GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - July 17, 2019
This working meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on July 17, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos.
- Alkaios and Sander collaborated in order to update the cookie script with the new cookies categorization.
- When the cookie script and the texts will be ready the team to contact Michael Babker that already has the background info to contribute to the final implementation on properties.
- Luca shared with the team that the BoD recommendation on the age restriction of the members that could create a profile with the use of the upcoming SSO is 16 years old.
- Sander and Roland to prioritize and work on the already issues on GitHub. The next step after everything will be ready regarding the pending tasks, is that the team will work together with the Operations Department and the Webmasters Team in particular, to prioritize the adoption of the SSO and Identity Management Systems across the Joomla.org properties.
- Achilleas raised the issue of the elections as he is acting already 1 year as team leader and the team should vote.
Join the Compliance Team
The Joomla Compliance Team is an active and dynamic team that is currently get involved in several different tasks that include legal compliance, privacy related reports, design thinking, development, document reviews and decision making, privacy consultancy, Cross-CMS collaborative activities and more. The Joomla Compliance Team is looking for new volunteers.
Lawyers, people with legal/compliance background, GDPR/data protection experts and developers are more than welcome to join the team. Please get in touch with Achilleas Papageorgiou firstname.lastname@example.org
Next meeting will take place on July 24, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
Meeting ends after 60 minutes.