GSoC 2022 : Guided Tour - Week 10 & 11
Tasks completed in the week:
- Removed Unused index for PostgreSQL.
- Deep dive into the code base for understanding how PostgreSQL files are implemented.
- Solved errors for PostgreSQL for getting build tests passed.
- Understand the PR #10 created by Richard for SQL Fixes.
- Solved one of the major problems by adding tour_id on the step view URL i.e while submitting the form for creating the steps.
- Worked on solving the Filtering of steps (ex- Published/Unpublished) according to the particular tour.
- Started working on creating the default tours which will be packaged with Joomla Basic tours required for the project.
- Worked on understanding and creating the flow of default tours for different components i.e. Guided Tour Introduction, Articles, Categories, Menus, Banners and Tags.
- Created completely working default tours for Guided Tour Introduction, Articles, Categories, Menus, Banners and Tags components.
- Created PR #11 for default tours created.
- Conversation with Benjamin regarding the new requirements and expectations for user tour #9.
- Worked on understanding the use case and started thinking of the solutions for tasks mentioned in #9.
- Prioritized the task for next week.