody to read last weeks minutes MADATORY. Everybody is required to read and feedback on the minutes 24hr after publication is announced in the glip channel !https://volunteers.joomla.org/teams/gsoc-18-command-line-update Reporting on MS1 Student informed that he thought he was ready and that...

Read more: Mentors / student meeting 18-06-04

Mentors meeting 18-06-04

By Marco Dings on 2018-06-04 20:05 in GSoC 18 Command Line Update

PresentNicola GalganoMarco DingsRicardo FuscoHarald Leithner Joined laterNiels Braczekhttps://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/community.joomla.org/jgsoc18cli_mentorsEverybody to read last weeks minutes MADATORY. Everybody is required to read and feedback on the minutes 24hr after publication is announced in the glip channel !https://volunteers.joomla.org/teams/gsoc-18-command-line-update Discussing milestones, postponed ( Niels initially not present ). Discussing first pull request, not much...

Read more: Mentors meeting 18-06-04

4th Meeting - Joomla GSoC 2018 - Improve Override Management Project

By Anurag Kumar on 2018-06-04 17:50 in GSoC 18 Improve Override Management

Date: 28th May 2018 Time: 7:00 (UTC) The meeting was attended by Anurag Kumar, Sandra Decoux, Allon Moritz, Astrid Günther   Agenda Phase : 3  According to my proposal Discussing diff-view to implement with template component. Integration of diff-tool library. Discussing diff-view to implement with templates component. We discussed the diff-view component ( UI ) how it looks like. We all give our opinions about the UI of diff view. UI is going to be more user-friendly....

Read more: 4th Meeting - Joomla GSoC 2018 - Improve Override Management Project

3rd Meeting System Testing Team 01-Jun-2018

By Puneet Kala on 2018-06-04 08:09 in GSoC 18 System Testing for Joomla 4

System Testing for Joomla 4 - GSoC Team Meeting 01st June 2018 Present at the Meeting:   Puneet Kala (Mentor) Samarth Sharma (Student) Nhung (Mentor) Sandra (Mentor) Yves Hoppe (Mentor)   Points discussed during the meeting:   Mentors to review the PR’s https://github.com/joomla/test-system/pulls Samarth to complete Categories and Articles tests along with Menus before the first evaluation which is on 11th June, 2018 Discussion around Github Workflow, along...

Read more: 3rd Meeting System Testing Team 01-Jun-2018

JAT Meeting Report - 30.05.2018

By Justyna Michallek on 2018-06-03 22:33 in Joomla Accessibility Team

Date: 30th May 2018 Time: 19:30 UTC - 21:30 UTC Attendees: Armen Mnatsian, Christiane Maier-Stadtherr, Justyna Michallek, Ray Selby, Stefan Wajda, Yair Lahav, Marco Dings. Agenda For the Meeting: JAT leadership changes New JAT workflow - introduction Ad. 1 JAT leadership changes Team leader Armen Mnatsian decided to resign from managing the team and gave reasons for his decision. He is not able to contribute as a team leader because of lack of time and personal...

Read more: JAT Meeting Report - 30.05.2018

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 24, 2018

By Luca Marzo on 2018-06-01 11:24 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: May 24, 2018 Time: 18:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 1 hour 10 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Mike Demopoulos (Treasurer), George Wilson (Director), Yves Hoppe (Director), Søren Beck Jensen (Director), Sandra Decoux (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director). Apologies: Carlos Cámara Mora (Director) Proxies: Discussion outline Statements from the President...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 24, 2018

Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 3rd meeting

By Geetanshu Mathur on 2018-05-31 14:55 in GSoC 18 Media Manager Adaptive Images

Date: 30th May 2018 Time: 17:00 UTC - 18:45 UTC Meeting Attended by: Niels Braczek, Kasun Vithanage, Geetanshu Mathur Agenda For the meeting Testing for the work done in Milestone 1 Discuss improvement or corrections in the code style. Progress of Milestone 2 Conclusions An Interface has to be made for AdaptiveImage class. Things to rethink upon Does getfocus and setfocus methods needs to be in the same class of AdaptiveImage? How would the...

Read more: Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 3rd meeting

Report JoomlaDay France, Paris 18 & 19 May 2018

By Armen Mnatsian on 2018-05-30 17:13 in Joomla Accessibility Team

Joomladay Paris, from 18th May till 19th May, were two fantastic days and a great opportunity to meet the French Joomla family. Thank you  Joomla Community France for the invitation to Joomladay Paris,  And a special thanks to Simon Grange and Guillaume Boutin who made this possible. During this time,  I met with a number of Joomlers who have great ideas for Joomla, as well as developers who are ready to contribute to the development of the Joomla 4 code. Like Pascal...

Read more: Report JoomlaDay France, Paris 18 & 19 May 2018

Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - May 24, 2018

By Hervé Boinnard on 2018-05-30 13:40 in Marketing Team

Attendees Sandra Decoux - Marketing & Communication Department Coordinator Noreen Cesareo - Marketing Team Lead Hervé Boinnard - Assistant Team Lead   Organisation A volunteer, Ahmad, wants to help: added to Marketing Team Members on Glip, and to give him tasks. Outcomes from Joomla Day France The Presentation given by Department Coordinator went very well. The part about the Marketing Strategy attracted very positive reactions, and is motivating for the community: we have...

Read more: Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - May 24, 2018

GSoC Team Meeting from 28th May 2018

By on 2018-05-29 14:31 in GSoC 18 Multi-language Association

GSoC Team Meeting 2018-05-28 Present at the Meeting: Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Mentor) Elisa Foltyn (Mentor) Sandra Decoux (Admin) Wang Yu Chao (Student)   Wang Yu Chao has made his second PR as agreed in other meetings that there should be 1 PR per week: https://github.com/joomla-projects/gsoc18_automatic_multilingual_association/pull/2 . That PR is about the modals that were talked about on the last meeting, Wang showed some screens about what will be displayed in the...

Read more: GSoC Team Meeting from 28th May 2018

GSoC MLA-Team Report from 21th May 2018

By Elisa Foltyn on 2018-05-29 07:33 in GSoC 18 Multi-language Association

GSoC Team Meeting 2018-05-21   Present at the Meeting:   Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Mentor) Elisa Foltyn (Mentor) Lavinia Popa-Rössel (Mentor) João Reys Santos (Mentor)   Sandra Decoux (Admin) Yves Hoppe (Admin) Puneet Kala (Admin)   Wang Yu Chao (Student)   Wang Yu Chao has made his first PR on the Project staging for setting Params in content languages. So now we all can pull branches and test...

Read more: GSoC MLA-Team Report from 21th May 2018

GSoC Team Report from 14th May 2018

By Elisa Foltyn on 2018-05-29 07:18 in GSoC 18 Multi-language Association

GSoC Team Meeting 14.05.2018 Present at the Meeting: Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Mentor) Elisa Foltyn (Mentor) Marco Dings (Mentor) João Reys Santos (Mentor) Wang Yuchao (Student) Elisa prepared some (quick) Drafts for the multilanguage Associations in Joomla 4 (See Attachments for Details) Workflow:  if the article is completely untouched: The article shows the frontend information specified in the language settings (Attachment 3) or specified in Core with the...

Read more: GSoC Team Report from 14th May 2018

Mentors / student meeting 21/28-05-14

By Marco Dings on 2018-05-28 19:41 in GSoC 18 Command Line Update

Olatunbosun GabrielNicola GalganoNiels BraczekMarco Dings https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/community.joomla.org/jgsoc18cli_mentors_student   Experience of Gabriel:Been cool, rather challenging. Finding his way. How are things done in Joomla. Get things done appropriately. Getting better results in articulating found problems, in communicating. Shared results of "Mentors meeting 21/28-05-14" Task : Gabriel Proposal for next week will be : Write CLI command to install and...

Read more: Mentors / student meeting 21/28-05-14

Mentors meeting 21/28-05-14

By Marco Dings on 2018-05-28 18:21 in GSoC 18 Command Line Update

Nicola GalganoNiels BraczekMarco Dings https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/community.joomla.org/jgsoc18cli_mentors   Importance testdriven development, guidance by Niels. Continuing discussion on milestones. Focus is on week sprints for now and we will schedule a milestone meeting with the mentors Proposal for next week will be : Write CLI command to install and remove extensions Mentors to test this weeks pull request and feedback in git Marco to plan in an ad hoc meeting...

Read more: Mentors meeting 21/28-05-14

GSoC Webservices: 2nd Meeting, 18.05

By Flavius Andrei Isac on 2018-05-25 17:10 in GSoC 18 Webservices in Joomla

Date: 18th May 2018 Time: 20:00 (CEST) Meeting was attended by: George Wilson Andrei Isac Meeting venue: Hangouts   Summary The suitability of reusing the Eloquent framework was discussed. Many implementation differences in the database connection part have been discovered between Joomla and Eloquent implementation. The decision of starting from scratch, implementing our own Active Record pattern in Joomla entities has been taken. The project can be followed...

Read more:  GSoC Webservices: 2nd Meeting, 18.05

3rd Meeting - Joomla GSoC 2018 - Improve Override Management Project

By Anurag Kumar on 2018-05-24 16:52 in GSoC 18 Improve Override Management

Date: 24th May 2018 Time: 7:00 (UTC) The meeting was attended by Anurag Kumar, Sandra Decoux, Allon Moritz, Astrid Günther   Agenda Phase: 2  According to my proposal Discussing a mechanism to find correct core files which were updated in Joomla update where override exists. - Done! Implementation - Done! Testing.   Discussing the testing mechanism in detail  : We discussed the testing mechanism in detail and decided that we only show the original content...

Read more: 3rd Meeting - Joomla GSoC 2018 - Improve Override Management Project

Production Meeting May 2018

By George Wilson on 2018-05-23 22:21 in Production

Department Coordinator Discussions on the production department split proposed by the board Joomla 4 development going well - lots of backend stuff done. Work is ongoing to get an MVP of the backend template - so there can be full focus. Work still ongoing in the usual public repo https://github.com/joomla/40-backend-template There was a vote on removing all packages in the vendor directory for both PHP and Javascript. This passed without a dissentient vote Automated Testing Drone...

Read more: Production Meeting May 2018

Capital Team Meeting May 23rd 2018

By Jason Nickerson on 2018-05-23 22:09 in Capital Team

Attendees:  Jason Nickerson, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Soren Beck Jensen, Robert Jacobi, Mike Demo, Sandra Decoux, Luca Marzo The Capital team is working hard to acquire new sponsorship and revenue to meet the financial aspects of the Joomla project.  We are currently in talks with many of the contacts we have achieved over the past few months at events like Namescon and Cloudfest.     Joe Sonne has stepped down as the team lead, and Jason Nickerson has taken over Joe’s...

Read more: Capital Team Meeting May 23rd 2018