GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - September 27, 2018
This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on September 27, 2018 at 14.30 UTC on Glip.
In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Sandra Decoux, Sander Potjer, Roland Dalmulder, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos, Yves Hoppe.
- The team received all the mandatory information in order to set up CIVIC’s Cookie solution on properties. The team thank CIVIC’s team for their response and availability.
- Alkaios, Sandra, Luca and Achilleas to proceed with the implementation on repository.joomla.org in order to test the service and share a guide of implementation options with the Webmasters.
- Roland and Sander shared an update according to the SSO & DMS and will both proceed on security improvements so it will be ready for the testing phase. The updating of the remote sites from the identity server has been almost implemented.
- Achilleas shared an update of the Privacy by Default for Third party services and informed the team about Rowan’s efforts on this task.
- The team understood and worked on possible risks regarding the presentation on the ‘Thank you’ pages of volunteers’ names that contributing on third party services, without their explicit consent and discussed about a reasonable/compliant and acceptable solution that would be fair for all volunteers.
- The team discussed the progress of the Backup Policy task. The team is waiting from all of the Webmasters to complete the Backup Policy form that Luca shared with them.
Join the Compliance Team
The Joomla Compliance Team is looking for new volunteers.
Lawyers, people with legal/compliance background, GDPR/data protection experts and developers are more than welcome to join the team. Please get in touch with Achilleas Papageorgiou firstname.lastname@example.org
Next meeting will take place on October 3, 2018 at 14.30 UTC / GMT on Glip.
Meeting ends after 70 minutes.