Privacy Compliance Team Meeting January 20, 2021
This meeting of the Joomla! Privacy Compliance Team has been held on Glip on January 20, 2021 at 16:30 CET.
- Donata Stroink-Skillrud
- Roland Dalmulder
- Luca Marzo
- Sander Potjer
- Sandra Decoux
- The team discussed that the Board had a meeting about choosing a CISO for Joomla! The Board has not come to the final decision yet but we expect to have a decision soon. Donata will draft the "job description" for the CISO to list the purposes that this role is needed for and the responsibilities that will be assigned to the person chosen as CISO.
- Donata shared a spreadsheet of the new privacy bills that have been proposed in the United States.
- The team discussed which third parties that Joomla! is transferring personal data to. Luca will review the list of third parties to confirm that it is accurate. The team is also keeping a close eye on the EDPB recommendations on Standard Contractual Clauses and will update any SCC's used in contracts once the new SCC's are released.
- Sander will test Roland's work on the IDP.
- Once Sander has tested the admin login, Roland will finalize it.
- The team also discussed using a third-party service for keeping track of cookies. Donata will look into the services that were proposed in the past to confirm our choice for the third-party service.