Privacy Compliance Team Meeting October 14, 2020
This meeting of the Joomla! Privacy Compliance Team has been held on Glip on October 14, 2020 at 16:30 CET.
- Donata Kalnenaite
- Luca Marzo
- Roland Dalmulder
- Sander Potjer
- Sandra Decoux
- Stasys Svabas
- The team welcomed a new member - Stasys Svabas;
- Donata sent Stasys some documentation on the team's outstanding tasks and encouraged Stasys to write an article for the Joomla Community Magazine;
- The team discussed the Cookie Script and the fact that we are still looking for a new team member that could help us with this task. Stasys offered to help with the organization of the documents and tasks for the Cookie Script;
- Luca sent Donata a list of all of the countries in which our users are located. Donata will review the list and help in determining what privacy laws we need to comply with;
- Luca is still working on the consents analysis;
- Roland is working on the "consent to all" button;
- On the Volunteers Portal, Sander has made changes for the "guest users" Issue. On the Identity Portal, Sander has updated the profile view and edit page layout to use sliders like for the consents, as requested by users.