Privacy Compliance Team Meeting November 25, 2020
This meeting of the Joomla! Privacy Compliance Team has been held on Google Hangouts on November 25, 2020 at 16:30 CET.
- Donata Stroink-Skillrud
- Sandra Decoux
- Roland Dalmulder
- Sander Potjer
- Roland is working on finishing up the "Joomla and your consents" article;
- The team discussed the Incident Response Plan and the associated documentation and agreed to ask Luca who is responsible for the plan and documentation as those need to be updated;
- The team discussed what privacy laws apply to us and the need for implementing compliance with Brazil's and Uganda's privacy laws;
- The team discussed a year-end get together that will take place at the end of December;
- Roland agreed to take a look at the Properties Assessment Task and let us know if this task has been completed or if something else needs to be done;
- Roland is working on single sign on for the backend;
- Sander is working on having the Identity Portal collect signatures so that we can track who signed particular documents such as the Non-Disclosure Agreement.