GDPR Working Group - Update - October 24, 2017
This report is to announce the progress of GDPR Working Group no meeting has been held today.
Progress & Achievements
- The group worked to a spreadsheet where almost all the systems / applications / websites / services used by the Joomla! Project are listed. The list includes also the owner and the data treated through the app/system.
- James and Marco shared some very useful files/tools to perform the GAP Analysis and the Assessment for all the systems used.
- The group started to perform the GAP Analysis on the joomla.org properties and applications.
- After the GAP Analysis, the Assessment will be performed in order to find and take the appropriate actions to be in compliance with the GDPR rules.
- During past days, Google sent us / published the Data Processing Addendum (DPA) according to GDPR related to Google GSuite services.
- The call for volunteers is still open, so new volunteers are welcome to join us in this process!
- Volunteers can submit their application at https://goo.gl/forms/eO3omnwKeiNtEOVI2