GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - September 04, 2019
This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on September 04, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos.
- Alkaios shared with the team all the captured domains for review and inclusion to the cookie script audit.
- Alkaios to share an updated version of the cookie tables.
- Luca to make a review on the shared doc with the Webmasters team (containing guidance for the cookie script implementation) based on any comments and feedback provided until now. Sandra and Achilleas to support this task where needed.
- Sander and Roland are working on the open issues of the SSO & IdMS based on GitHub and ensure that the documentation is completed. It is expected that by the end of next week the demo installation will be ready to be reviewed and tested by the Webmasters’ team.
- Achilleas shared a reminder on the work that Reino has already done on articles focused on GDPR Compliance. Sandra, Roland and Alkaios discussed for any possible solution towards the final publication of Reino’s articles.
Join the Compliance Team
The Joomla Compliance Team is an active and dynamic team that is currently involved in several different tasks that include legal compliance, privacy related reports, design thinking, development, document reviews and decision making, privacy consultancy, Cross-CMS collaborative activities and more. The Joomla Compliance Team is looking for new volunteers.
Lawyers, people with legal/compliance background, GDPR/data protection experts and developers are more than welcome to join the team. Please get in touch with Achilleas Papageorgiou firstname.lastname@example.org
Next meeting will take place on September 11, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
Meeting ends after 90 minutes.