## Reports to volunteer.joomla.org
Ashan will be writing the report this week.
## Presentation and review on the work Ruchiranga has done during the last week
During last week Ruchiranga finished writing tests for the Permissions.js library and made a PR with the changes.
## Uncertainties, problems and open questions to resolve
- Keeping karma-jasmine up-to-date by running 'npm update' frequently.
- Improvements in code formating (Keeping spaces, newlines and tabs uniform)
- Posibility in returning error message text/code while using jasmine.createSpy. This is not possible since the Joomla.JText._ = jasmine.createSpy('_'); isn't allowing to set the body for the function.
- Repeatablejs library is using bootstrap and it doesn't support bootstrap 3, and bootstrap 2 is not available in npm registry. So it is decided to use bootstrap library in Joomla.
- getUrlParam couldn't be tested in permissions.js library since query strings couldn't be added without reloading the page.
- Possibility in testing modalEL width and max-width specific values where it is currently defined in percentages in repeatable.js. So it is decided to exclude this.
## Tasks for next week / Timeline
- Update karma-jasmine to latest
- Fix the code formating issues in permissions.js library unit tests
- Complete the repeatable.js unit tests
- Start working on tabs.js and tabs-state.js, writing the unit tests
- Use Joomla bootstrap for bootstrap dependancies
## Long term Todo-list
- Frequently update karma-jasmine by running 'npm update'
## Next meeting will be:
Wed, 29th June 2016 at 14:30 UTC on Google Hangout/Glip