Joomla GSoC 2018 - Adaptive Images Project: 8th meeting
Date : 3rd July 2018
Time : 16:00 UTC - 18:00 UTC
Meeting Attended by : Niels Braczek, Kasun Vinthange, Geetanshu Mathur
Agenda For the meeting
1.Getting review on the two PR raised.
2. Discussing the approach, UI and use case of the multiple focus area for the image. Document made prior the meeting, Multiple Focus Area
1. Cleaning path and Case Matching of Controller (PR) was tested by kasun and found out to be working perfectly, so merged it into the repository.
2. Joomla cache is not used for caching of the image files(In our scenario).
3. About multiple focus “It is about allowing to set different focus areas for different target sizes”
4. So, Instead of the selecting a single focus for multiple widths, a user may select the focus for individual width. And if for some widths the focus is not selected max of all the focus is being taken into the consideration.