JED Team Meeting - March 5th, 2021
By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2021-03-12 21:26 in Extensions Directory Team
Joomla Extension Directory. Meeting Minutes
- March 5, 2021
Participants: Anibal Sanchez, Jaz Parkyn (Assistant Team Lead), Mark Lee, Llewellyn van der Merwe (Team Lead), Wilco Alsemgeest (Department Coordinator), Hugh Douglas-Smith
Absent with notice: Claire Mandville
Absent without notice: Dénes Székely, Luca Marzo, Tobias Zulauf (JSST Liaison)
Team Organization: Llewellyn van der Merwe, Jaz Parkyn
- Increase usage of JED Github project management tools to better organize the team’s ongoing and outstanding tasks.
- Please continue to add details of historic investigation cases / bans, repeat offenders, big issues etc to our internal central team records on Drive.
- We need to write a notice to confront any contradiction on the licensing submitted to the JED, and the consequences if a violation is detected.
Tickets: Dénes Székely, Mark Lee
- Abandonware - how to handle it.
- A recent ticket reminded us all that the report path is not that clear in regards to abandonware, and we need some improvement, both as internal rules/procedures, and public communication.
JED Extensions: Llewellyn van der Merwe, Jaz Parkyn
JED Extension Checker [J3]
- We need more collaboration from the team on the GitHub repo to best investigate contributions.
JED Website: Jaz Parkyn
- The cleantalk and hcaptcha integration is still on going.
JED 4: Jaz Parkyn
- Christopher Wagner has joined the JED4 discussions to help advise on SEO matters.
- Roland is updating the repo to run on Joomla 4
- Mark has been analyzing the database structures in preparation for the eventual migration
Social & Forums: Dénes Székely, Anibal Sanchez
- Motion: Removal of the Joomla Extension Directory social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter.
Proposed by Jaz Parkyn, seconded by Llewellyn van der Merwe
Motion passed unanimously.
- TL proposes to adjourn the Meeting
Proposed by Llewellyn van der Merwe seconded by Jaz Parkyn