GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - September 5, 2018
This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on September 05, 2018 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Sander Potjer, Roland Dalmulder, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos.
- Luca shared the survey to be proposed to the Webmasters Team about the backup policy.
- The team shared some additional questions to be added to the survey form. A document to collect suggestions from the team will be open until the end of this week.
- The team discussed joomlacode.org from a compliance perspective and will work on a DPIA (Data Protection Impact Assessment) in order to assess the risk of the platform.
- Achilleas and Alkaios prepared a report about the situation with JoomlaCode.org. Sandra to share the report with Michael Babker.
- Achilleas and Alkaios worked on the Cookies assessment spreadsheet.
- Luca to work on the agreement for the cookie platform.
- Achilleas and Alkaios started a guidance document regarding the “Privacy by default” settings for all the service providers used by the Joomla.org properties. The team will work on that document to provide guidance for each service’s settings.
- Sander and Roland provided an update of their progress according to the SSO & DMS task.
Next meeting will take place on September 12, 2018 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
Meeting ends after 65 minutes.