JED Team Meeting - September 7th, 2018
Today the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 4 pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks.
In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Luca Marzo and Mark Lee.
Absent: Daniel Dubois, Dénes Székely, Darek Śnieg (On leave), Hugh Douglas-Smith and Troy Hall
- Some people have been removed from the team due to not attending meetings for a year and very low activity. The team has ten members now.
- Back from summer holidays, we are processing the queue of new extensions and pending tickets to be back on the seven days processing window.
JED 4 - Project Update
- To simplify the project coordination, we have the JED - Developer Chat room in Glip for developers to work on JED4.
- We now have a base component for JED4. It's ready for the logic to be put into place, and we have an initial list of tasks. The project information is available to those who have signed the JEDCA.
- Since JED4 is a new system, we'll propose to the board the removal of the JEDCA development agreement, and publish the new code base and project information publicly.
- The Review Detective and Review Scores will be kept private to within the JED team.
- This is the JED 4 Project Scope Summary. Please, join the JED Dev Chat on Glip to discuss the scope and access the rest of the materials we are working on.
JED Homepage updates
- More SEO Improvements have been applied to the profile area to avoid content duplication at search engines.
- Recently Added, Top Rated, Most Viewed modules are coming, on incremental small/new changes.
- New scrolling widgets (similar to Google Play style).
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We are collaborating with the implementation of the process and coordinating tasks with the Joomla GDPR/Compliance Team.