Feature: Workflows for Modules Component | 01-08-2021 | Progress Report
By Yatharth Vyas on 2021-08-01 06:02 in GSoC 21 Feature Enhancement
The third task, implementing workflows for com_modules has been completed. Here's the updates for the past week:
- Implemented Update SQL Script
- Added field to initialize workflow for a module
- When creating new modules you have to select a workflow and when you save, the default stage under this workflow_id is set as the initial stage of the module.
- When editing exiting modules, instead of the workflow_id field, the workflow transition field is shown and this works similar to com_content.
- Tested and fixed all bugs associated with Multiple Workflows
- Added the correspondent of
ContentHelper:onPrepareFormto ModuleModel. This function adds the default workflow option to the workflow dropdown
- Language constants for workflow dropdown are now loaded
This marks the completion of this feature. However there are a few bugs resulting in failure of the tests. This shall be resolved in the present week.