GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - December 05, 2018
This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on December 05, 2018 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Yves Hoppe, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos, Reino Koho.
Apologies: Roland Dalmulder
- Sander shared the progress on the Single Sign-On (SSO) solution that is almost ready for testing.
- Sander to share with the team detailed instructions on how to test the SSO tomorrow.
- The team confirmed the name of the system that will be “Joomla! Identity Portal”.
- The team will use the dedicated repository on GitHub to report any eventual issues of the SSO.
- After the first round of tests, the team will work on finalizing / tuning the SSO system.
- The launch of the Joomla Identity Portal is planned for the beginning of January 2019.
- The Joomla! Volunteers Portal will be the first property connected to the Identity Portal.
- A schedule to deploy the identity management services to the other properties will be prepared involving the Webmasters Team.
- Achilleas and Luca will have a meeting tomorrow with new team members.
- The Joomla Compliance Team is highly interested in being part of the Cross CMS Privacy Project, proposed by Heather Burns.
- The team is still working on the Backup Policy document that should be reviewed and discussed with Michael Babker and the Webmasters Team.
- Michael Babker incorporated the Cookie Script in the standard template adopted by all the joomla.org websites.
- The cookie management solution will be in place as soon as the new version of the template will be released. Webmasters will receive guidance on how to implement/activate it.
Next meeting will take place on December 12, 2018 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
Meeting ends after 60 minutes.