Privacy Compliance Team Meeting October 28, 2020
This meeting of the Joomla! Privacy Compliance Team has been held on Glip on October 28, 2020 at 16:30 CET.
- Donata Kalnenaite
- Sandra Decoux
- Roland Dalmulder
- Luca Marzo
- Sander Potjer
- Donata and Luca have been working on the "what privacy laws apply to us" analysis and asked the team members for assistance.
- Roland has moved the server to PHP 7.4 and reported that everything is running fine. He also began working on the consent all button and plans to finish that task this coming weekend. He also discussed the requirement of showing data on the JVP with Sander. He will be testing the website on the new MySQL version so the server can be upgraded.
- Luca is working on a new set of bylaws that will be more clear regarding removing team members after they fail to renew their consents. He shared some information on the bylaws regarding this issue and it appears that members can be removed if they fail to update their current email address.
- The team agreed to wait on the new bylaws to finalize the opinion regarding the removal of members who fail to renew their consents.
- Sandra has asked the SM team to do some posts to invite people to register on the Volunteers Portal.