JEDT - Cassiopeia Template 2020-08-25
- Christiane Maier-Stadtherr
- Viviana Menzel
- Helvecio da Silva
- Benjamin Trenkle
- Elisa Foltyn
- Hans Kuijpers
- Ciaran Walsh
- Richard Fath
- Marco Dings
Agenda Items & minutes
- Deadline for Design: August 15th
- PR: September 10th
- Tasks that have been assigned
- Pending tasks
- Inform tasks that have been accomplished so far
- Task(s) assigned: Watch issue tracker, Sample data, testing
- Pending tasks: Sample data - needs feedback and requirements
- ToDo: Will test again metis-menu
- Frontend html structure changes
- Back-to-top link (directly in CMS)
- metismenu needs more tests
- Banner module
- Work further on structure and css changes
Helvecio da Silva DESIGN
- HTML on Github in four versions (colors)
- Creating GitHub branches for development of particular workpieces and for testing, building test packages
- Google Fonts https://github.com/joomla/cassiopeia/pull/18 changes and enhancements - RFC https://github.com/joomla/cassiopeia/issues/32 - Any opinions about more general naming, using subfolders for a better structure and about not dropping fronts from Web?
- Metismenu https://github.com/joomla/cassiopeia/pull/26 - I only manage that PR but not the task. Is it complete? Does it need more testing?
- Frontend Search Enhancement https://github.com/joomla/cassiopeia/pull/31 I only manage that PR for Hans. Status?
- GitHub branches and test packages done as needed, continuous ongoing work.
- Google Fonts changes and enhancements, continuous GitHub and Git tasks.
- VM: Project general status: 6 PRs
- VM: Google Fonts and Metismenu ready
- RF had a RFC issue that was solved (Google Fonts and GDPR)
- HK posted a GitHub issue for HS to comment
- RF suggested to make proposals over the next days