JED Team Meeting - October 26th, 2018
Today the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 4 pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks.
In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Dénes Székely.
Absent: Daniel Dubois, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Luca Marzo (he's @ JDay Italy), Mark Lee and Troy Hall.
- We are processing the queue of new extensions and pending tickets within the seven days processing window.
- In the meeting, we have discussed several tough cases and reports.
JED 4 - Project Update
- We now have a base component for JED4. It's ready for the logic to be put into place, and we have an initial list of tasks.
- The board approved the proposal to make the new JED 4 code base and project information available publicly.
- The Review Detective and Review Scores will be kept private to within the JED team.
- This is the JED 4 Project Scope Summary. To simplify the project coordination, we have the JED - Developer Chat room in Glip for developers to work on JED4. Please, join the JED Dev Chat on Glip to discuss the scope and access the rest of the materials we are working on.
JED Homepage updates
- Template Design improvements have been published. Now, JED is back to the general CDN and the common jorg template. Kudos @ciaran.
- Recently Added, Top Rated, Most Viewed modules are coming, on incremental small/new changes.
- New scrolling widgets (similar to Google Play style).
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We are collaborating with the implementation of the process and coordinating tasks with the Joomla GDPR/Compliance Team.