Certification Steering Meeting - February 14, 2018
The Joomla! Certification Steering Group meets every Wednesday at 15.00 PM CET.
This meeting was held on February 14, 2018, @ 15:00 PM CET, on Glip.
In attendance: Chris Keen, Luca Marzo, Wilco Alsemgeest, Jeroen Moolenschot, Andrea Gentil.
- Steering Group is working to document the JCP plan for 2018.
- A newsletter was sent to reach certified users inviting them to help with translations.
- A new version of the JUG contract is finally approved and has been uploaded to EchoSign.
- Jan van Kuijk joined COMT to help us to improve the process regarding JUGs.
- Nicky is going to move as "Ambassador" for the East region, including Asia, Far East, Malaysia, Australia, Philippines.
- Luca and Andrea reviewed the structure proposal for the JCP website.
- Translations for German, Dutch, Italian are ongoing.
- CEPT is working to consolidate the two properties of the Certification Program (certification.joomla.org and exam.joomla.org) under one website.
- CEPT updated the needs in term of volunteers.
The meeting ended after 65 minutes.