GSoC Admin Meeting - December 3, 2019
By Sandra Decoux on 2019-12-04 07:34 in Google Summer of Code Joomla Team
GSoC Admins (Puneet Kala & Sandra Decoux) held a meeting on December 3rd, 2019 to plan Joomla application/participation to Google Summer of Code 2020.
- Admins went through the idea lists - (Total of 21 project ideas) - Admins would like to thank all the people who took the time to submit ideas.
- Puneet will organize a meeting with J4 Release Lead (George) and Production DC (Harald) to finalize the idea list.
- Sandra will contact different people to find someone to take over the creation of JDocs pages for the program
- Puneet will find help to get a detailed description of the ideas, in order to provide more information on each project to mentors and students
- Sandra will prepare the Call for Mentors
GSoC Admin Role
Puneet and Sandra will provide on JDocs a document detailing the role of an admin to help new volunteers to join the team in the near future.
Puneet and Sandra discussed of an admin sprint, ideally around the same time as the January forum in London, in order to lower down the cost.
Total time of meeting: 1h30.