GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting June 24, 2020
This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on June 24, 2020 at 16:30 CET on Glip.
- Donata Kalnenaite
- Luca Marzo
- Roland Dalmulder
- Alkaios Anagnostopoulos
- Sander Potjer
- Sandra Deocux
- Cookie control - issue #1425
- Clarify necessary cookies with additional qualifiers - issue #1421
- Alkaios will be working on an issue that the Webmasters Team has brought up, namely that there are multiple PR's with multiple questions that are still unanswered on the cookie task. The current system of multiple PR's can be confusing and can lead to errors, so the Compliance Team will work on resolving this issue.
- Sander has deployed some improvements for the consents overview on the IDP.
- The test website for the IDP is up and running and Sander has cleaned up and set up the test JVP.
- Roland stated that there is an issue with two-factor authentication on the IDP website and he will be looking into this issue.
- The team will be working on the workflow for users that request deletion via the OSM website.