GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - October 31, 2018
This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on October 31, 2018 at 16.30 CET on Glip
In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Sander Potjer, Roland Dalmulder, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos, Yves Hoppe.
- Achilleas shared with the team the outcome of the mini-meeting that was held at the JoomlaDay Italy 2018 (JD18IT) by half of the Compliance Team. The topics referred to the full review of the Google Analytics and the GTM services privacy settings in collaboration with Rowan.
- Alkaios shared an update on the way that the “one script for all properties” issue could be overcomed. The solution has been shared also with Michael Babker for review. The team discussed about how to proceed on that. As a result on this, all of script changes that lead to the “one script for all” plan, will be committed on GitHub’s repository.
- Achilleas requested a draft communication message to be prepared regarding the upcoming cookie script implementation to the properties. The message to be sent among the Webmasters to fully understand the architecture of the cookie script, but also inform them regarding the way to manage any already existed and/or future third party scripts on their properties to become compliant with the cookie script.
- Sander provided an update of the SSO & DMS, were the alignment of the system - which is mainly around the data sharing topic between the Identity site and the other sites - is completed. As a result, the live test will be deployed on the next days. Roland is also working on that.
- Luca and Achilleas, will prepare a draft document for the Backup Policy that would be shared within the team.
- Achilleas shared the summary of the active tasks that need to be done by the team, as many are pending based on the task management board of the team.
Join the Compliance Team
The Joomla Compliance Team is looking for new volunteers.
Lawyers, people with legal/compliance background, GDPR experts, developers are more than welcome to join the team. Please get in touch with Achilleas Papageorgiou firstname.lastname@example.org
Next meeting will take place on November 7, 2018 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
Meeting ends after 115 minutes.