GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - August 21, 2019
This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on August 21, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos.
- During the past weeks, Sander made all the needed changes to the categorization of cookies on the Cookie Script on GitHub.
- Achilleas has been unanimously re-elected as Team Leader. Each of the voters provided also a brief feedback on his previous work. Team is very satisfied and motivated.
- The team received a request to provide feedback on a privacy related RFC on GitHub open by Nicola Galgano. The team worked on an answer to serve as guidance for developers. Roland to share the response on GitHub on behalf of the team.
- Sandra to share the above items with the Webmasters on their common channel on Glip.
- Sander and Roland continue their work based on the open GitHub issues regarding the SSO/IdMS.
Join the Compliance Team
The Joomla Compliance Team is an active and dynamic team that is currently involved in several different tasks that include legal compliance, privacy related reports, design thinking, development, document reviews and decision making, privacy consultancy, Cross-CMS collaborative activities and more.
The Joomla Compliance Team is looking for new volunteers. Lawyers, people with legal/compliance background, GDPR/data protection experts and developers are more than welcome to join the team. Please get in touch with Achilleas Papageorgiou firstname.lastname@example.org
Next meeting will take place on August 29, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
Meeting ends after 60 minutes.