Certification Steering Meeting - February 07, 2017
The Joomla! Certification Steering Group meets every Tuesday at 2:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on February 07, 2017 on Glip.
In attendance: Luca Marzo, Oscar Ortiz. Stefanie Thielmann, Richard van Tilborg, Patrick Jungbluth, Sam Suresh.
Absents: Arjen Schrijvers, Michael Snoeren, Sarah Watz.
- We had a chat session because Luca couldn't join with video.
- Discussed the new TL election process as Luca is leaving as a TL. He is elected a Programs Dept. Coordinator
- Stefanie is nominated as TL and Luca will start the election process this week.
- Talked about the role of JLP's at Joomla! Events.
- Exchanged information about the RC role
- Stefanie informed us about the progress made last weekend in Essen. They have finished all the questions for a final version. The maintenance system is the only focus right now.
- France will be the first language to be translated. Followed by Dutch, German, Italian and Spanish.
- Platform Team informed us about issues regarding payment links for JoomlaDays.
Meeting ended after 70 minutes.