GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - July 24, 2019
This working meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on July 24, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos.
- Further to the previous meeting discussions, Alkaios shared with the team a status update regarding the cookie related tasks:
- Cookie table per category included
- Spreadsheet included the cookie audit per property updated
- Sander collaborated with Alkaios and updated the cookie script accordingly at the test property in order to achieve the same functionality as on opensourcematters.org.
- The team as it is expected to have several communications the next months regarding cookies, SSO/IdMS and other technical issues is looking for a Liaison with the Webmasters team.
- Achilleas requested any potential nominations regarding the role of the team leader and gave one week to the team members to think if they would like to get involved in that role.
- Sander and Roland will continue working on the open SSO/IdMS issues on GitHub.
Join the Compliance Team
The Joomla Compliance Team is an active and dynamic team that is currently get involved in several different tasks that include legal compliance, privacy related reports, design thinking, development, document reviews and decision making, privacy consultancy, Cross-CMS collaborative activities and more. The Joomla Compliance Team is looking for new volunteers.
Lawyers, people with legal/compliance background, GDPR/data protection experts and developers are more than welcome to join the team. Please get in touch with Achilleas Papageorgiou firstname.lastname@example.org
Next meeting will take place on July 31, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
Meeting ends after 75 minutes.