GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - September 18, 2019
This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on September 18, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos.
- Achilleas shared with the team the latest discussions they had with Luca and Kleanthis regarding the updates that should be done on the IRP doc in order to be useful and completed.
- Alkaios didn’t have any updates on his work on the cookie script due to overworking the latest week. Alkaios will work the upcoming week to finalize the cookie script both JS and PHP part that will allow the script perform as expected on each property. Achilleas to support his work anywhere needed.
- Sandra has shared the team that not all the properties have analytics scripts. Based on that Achilleas shared the idea to present only the available cookie categories per property when a user opens clicks to open the UI of the cookie bar to manage their settings. The team evaluate positively the idea and the feasibility and this feature is expected to be included in the first version that will be realised. Roland and Sander to make a final review of the script when will be finalized. Finally, Sander to commit it as a PR.
- Sander worked the latest days on the open issues of the SSO/IdMS on GH. Roland to also work on the open issues on their work. The goal is to share their work for testing with the Webmasters’ team and the JSST as soon as possible.
- The team should prepare any additional compliance related texts that should be included on the SSO/IdMS sections.
Join the Compliance Team
The Joomla Compliance Team is an active and dynamic team that is currently involved in several different tasks that include legal compliance, privacy related reports, design thinking, development, document reviews and decision making, privacy consultancy, Cross-CMS collaborative activities and more. The Joomla Compliance Team is looking for new volunteers.
Lawyers, people with legal/compliance background, GDPR/data protection experts and developers are more than welcome to join the team. Please get in touch with Achilleas Papageorgiou firstname.lastname@example.org
Next meeting will take place on September 25, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
Meeting ends after 50 minutes.