JCM Meeting Report - March 02, 2021
Attendees: Anja de Crom, Sandra Decoux, Luca Marzo, Andrea Gentil.
- The team discussed the plan for the March issue.
- Andrea will be on leave for a few weeks.
- The team is constantly looking for new and recurring authors.
- The team discussed a couple of initiatives to increase author engagement and find new writers.
- Luca asked the team members to help with outreach to new authors.
- Anja fixed the permissions of the JCM Public Channel in Glip.
- Anja developed a new article series: Explore the Core (articles are being planned for the next issues already).
- Anja proposed a new series of articles to increase the recognition of Joomla teams and volunteers. The series is now under development and planning.
- Anja recruited a new regular author who will provide an article for each issue of the Magazine
- Luca reached out to Google to remind them the opportunity to provide articles on a monthly basis for the JCM.
- Team target is to keep publishing at least 10 articles per issue.
- Anja's permissions needs to be adjusted in order to reflect her new role as Co-Editor.
The meeting has been adjourned after 60 minutes.