GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - October 23, 2019
This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on October 23, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos.
- Roland finalized a special consent mechanism that will be used to request any potential mandatory consent by users, for example when their previous consents have expired. Any optional consents that the project should request and maintain, will be requested before users on register to each property.
- Roland made a reminder regarding the texts needed on the home page after user’s login on the SSO.
- The previous week Luca requested Rowan a GTM script to be implemented for the testing phase of the cookie script to the identity property. Team would like to thank Rowan for her prompt response.
- Achilleas made a reminder to Luca regarding the update of the performance text on the cookie script already embedded on the OSM property.
- Alkaios has submitted some issues regarding the cookie script. Sander was quickly troubleshoot everything needed.
- Sander to request Tobias to whitelist the domains used for the testing of the cookie script on the two test properties.
- Team received a request for participation from a privacy professional that wants to become part of the team. The team is excited and Luca and Achilleas are already working on that.
Join the Compliance Team
The Joomla Compliance Team is an active and dynamic team that is currently involved in several different tasks that include legal compliance, privacy related reports, design thinking, development, document reviews and decision making, privacy consultancy, Cross-CMS collaborative activities and more. The Joomla Compliance Team is looking for new volunteers.
Lawyers, people with legal/compliance background, GDPR/data protection specialists and developers are more than welcome to join the team. Please get in touch with Achilleas Papageorgiou email@example.com
Next meeting will take place on October 30, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
Meeting ends after 60 minutes.