GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - Jun 05, 2019
This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on Jun 05, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos.
- Alkaios, Sander and Luca with team’s support, if needed, to proceed with the implementation of the cookie script to the properties. The team discussed also for the possibility of a dedicated working meeting for this task.
- Privacy Guidance for extensions is ready to be published to J!Docs. Sandra to support Achilleas on this.
- A basic flow regarding each user group age restriction that the SSO/DMS service will offer was discussed. Achilleas proposed that regarding the members user group and because of the not so clear terrain regarding the age restrictions that each country introduces, the team should request for an ad-hoc legal support on that.
- Achilleas shared again the well-known issue of the JoomlaCode to be discussed to the BoD based on the previous reports of the team.
- Roland and Sander discussed with the team the reporting status on Github. The team focused mainly to the age restriction flow and resulted that the development should be continued and any specific age restriction will be decided could be applied later.
Join the Compliance Team
The Joomla Compliance Team is an active and dynamic team that is currently get involved in several different tasks that include legal compliance, privacy related reports, design thinking, development, document reviews and decision making, privacy consultancy, Cross-CMS collaborative activities and more.
The Joomla Compliance Team is looking for new volunteers.
Lawyers, people with legal/compliance background, GDPR/data protection experts and developers are more than welcome to join the team. Please get in touch with Achilleas Papageorgiou firstname.lastname@example.org
Next meeting will take place on Jun 19, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
Meeting ends after 75 minutes.