GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - January 09, 2018
This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on January 09, 2018 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Sander Potjer, Yves Hoppe, Roland Dalmulder, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos, Reino Koho.
- Achilleas shared the results of the reviews on the updated Backup policy document. The team discussed the comments of the reviewers in order to provide useful directions. Luca will make a final review of the document to produce the final document based on the already provided feedback.
- Sander shared an update of their work with Roland on the SSO. Lately they have been working on testing the identity sites and fixing bugs. The identity site itself is now running properly and several issues have been fixed. Some issues that are related to the security hardening of the system still needs improvements. At the time the team will work on these fixes the next days together in person to speed things up.
- Alkaios shared an update regarding the Cookie Script for the Joomla.org Properties. For the time a final review on some scripts included to the Scripts per Property spreadsheet is needed by all the reviewers to this document. Alkaios to follow up the communication with Michael Babker to support if needed the final implementation by Michael.
- Reino has started to organize his work regarding his next compliance related article to be sent to the Joomla! Community Magazine.
- Achilleas shared with the team a proposal regarding the involvement of an expert to contribute to the upcoming Incident Response Plan task. The team approved the idea and an invitation will be sent soon.
Join the Compliance Team
The Joomla Compliance Team is looking for new volunteers.
Lawyers, people with legal/compliance background, GDPR/data protection experts and developers are more than welcome to join the team. Please get in touch with Achilleas Papageorgiou email@example.com
Next meeting will take place on January 23, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
Meeting ends after 60 minutes.